• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion

At least Wall Level: All A-Class currently scaled to 7-B that don't explictly scale to Genos, Suprise Attack Plum, Jumping Spider, Scaledo, Withered Sprout Other: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building/Large Building), 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building/Large Building), Hammerhead (someone would need to calc either his rock throw or his smash against Sonic), Bofoy (would need to calculate his missiles to get a tier)

Small Town Level: Genos , Prisoner , Tanktop Master , Deep Sea King , Blizzard , Demonic Fa, Grizzly Nyah, Do-S, Royal Ripper, G4, Beast King, Awakened Cockroach, Sonic, Mosquito Girl, Zombiema,

Town Level: Vaccnie Ma

At least Town Level: Carnage Kabuto (base), All the Dragons currently rated as "At least 7-B", all S-Class heroes currently rated as "At least 7-B" that haven't been mentioned, Watchdog Ma , Garou

Large Town Level: Beefcake , Silverfang , Suiryu, Choze (monster), Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine , Carnage Kabuto (carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster), Homless Emperor, Half-Monster Garou, Flashy Flash , Elder Centipede , Overgrown Rover , Bomb , Psykos , both BS an GS , Orochi , Sweet Mask

Speed will have to be downgraded as well. As talked about here we've been using the wrong calc for the bullet's speed .

High Hiypersonic: Everyone who doesn't scale to Atomic Samurai (for example, Genos or Sonic).

MHS+: Everyone who does scale to Atomic Samurai (for example, Kuroi Seishi).

Few things:

iirc Fubuki said that Atomic Samurai's disciples would be an obstacle for her getting S-Class, along with Sweet Mask. This should put them on par with her imo, plus the fact that their power is stated to be on S-Class level.

Garou (and Watchdog Man) should be Large Town level, Garou harmed Metal Bat who can withstand the force of his own swings and attacks from Kabuto + Elder Centipede.

What's happening with Beefcake's calc? Could we find a decent enough lowball to be able to get a solid high-dragon rating? I'm iffy with scaling people as powerful as Golden Sperm to Suiryu of all people. If we can't get a solid calc, we could perhaps do what we did before and have them tier jump for being so overwhelmingly powerful

The High 7A shockwave linked above could be good if we know for certain the executives are stronger than Beefcake. It would also somewhat imply that low end dragons are high 7C, since the crater that Beefcake left behind was only enough for the HA to think of him as demon level. They would have been able to see the crater (which could have been created by a high 7C attack) when they got to the scene after the fact, but obviously couldn't see the shockwave that caused it (which is high 7A).

> This should put them on par with her imo, plus the fact that their power is stated to be on S-Class level.

While them being an obstacle is probably usable, they aren't S-Class level. At least not feat wise.

> Garou harmed Metal Bat who can withstand the force of his own swings and attacks from Kabuto + Elder Centipede.

That could probably work

> What's happening with Beefcake's calc?

The main reason I don't want to use the air pressure calc is that it uses the anime version of the scene. Which is more impressive due to a denser city and better scaling reference.

> I'm iffy with scaling people as powerful as Golden Sperm to Suiryu of all people.

As of now there's no confirmed scaling that would put GS 9x over Suiryu. He's far higher, there's just no real way to confirm it.

> If we can't get a solid calc, we could perhaps do what we did before and have them tier jump for being so overwhelmingly powerful

All the people rated Town level (besides Vaccine Man) are rated as such for being at least 3x Genos, which ups their tier.

Kuroi is one of the Dragon level executives who is put on a pedestal with Rover, Ugly, etc, and one shot Bomb. Weakened Tatsumaki curb stomped an amped version him, and GS curb stomped her. GS is way stronger than Suiryu.

If we composite the Manga and Web comic, we can use Orochi to say that Garou is superior to Gouketsu.

The gap between Choze's feat and Low 7-B is 9.76x. The following numbers comes from assuming each can one shot another and that a one shot is AP x 1.5 (which is our current system).

• Choze (1) -> Bakuzan (1.5) -> Goketsu (2.25) -> BS (3.375) -> Multi-Cellular BS (5.065) -> Hurt Tornado (7.59375) -> GS (11.39)
  • Choze (1) -> Bakuzan (1.5) -> BS (2.25) -> Multi-Cellular BS (3.375) -> Hurt Tornado (5.065) -> GS (7.5937)
  • Choze (1) -> BS (1.5) -> Multi-Cellular BS (2.25) -> Hurt Tornado (3.375) -> GS (5.065)
In other words the only way to scale GS to be Low 7-B is to assume base BS can one shot Goketsu or has 1.5x his AP. Which is unsubstantiated.

From what I remember the 7-A tier rating comes from the 1.5x scaling chain

My opinion same about x5 AP stomp. It's definitely NOT 1.5 or it's will be very hard to find any decent opponents to make a fair fight.

