• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post scans of the moment where Psykorochi was weakened?
OPM_128_21.png
OPM_128_22.png
OPM_128_23.png
OPM_128_24.png

These Psykorochi to current Orochi arguments literally sounds like Boros to the rest current feats.
ok heres how the argument goes

orochi thought that psyrochi could beat the same saitama that already one-shot him and overpowered the gaia cannon.

the counter argument to this is that saitama punched and weakend psyrochi removing her powers from god that apparently is what would allow psyrochi to beat saitama in orochis mind.
the counter argument to that is that this "weakend" psyrochi later states she still got the power from god, psykos being able to read power levels

Because Psykorochi was supposed to be stronger?
What I mean is that thousands of times gap isn't that unusual. And I am tired of repeating this. I know Psykorochi is stronger. That's why I said low 5-B Psykorochi is fine. But since she was weakened we can't scale Tatsumaki and Genos to full power Psykorochi

What I mean thousands of times gap isn't that unusual. And I am tired of repeating this. I know Psykorochi is stronger. That's why I said low 5-B Psykorochi is fine. But since she was weakened we can't scale Tatsumaki and Genos to her
yeah we can because she can read power levels and never stated that she got weaker or lost her god powers, the oppostie in fact

by the way as the situation stands rn I think "Likely Low 5-B" is the best choice

Not stating something doesn't mean anything though. Also if she was that good at reading power levels then she would know that she is weaker than Tatsumaki
she is able to hold back and disguise her energy, also i said she stated the opposite
did you read the manga or are you just dishonest
022.png

I don't think this is going to anywhere. As other guy said, "possibly/likely low 5-B" is the best choice

Last edited:
it would give credibility to her still having gods power and not being 1000s of times weaker
But she didn't comment about being weaker or not. I don't know how what you said is counter argument. Also I never said she lost "God"s power completely

i mean what are you even saying did she lose all of it after saitama punched like 5% of her roots even if she lost 50% she would still be planetary
Since Saitama punched very center of power she probably lost most of power not just 50%

Since Saitama punched very center of power she probably lost most of power. Also even if we assumed that she didn't lose "God"s power even partially, we scale her to planet level because of Orochi, not "God". And Saitama destroyed most of those cells
you changed your argument from what you previously said
You forgot about Orochi and "God"s boost. Since it is extremely likely she stores her power in her cells, we can say that when Saitama punched her she destroyed part of the boost coming from them.

Well, I realized some mistakes about my latest argument so I deleted some parts. My bad
ok but if its just orochi then he regened the same way he did before and got even larger after the punch so there would be no diffrence between his power level

ok but if its just orochi then he regened the same way he did before and got even larger after the punch so there would be no diffrence between his power level
I didn't get what you try to say. This is not about Orochi's power level. Aren't we talking about Psykorochi being weakened after punch? Size≠Power btw

I didn't get what you try to say. This is not about Orochi's power level. Aren't we talking about Psykorochi being weakened after punch? Size≠Power btw
i mean your argument is that saitama destroyed a large amounts of roots therefore he is weakend, right? and when i say orochi i mean his body/roots in psyrochi

Size does matter for Psykorochi. Otherwise the Psykosjet would = the fusion at it's peak, since it still has Orochi+Psykos+God's power

i mean your argument is that saitama destroyed a large amounts of roots therefore he is weakend, right? and when i say orochi i mean his body/roots in psyrochi
Ah, now I get it. And yes, that's my argument. You mentioned size and again, size≠power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back