• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine if the calc was accepted, but does anyone other than Saitama and Orochi scaling from this? Also, I know Boros' CSRC is lowballed at High 6-A, but did I hear proposals to upgrade that too? And if so, why again?

, but does anyone other than Saitama and Orochi scaling from this?
Neuron Psykos, Tornado, and Burst Mode Genos' AP
Also, I know Boros' CSRC is lowballed at High 6-A, but did I hear proposals to upgrade that too? And if so, why again?
An alternate version of the text is that the blast with scatter away the surface and shave it off, rather than scorch it. Which would be mass ejection rather than burning the planet.

Boros physical strength (his Meteoric Burst) should be amped to at least on Tatsumaki's esper level due the fact that Boros damaged his own ship much worse than any Tatsumaki does like, pulverized the ship's interior from outside, etc, and it wasn't intentional. Both author and narrative-wise implied that Tatsumaki can't take down the ship easily, while Boros can.

Also, we already have his released form at 6-A, so having the Meteoric Burst at High 6-A wouldn't hurt at all.

Although I can argue that Meteoric Burst isn't that far weaker than CRSC, the first is used to warp his body with his latent energy to boost his power and speed beyond his very limits, and the latter is just releasing 'em all.

Boros physical strength (his Meteoric Burst) should be amped to at least on Tatsumaki's esper level due the fact that Boros damaged his own ship much worse than any Tatsumaki does like, pulverized the ship's interior from outside, etc, and it wasn't intentional. Both author and narrative-wise implied that Tatsumaki can't take down the ship easily, while Boros can.
Tatsumaki wasn't even trying tho. She had a very bored expression throughout the entire thing.

Tatsumaki wasn't even trying tho. She had a very bored expression throughout the entire thing.
This. She was very casual and obviously not using her full power.

Also when she attacked the ship, everyone onboard was terrified but when Boros did it, no such thing was shown lel

This. She was very casual and obviously not using her full power.

Also when she attacked the ship, everyone onboard was terrified but when Boros did it, no such thing was shown lel
Thats because Saitama fisted them all... bad joke I know

Really, there is nothing suggest that she was holding back, she was even quiet of surprised when the moon jump tilted the ship down. Also let me repeat about "Both author and narrative-wise implied that Tatsumaki can't take down the ship easily".

Really, there is nothing suggest that she was holding back, she was even quiet of surprised when the moon jump tilted the ship down. Also let me repeat about "Both author and narrative-wise implied that Tatsumaki can't take down the ship easily".
We've seen what it looks like when Tatsumaki exerts herself, it looks like the Psykorochi fight- veins popping, eyes tilted down in a serious expression and a massive psychic aurora to top it all off. Tatsumaki did not look like she was trying against Boros's ship. She never psychically bound the ship, only tossed enough rubble at it to jack the guns.

There's the statement, sure, but there's no narrative proof it would have been hard for her to take down. Her surprise about the ship tilting should be chalked up to the fact that she wasn't trying to bring the ship down at that point and she is realizing that another force (one she previously wasn't aware of) is at play out of sight.

And bruh, let's refrain this Tatsumaki wanking that will break down the canon character scaling.
What exactly makes it wank? She was casual against the ship and badly damaged it with said casual attacks. You can’t say Boros scales above her full power based on a casual showing.

Also if you want to bring up out-of-universe reasoning, Tatsumaki didn’t have any High 6-A or Low 5-B scaling when those chapters came out, so “narratively she should be weaker” doesn’t even work.

Nothing about this breaks scaling.

We've seen what it looks like when Tatsumaki exerts herself, it looks like the Psykorochi fight- veins popping, eyes tilted down in a serious expression and a massive psychic aurora to top it all off.
This is true, and even then, she wasn’t quite going all-out. She had a smirk on her face at several points during that fight and overall seemed pretty confident, even when she wrung Psykorochi out like a wet towel.

This is true, and even then, she wasn’t quite going all-out. She had a smirk on her face at several points during that fight and overall seemed pretty confident, even when she wrung Psykorochi out like a wet towel.
Yes. An uninjured, enraged Tatsumaki is something that could really be scaled to ridiculous heights like Sklandar.

Plus if we're talking about wank, it's also worth mentioning that "God" likely had a part in weakening Tatsumaki at that point in time. Had Tatsumaki keep twisting Orochi for a second longer, Orochi would have been ground down into nothing and "God" would have lost the worthy sacrifice he needs to incarnate in reality, it's not like the zoom-to-the-moon corner shot was without reason.

We've seen what it looks like when Tatsumaki exerts herself, it looks like the Psykorochi fight- veins popping, eyes tilted down in a serious expression and a massive psychic aurora to top it all off. Tatsumaki did not look like she was trying against Boros's ship. She never psychically bound the ship, only tossed enough rubble at it to jack the guns.

There's the statement, sure, but there's no narrative proof it would have been hard for her to take down. Her surprise about the ship tilting should be chalked up to the fact that she wasn't trying to bring the ship down and she knows that another force (one she previously wasn't aware of) is at play out of sight.
There's no reason that she didn't exert herself when the ship literally just nuked the whole main city on the planet and killed millions of civilians. We never see..., yes, because most parts of the ship attacking from bellow were off-screen, the whole expression stuff was new thing, that shouldn't be used as an underlying arguments that possibly be made for aesthetic purpose or just a new thing Murata made because it's cool (it's never been represented in webcomic). Tatsumaki never psychically bound the ship, only tossed enough rubble at it to jack the guns because she simply can't do it easily, which said itself by the author, this is literally the narrative proof that she can't do it easily lol.

