• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD is most definitely stronger than Orochi, everything in the series points to this conclusion.

Boros being below Orochi feels wrong, but there isn't much to support him being above him besides narrative. I think this is the end for us, Borosbros :(

GOD is most definitely stronger than Orochi, everything in the series points to this conclusion.

Boros being below Orochi feels wrong, but there isn't much to support him being above him besides narrative. I think this is the end for us, Borosbros :(
Will CSRC not get low-5B upgrade?

Who else will receive an upgrade besides Orochi btw? I don't think we can scale Tatsumaki and Genos to them at all.

Let's get the Mass Scatter feat reevaluated before we give up on Boros. If the raws make mass scatter a possibility we should look that over before we apply the changes and leave Boros in the dust.

Let's get the Mass Scatter feat reevaluated before we give up on Boros. If the raws make mass scatter a possibility we should look that over before we apply the changes and leave Boros in the dust.
The raws translate to Mass Scatter. I'm just a bit skeptical on using the method as there isn't all that much to back it up and might not be literal. But if majority agrees then so be it.

Saitama becomes "At least Low 5-B"
Ok, why is Gaia Cannon scaled to pulling the heat sphere from the core? One thing is pulling it, another one is firing it in a close distance.

Orochi and Psyrochi's physicals go from High 6-C to 6-B for the earthquake feat
I don't know why the earthquake makes them scale physically, I thought it was a consequence of the sphere going upwards, which is an ability that Orochi can do without physical interaction.

f we decide that the Gaia Cannon scales directly to Orochi; then everyone I previously mentioned becomes just "Low 5-B" or "At least Low 5-B"
He just retains the energy, he isn't tanking it. He also has heat manipulation.

Psyrochi becomes "At least 6-B physically, High 6-A with telekinesis, Low 5-B with the Gaia Cannon"
Assuming Gaia Cannon's AP is right, telekinesis should scale to it, because it is a demonstration from Neuron Psykos to Tatsumaki about her new stronger powers.

I agree with Boros' new tiering.

At least explain why
Murata said orochi is equal with Golden Sperm

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power.

It's doesn't make sense if Golden sperm stronger than boros

Murata said orochi is equal with Golden Sperm

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power.
That post comes from Muratae, and Murata statements at best only get possibly. And we abandoned this post as it was unusable

It's doesn't make sense if Golden sperm stronger than boros
Why?

I feel like I should bring this up mostly because I'm a massive Boros Stan.
If Orochi is going to scale physically to the KE Feat then Boros should get at least a "possibly" Low 5-B rating for his stats based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. Saitama called Boros strong on two separate occasions, said that their battle was almost a real fight in Saitama's eyes and said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. He made no such comments on Orochi and Saitama treated Orochi like a rude kid splashing hot water in a bathtub. I know we don't scale Saitama to other people at least physically, but I feel like we shouldn't ignore several character statements from Saitama on another persons strength.

If Orochi is going to scale physically to the KE Feat then Boros should get at least a "possibly" Low 5-B rating for his stats based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. Saitama called Boros strong on two separate occasions, said that their battle was almost a real fight in Saitama's eyes and said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. He made no such comments on Orochi and Saitama treated Orochi like a rude kid splashing hot water in a bathtub. I know we don't scale Saitama to other people at least physically, but I feel like we shouldn't ignore several character statements from Saitama on another persons strength.
Exactly my thoughts. I feel like calcs ruin the narrative implications of some fights but I guess this is how this site works.

Exactly

Agreed

Sooo... What's the conclusion? Who will be upgraded and who will not?
Saitama, Tatsumaki, Ten Second Genos, Psykorochi and Orochi are getting upgraded to Low 5-B fully.

Boros is being debated on. Some want to scale him above Orochi or Tatsumaki for narrative implications, others want to have his CSRC at Low 5-B via using a mass ejection method, via a vaild translation

Regardless of the decision, perhaps we should wait on upgrading Psyrochi, until Murata will finish other redraws?

Regardless of the decision, perhaps we should wait on upgrading Psyrochi, until Murata will finish other redraws?
That'll likely take several months, so no. The Orochi redraw was announced in late january to early february IIRC and that took 6 months to come out.

Saitama, Tatsumaki, Ten Second Genos, Psykorochi and Orochi are getting upgraded to Low 5-B fully.

Boros is being debated on. Some want to scale him above Orochi for narrative implications, others want to have his CSRC at Low 5-B via using a mass ejection method, via a vaild translation
I still disagree with Genos and Tatsumaki upgrade. I don't think using the logic that the fusion of Orochi and Psykos should be above Orochi is true at all, to begin with. That's because Orochi was massively weakened during the fusion. Only instance where it's implied that fusion is stronger is where Orochi thinks he can now beat Saitama. So I am fine with Psykorochi being low 5-B but right after that Psykorochi got massively weakened due to Saitama's punch. Even herself said that large amount of cells died. That's why we can't scale Tatsumaki and Genos to full power Psykorochi at all imo. They only scale to her multi-continental beam

I agree with low 5-B Boros btw.

Last edited:
I still disagree with Genos and Tatsumaki upgrade. I don't think using the logic that the fusion of Orochi and Psykos should be above Orochi is true at all, to begin with. That's because Orochi was massively weakened during the fusion. Only instance where it's implied that fusion is stronger is where Orochi thinks he can now beat Saitama. So I am fine with Psykorochi being low 5-B but right after that Psykorochi got massively weakened due to Saitama's punch. Even herself said that large amount of cells died. That's why we can't scale Tatsumaki and Genos to full power Psykorochi at all imo. They only scale to her multi-continental beam
i doubt the cell she lost there was more than what she gained by spreading throughout the city

i doubt the cell she lost there was more than what she gained by spreading throughout the city
We're talking about Saitama's punch afterall. I think she lost more than she gained. Not to mention what she absorbed was mere humans and some fodder monsters. Even Tatsumaki mentions that she can't gain that much by absorbing.

Also, my main point is that scaling between them and Psykorochi can't be 100% justified. At best we can write High 6-A, possibly low 5-B(for Tatsumaki and Genos)

I dunno why people started saying that Orochi would physically scale to this, I thought it was pretty clear that he and Psykorochi would be “6-B, Low 5-B with Energy Manipulation”

To be fair, despite we not be able to scale Saitama to others characters, Saitama himself calles Boros as "too strong" more than 1 time

I absolutely agree

I dunno why people started saying that Orochi would physically scale to this, I thought it was pretty clear that he and Psykorochi would be “6-B, Low 5-B with Energy Manipulation”
I though we agreed he scaled to it? He was physically sucking it with his tail.

When did we agree that he physically sucked it through his tail instead of moving it via energy manip?

I made it explicitly clear that he wouldn’t physically scale to it.
Unless there’s a better reason to say Orochi can’t perform the lava-moving feat on his own, yeah, I am.

But Orochi and Psykorochi should still be 6-B physically, it’s just that their energy manip would scale to Low 5-B, which would then make Tatsumaki and Saitama scale.

We're talking about Saitama's punch afterall. I think she lost more than she gained. Not to mention what she absorbed was mere humans and some fodder monsters. Even Tatsumaki mentions that she can't gain that much by absorbing.

Also, my main point is that scaling between them and Psykorochi can't be 100% justified. At best we can write High 6-A, possibly low 5-B(for Tatsumaki and Genos)
yeah thats headcannon what we see on the page is saitama destroying maybe a couple buildings worth of cells apposed to us seeing her having an entire city worth of roots, also if the roots doesn't matter as much as gods power-up then your arguing against your own point since then losing cells wouldn't matter as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back