• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Revisions

Saitama isn't really a good measuring stick in general.

And as SuperAPM said, it's Armored Boros that's 7-A who did not keep up with Saitama.

Wow, So You're telling me that goketsu and phoenix man would Defeat armoured Boros in a fight. ƒñªƒÅ¢ÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Armoured Boros if we go by scaling of his own sidekicks, And also just sensible scaling should one shot any MA cadre except for Black Sperm to begin with. He's way faster and superior to all of them. He should atleast be SoL in armoured version considering he scales above geryuganshoop who's Relativistic+ by Murata sensei statement as of Being really near lightspeed.

Armoured Boros, according to his profile, is far stronger than someone who's many times more powerful than Gouketsu, Phoenix Man after his first resurrection and Brave Giant without the Millennium Emperor Nova. So I don't get your complaints.

Strength =/= telekinetic speed.

I don't get what you said, I'm complaining about him not being above phoenix man last form and Brave Giant at full power with his MEN. It does not nowhere makes sense for him to be defeated by either of them in base. And nobody is comparing strength to speed, I just simply said that he scales above them in both speed and strength.

>"So You're telling me that gouketsu and phoenix man would Defeat armoured Boros in a fight."

You also said he could be beaten by Gouketsu.

Why should he be superior to Phoenix Man at his best and Full Power Brave Giant (the former of whom far surpasses the latter and at least baseline dragon levels) with his men? You need to give a compelling argument with evidence.

Geryu can throw rocks at near-light speed, that's not how fast he can travel.

That's not a self statement but a question idiot. And the ****? Did you Just made Boros a baseline dragon?

I also never said that geryuganshoop's travel speed is Relativistic.

Dude, you're the idiot here. I didn't say it wasn't a question, you said that, based on his profile rating that Damage gave, he'd lose to Gouketsu.

I did not say that at all, what the hell are you on about? Phoenix Man (final form) isn't a baseline Dragon level.

I know, I'm saying he doesn't have to scale to his telekinetic speed.

"So YOU'RE telling me that gouketsu and phoenix man would Defeat armoured Boros in a fight."

I've asked you this, This wasn't a self statement but a question. The rest of the things You're saying do not even makes no sense whatsoever, LMAO. I'm just going to leave it here. You can continue you're horrible-horrific scaling.

Again, I didn't say it wasn't a question, and your question was in the context of Gouketsu's current profile ratings. Listen to my comment instead of waving it off.

It's quite sincerely not my fault that you got folded. You're an amateur now, You sure would learn through after that debate. I totally did destroyed you, Didn't I.

Let's get back to the main point of this thread. Do you have any more evidence for Armoured Boros surpassing the Brave Giant's strongest attack and final form Phoenix Man?

Yes. There's a recalc for geryuganshoop I Requested for to be done at 90% SoL because that seems more consistent than just 50% which is not even near but half the way to SoL. The Calculation done at 50% SoL already gave us 7A+ results. Hopefully this might give us atleast 6C results.

Back