What exactly makes it wank? She was casual against the ship and badly damaged it with said casual attacks. You can’t say Boros scales above her full power based on a casual showing.
Proof if she was very casual and capable damage the ship as Boros can, Boros casually damaged the ship too with his released form, which again was not intentional unlike Tatsumaki literally tried to damage the ship on purpose. If feats are everything to you then you have to prove if she can.

Also if you want to bring up out-of-universe reasoning, Tatsumaki didn’t have any High 6-A or Low 5-B scaling when those chapters came out, so “narratively she should be weaker” doesn’t even work.
Scaling beats feats anytime, so no.

Nothing about this breaks scaling.
It does, and I don't need an elementary school reasonings to say why.

Tatsumaki literally tried to damage the ship on purpose.
Actually her intention was just to stop the ship’s attacks, which she succeded in doing. She never once says that she’s trying to bring the whole thing down (although Genos thinks she’s capable of doing so lel)
Scaling beats feats anytime, so no.
That’s not how it works. Let’s put aside the fact that scaling off of “muh narrative” isn’t a thing on this site, and the fact that Boros has no showings that put him above a full power Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki did not have anything that put her at High 6-A or Low 5-B during that arc. That is a fact. If you want to bring up out-of-universe arguments, you have to acknowledge that fact, it would be hypocritical otherwise.
It does, and I don't need an elementary school reasonings to say why.
Actually yes, if you want your point to be taken seriously, then you do need to explain yourself.

There's no reason that she didn't exert herself when the ship literally just nuked the whole main city on the planet and killed millions of civilians. We never see..., yes, because most parts of the ship attacking from bellow were off-screen, the whole expression stuff was new thing, that shouldn't be used as an underlying arguments that possibly be made for aesthetic purpose or just a new thing Murata made because it's cool (it's never been represented in webcomic). Tatsumaki never psychically bound the ship, only tossed enough rubble at it to jack the guns because she simply can't do it easily, which said itself by the author, this is literally the narrative proof that she can't do it easily lol.
I get that Tatsumaki has just reason to be pissed at the ship for killing millions of people, but that's an argument that she should be trying not proof that she was.

Tatsumaki neutralized all the ship's offensive capabilities she was aware of, so why would she need to bring down the ship right then and there? Throwing the ship down to the surface would just result in another disaster. Floating up into the supposedly harmless ship herself would probably be a safer plan.

Throwing the ship down to the surface would just result in another disaster. Floating up into the supposedly harmless ship herself would probably be a safer plan.
Eh, to be fair, she did nothing when the ship started to fall so...

Actually her intention was just to stop the ship’s attacks, which she succeded in doing. She never once says that she’s trying to bring the whole thing down (although Genos thinks she’s capable of doing so lel)
You really likes burden of proofs don't you? "Actually her intention was just to stop the ship’s attacks" for this, you have to prove it, it is obvious that her intention was to kill them all alien invaders by knowing her very personality to seek strong opponents to cure her boredom. Also Genos, never said that she's capable of doing it, he only said "maybe can" which held as much credibility as planet level Saitama from Murata's interview which was rejected. If she can, she can't do it easily, the weight is one thing but it's the gravity core that sustained the entire ship's balance, going with "feats!' logic she never do that, thus we can safely assume she can't do it easily at least.

That’s not how it works. Let’s put aside the fact that scaling off of “muh narrative” isn’t a thing on this site, and the fact that Boros has no showings that put him above a full power Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki did not have anything that put her at High 6-A or Low 5-B during that arc. That is a fact. If you want to bring up out-of-universe arguments, you have to acknowledge that fact, it would be hypocritical otherwise.
Another fact is that there's no proof that Tatsumaki gets massive power boost throughout the series that gets her from low Tier 6 to low Tier 5. They're the same characters with the same powers, scaling always beats feats, if A is supposed to be stronger than B, with whatever feats B does, A will be always above B.

Actually yes, if you want your point to be taken seriously, then you do need to explain yourself.
Not my fault if you can't understand such simple thing but ship argument was one of them.

I get that Tatsumaki has just reason to be pissed at the ship for killing millions of people, but that's an argument that she should be trying not proof that she was.

Tatsumaki neutralized all the ship's offensive capabilities she was aware of, so why would she need to bring down the ship right then and there? Throwing the ship down to the surface would just result in another disaster. Floating up into the supposedly harmless ship herself would probably be a safer plan.
I won't say that, the city was already destroyed, the civilians were already evacuated. If the ship fell, they can just use it as materials to strengthen the hero association sky scrapper like they already did. I will still say she can't do it easily because she never especially after author statement, though.

Though while this probably means nothing, Saitama was looking fairly concerned when Boros activated CSRC, so there's that I guess

Actually, I don't know why I commented stuffs here but please forget about what I just said (probably because I'm bored lmao). I already told @LordTracer that I'm quite much careless about the profiles here anyway.

So just do what you guys wanted.

Also are we deciding to scale GOD to Orochi?
We're keeping "God" at Unknown until he actually does some of his own feats, since "God" likely upscales so much as to make 'low 5-B' scaling silly. I say we keep with that logic until we know for sure the feat in question scales to "God"'s full power.

Also are we deciding to scale GOD to Orochi?
Let’s leave God (and Blast, for that matter) alone until we actually see them fight someone or show some AP feats. Cause pretty much any tier we give them could end up changing once they start appearing more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back