• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion

> Why the heck am I prevented from saying anything about Atomic Samurai.... my msgs go to an error if I do...

I bribed the wiki staff to silence opinions

Maybe Atomic Samurai is blocked for some atomic bomb censorship reason.

0016-012
Saitama is 187 pixels/1.75 meters
The height of the weight is 226.98 pixels/2.12414438 meters

The diameter of one of the weights is 24.37 pixels/0.228061497 meters. I will mention that they are all different, however, this is one of the smallest.

(2.12414438/2) ^ 2) * pi = 3.54370814647 square m

3.54370814647 * 0.228061497 = 0.80818338481 cubic m

Now there's 9 on one bar, so that's 18 in total

0.80818338481 * 18 = 14.5473009266 cubic m

8.05 (Density of steel) * 14.5473009266 = 117.105772459 tonnes

Class K

This scales to all S-Classes because they would have to get a perfect 50 in the physical exam.

That's a good point. It still does scale to Genos, at the very least, though.

Yes, but isn't the lifting feat the normal weight? Shattering it could be doing it with no effort at all.

It could also be scaled to Darkshine since they have to give him special weights.

Edit: Genos actually described it as a problem, so it is likely it scales to him.

I forgot about there also being a 1.5 kilometer run that Genos would have had to pass in a short time.

> Yes, but isn't the lifting feat the normal weight?

Why would it be? Saitama could've just put every large weight they currently had on a bar and lifted it. While some S-Class would have better strength showings, it would've been after they became heroes which makes it really vague.

> It could also be scaled to Darkshine since they have to give him special weights.

Both Tanktop Master and Darkshine have better feats so they wouldn't need to scale. PPP, Metal Bat, and Genos scaling to this Saitama feat just doesn't make since since he set the record by a good amount.

Good point. But then again, the S-Classes might have also needed all the weights to get a perfect score, how would anyother character get a lower score unless the weights were less?

I didn't know that, so ok, but that only really makes this highly consistent. Which again could have been the amount of effort put in.

Anyway, there's no real point continuing this, either of them not lifting that weight or lifting that weight is speculative.

> the S-Classes might have also needed all the weights to get a perfect score, how would anyother character get a lower score unless the weights were less?

Perfect Score could just have a threshold limit like a score in a Sonic game or strength scores in Marvel handbooks. "50 points: 100 tons or more"

> Which again could have been the amount of effort put in.

Its possible. If people agree with using the scaling I won't be to much against it. I just think that its to vague to use.

The more calcs that come out the more consistent 7-C stuff there is. Low 7-C or High 7-C seems like the likely stuff to use for Genos.

ByAsura said:
Lowballing the feat as Elder Centipede's middle is larger than head, also his front is wider than side.
Picture 5

The Cabin is 91.02 pixels/3.048 meters

138.03 pixels/4.6222307 meters

Picture 7

CP is 14 pixels/4.6222307 meters

Explosion is 413.09 pixels/136.38552 meters

(136.38552/0.28)^3)/1000) * 1000000) * 0.5 = 57783081959.1j/13.8104880399 tons of TNT

City Block level for Genos' blast

If we use double the diameter because of the low-ball at the top, it would be 462264655673j/110.483904319 tons of TNT

Multi-City Block level

I would say it lies inbetween the two ends.
Elder Centipede's width stated to be at least 15 meter by Murata,can you recalc that feat?

Damage3245 said:
When was that stated?

"Q: How big is Elder Centipede's shell?

A: Hmm, it's 3 to 5 meter for Senior Centipede, and Elder Centipede will be bigger than that, its head and abdomen has different width, around 15 meter for abdomen, almost like the width on the shopping streets."

Well that means we have to use Low 7-C Genos. High tiers are 7-C or High 7-C depending on if they scale to Suiryu or not.

@Ryukama since the high end Genos feat was accepted the best showing to use for him is probably Low 7-C. So using that

• Small Town Rating: Genos, PPP, Deep Sea King, Do-S, Grizzily Nyah, Demonic Fan, Jumping Spider, Hundred Eye Octopus, Scaledon, Royal Ripper, Suprise Attack Plum, Beast King, Magicicada Nymph, G4, Awakened Cockroach, Mosquito Girl, etc. Basically everyone who scales to be 7-B right now
  • 2.42672 x 1013 / 7.4057 x 1012 = 3.2768x. So anyone at least 3.2768x chapter 17 Genos would be 7-C
  • Town Rating: Realistically all Dragons (with an at least rating) except maybe Withered Sprout, Silverfang and everyone who scales to him.
  • Large Town Rating: Suiryu, Choze, Goketsu, Bakuzan, Orochi.

Also since you don't need to be close to MHS+ to react to the bullets, only those who scale to AS or Silverfang would keep their speed rating. Everyone else is downgraded to High Hypersonic.

Could any of Bang's feats against Elder Centipede be calced?

Also I don't think anyone should be scaled to something just for being a Demon level. They should actually prove they scale to some S-Classes.

A lot of the Demon level threats will probably need to be reduced to either at least Wall level except for some like Octopus who can probably get a Building or Large Building rating then. Genos likely also needs a third key or switch his second key to something else.

> Could any of Bang's feats against Elder Centipede be calced?

Can't see any of them getting above 7-C.

Shouldn't human Garou scale to Suiryu, since Suiryu had expected Garou to be a strong opponent after watching his fight since in the previous tournaments. Also, shouldn't Bang be stronger than Suiryu? Isn't he meant to be the strongest martial artist or something along those lines?

Suiryu had a hard fought battle and got greatly weakened by someone Gouketsu didn't consider to as strong as an executive Dragon. Bang one shot 2 executive Dragons in a row. But nah Suiryu can one shot Bang of course.

I could see Bang scaling since he's the pride of Martial Arts, but Garou really has nothing linking him scaling wise to Suiryu at the moment.

>Bang one shot 2 executive Dragons in a row. But nah Suiryu can one shot Bang of course.

Suiryu > BS of course. He's da champ.

Scaling does need Ironing out, I was just giving a basic overview. Maybe for Large Town have everyone that scales to a serious Bang (also when he one shot the Dragons he was using abandonment)?

We should first see if the calcs for Genos are accepted and usuable, and make sure there isn't any errors in the Suiryu cloud feat.

That's the issue. We could've used the Large Town version of the calc, but since the City level version was accepted that makes it unusable as its an outlier like the original calculation.

Qawsedf234 said:
That's the issue. We could've used the Large Town version of the calc, but since the City level version was accepted that makes it unusable as its an outlier like the original calculation.
Why the calc that puts Genos at City level is outiler?

Early series Genos being large town level would probably be an outlier as well, since Suiryu's cloud feat is our best feat to scale high to executive class dragons from.

It would still be a case of the best feat in the series coming from BoS Genos, when all other demon level feats range from tier 8 to the bottom of tier 7. It would be almost the exact same situation as the current city level one.

What @Blahblah9755 said. 7-B Genos is an outlier. Meaning his next best consistent feat is Low 7-C which is what the majority of the universe scales from. The MA exectuives can probably scale from Suiryu's feat since Choze was weaker than Bakuzan and rest of the MA executives.

So High 7-C Bang, Bomb, Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto, Pumped Up Metal Bat, Goketsu, Overgrown Rover, etc.

Back