• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If y’all think Orochi/Psykorochi should physically scale, that’s fine, I just wasn’t aware that was where we were going.

yeah thats headcannon what we see on the page is saitama destroying maybe a couple buildings worth of cells apposed to us seeing her having an entire city worth of roots, also if the roots doesn't matter as much as gods power-up then your arguing against your own point since then losing cells wouldn't matter as much.
Psykorochi gaining more than she lost is headcanon as well. Also we don't see full range of the shockwave. However, we see that shockwave reaches to King and that's for sure more than few buildings range. Also, whole city worth of roots doesn't matter since that's just the range of her roots. As I said above, what she absorbed was just mere humans and some fodder monsters. So she didn't gain that much after being weakened.

Not to mention, she stated that bending Psykorochi's beams was hard while later weakened Tatsumaki redirected Psykorochi's full power beam without much problem.

Psykorochi gaining more than she lost is headcanon as well. Also we don't see full range of the shockwave. However, we see that shockwave reaches to King and that's for sure more than few buildings range. Also, whole city worth of roots doesn't matter since that's just the range of her roots. As I said above, what she absorbed was just mere humans and some fodder monsters. So she didn't gain that much after being weakened
no its not it's litterally what we can confirm imperically,

As I said above, what she absorbed was just mere humans and some fodder monsters. So she didn't gain that much after being weakened
thats what orochi did to form psyrochi in the first place

If y’all think Orochi/Psykorochi should physically scale, that’s fine, I just wasn’t aware that was where we were going.
I am not sure about Psykorochi scaling to Orochi physically since Orochi is more of battery for Psykos and only boosts her telekinetic output. But I am fine with tiering her physical abilities like that

Just saying, if both of your points are headcanon, then we should probably just go with the view that requires the least amount of assumptions, which would be that the Psykos-Orochi fusion is, bare minimum, comparable to Orochi.
no my point is not headcannon it's based on what we can confirm on page compared to him who is arbitrarily saying that saitamas punch destroyed more roots with no visual evidence to back it up.

no its not it's litterally what we can confirm imperically,

thats what orochi did to form psyrochi in the first place
I literally made argument against it though. Again, what you said is headcanon.

And even though Orochi absorbed other monsters we don't know how much power he gained.

Also I will say this again. Full health Tatsumaki stated bending Psykorochi's beams was hard while after Saitama's punch weakened Tatsumaki was able to overpower Psykorochi's beam without much problem

pretty clear diffrence in size here
020.png
022.jpg

That's just range of how far her roots went. I am saying it for third time. She just absorbed humans
yeah your original argument was that she was weakend after saitama punched him due to loosing cells, what do you think those cells are made of, litteraly fodder monsters.

I disagree with Psykorochi scaling to Orochi personally. Considering how high this feat is we should be really careful with scaling stuff to it, and I don't think there's enough evidence one way or the other.

Actually, we will probably get some more redraws so maybe we should wait for scaling stuff to Orochi

yeah your original argument was that she was weakend after saitama punched him due to loosing cells, what do you think those cells are made of, litteraly fodder monsters.
You forgot about Orochi and "God"s boost. Since it is extremely likely she stores her power in her cells, we can say that when Saitama punched her she destroyed part of the boost coming from them.

You forgot about Orochi and "God"s boost. Since it is extremely likely she stores her power in her cells, we can say that when Saitama punched her she destroyed part of the boost coming from them.
the god boost doesn't even really matter since we are trying to scale psyrochi to orochis body not god power boost

the god boost doesn't even really matter since we are trying to scale psyrochi to orochis body not god power boost
"God"s boost is part of Psykorochi though. Also since when we try to scale Psykorochi to Orochi. I thought it was pretty clear that Psykorochi is stronger. I am arguing about not scaling Genos and Tatsumaki to her since Psykorochi was weakened

again orochi has just lost all will to live and shit after realizing he was the sacrifice, so we should expect redraws to change some contextual stuff.

again orochi has just lost all will to live and shit after realizing he was the sacrifice, so we should expect redraws to change some contextual stuff.
I agree here probably. I think it's the safer of the 2 options. Though just pointing it out I'm fine with scaling Psykorochi > Orochi

The thing is that we don’t know for sure that we will get redraws for this, and if we do, we have no idea when those could come.

I think we should carry on with the original plan (since we all seem to be in agreement that Psykorochi > Orochi), and if something comes up later down the line, we can just change it then.

"God"s boost is part of Psykorochi though. Also since when we try to scale Psykorochi to Orochi. I thought it was pretty clear that Psykorochi is stronger. I am arguing about not scaling Genos and Tatsumaki to her since Psykorochi was weakened
she sure doesn't act like she lost the boost tho
014.jpg

Ok but Psykos is incredibly cocky, I don't think we should take her word as fact.
If she lost the power, wouldn’t it be, y’know, kinda noticeable? Like, would we not get something from her inner monologue to suggest that she lost the boost?

I agree to scaling Psykorochi above Orochi due to common sense lol. How is this an argument? We've always scaled Psykorochi above Orochi. And the scan that Maharaj posted just proves that Psykorochi is superior.

I mean just compare power of Orochi and post Saitama punch Psykorochi
She’s stronger than him? I don’t see your point. Like, if Psykos lost God’s boost, it would be pretty clear. At the least, we’d get something from her inner monologue to suggest that she got weaker.

But considering that she didn’t mention anything of the sort, I don’t see why we’d randomly assume she lost that boost.

She’s stronger than him? I don’t see your point. Like, if Psykos lost God’s boost, it would be pretty clear. At the least, we’d get something from her inner monologue to suggest that she got weaker.

But considering that she didn’t mention anything of the sort, I don’t see why we’d randomly assume she lost that boost.
Orochi is low 5-B. Post punch Psykorochi is High 6 A

Oh, yeah, psykos-orochi losing tiger level threat = falling down from Low 5-B to High 6-A, despite that her ''upgrade'' was literally made by Orochi power + God upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back