If a one shot is at least 3x then GS would be Low 7-B scaling wise. But I don't think anyone else has a 4x chain from Choze which they would need to get a Low 7-B rating (besides maybe Orochi).

Ryukama said:
https://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_4#26.2F8.2F2018Evil Eye (who's stronger than Sea King and Fubuki) is only Multi-Building level according to Murata. Might be just considered a BS inconsistent statement though.
Until Evil Eye lasted a long time against Tatsumaki (though she was probably torturing him for annoying her about killing and taking her eyes off Fubuki), and by the way we still have not discussed what Tier Evil Eye is going to be about.

He also crushed these skyscrapers if I remember, or heavily warped them. This is like MCB or Small Town level according to a calc.

Qawsedf234 said:
At least Wall Level: All A-Class currently scaled to 7-B that don't explictly scale to Genos, Suprise Attack Plum, Jumping Spider, Scaledo, Withered SproutOther: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building/Large Building), 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building/Large Building), Hammerhead (someone would need to calc either his rock throw or his smash against Sonic), Bofoy (would need to calculate his missiles to get a tier)
Small Town Level: Genos , Prisoner , Tanktop Master , Deep Sea King , Blizzard , Demonic Fa, Grizzly Nyah, Do-S, Royal Ripper, G4, Beast King, Awakened Cockroach, Sonic, Mosquito Girl, Zombiema,

Town Level: Vaccnie Ma

At least Town Level: Carnage Kabuto (base), All the Dragons currently rated as "At least 7-B", all S-Class heroes currently rated as "At least 7-B" that haven't been mentioned, Watchdog Ma , Garou

Large Town Level: Beefcake , Silverfang , Suiryu, Choze (monster), Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine , Carnage Kabuto (carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster), Homless Emperor, Half-Monster Garou, Flashy Flash , Elder Centipede , Overgrown Rover , Bomb , Psykos , both BS an GS , Orochi , Sweet Mask
What about Low 7-B? Which characters should be Low 7-B? Since we still have the same type of scaling as 7-B and 7-A.

If we assume Low 7-B scaling then we have to decide on what counts as a one shot AP difference. Lets say its 3x. As in you need AP 3x that of your target to one shot (assuming their durability isn't massively above AP). In that case GS and Orochi would certainly be Low 7-B. Dunno about anyone else. But it'd basically need to go: Choze (1) -> X (3) -> Y (9) -> Z (27 and therefore Low 7-B). If its 2x then: Choze (1) => V (2) -> W (4) -> X (8) -> Y (16 and therefore Low 7-B).

Why Hammerhead needs a downgrade? He has a solid and casual talent Low 7-C (since when he did the feat, he was not wearing the full power of the costume), maybe we can use his talent to scale to Sonic, since Sonic casually killed several of them and for Genos too.

The Low 7-C rating comes from assuming he one shot a skyscraper in full and not just knocked down its support struts. I interpret the scene as the latter rather than the former since we see the building lean to a side when it falls. Here's the feat for reference.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Murata also says that Evil Eye can lift several buildings at most while Tatsumaki can easily lift the entire Z city. It sounds like he thinks Lifting Strength equates to Attack Potency.
source for that statement? never mind find it

The hard part about trying to calc the webcomic is the bad art. While certainly possible, it's probably better to just wait for the redraw scene

https://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_4?diff=prev&oldid=104973

Murata said that Evil Eye was the strongest monster among the group of fodders. And one of those fodders (particularly that guy Puri Puri stomped) was stated by Murata to be as strong as Sea King.

However Spartan since changed the section and removed the mention of Evil Eye being the strongest. Not sure why. Might have been an inaccurate translation. I've asked him.

Qawsedf234 said:
The hard part about trying to calc the webcomic is the bad art. While certainly possible, it's probably better to just wait for the redraw scene
I am talking about Murata's statement not a webcomic feat

Ryukama said:
https://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_4?diff=prev&oldid=104973Murata said that Evil Eye was the strongest monster among the group of fodders. And one of those fodders (particularly that guy Puri Puri stomped) was stated by Murata to be as strong as Sea King.
However Spartan since changed the section and removed the mention of Evil Eye being the strongest. Not sure why. Might have been an inaccurate translation. I've asked him.
From what I understand Murata stated that Evil Eye is the "the strongest monster among the group of fodders Tatsumaki will face" which mean- the strongest monster from the group that face Tatsumaki,the monster that equal to Deep Sea King come after that,in the second wave of the monsters(along with Rhino Wrestler)

The feat will probably get some better visuals / an upgrade in the manga. I'm not sure if it is worth calcing based on the webcomic.

Damage3245 said:
The feat will probably get some better visuals / an upgrade in the manga. I'm not sure if it is worth calcing based on the webcomic.
But Tatsumaki didn't lift the whole Z city in the webcomic isn't she..? only the monster association base,which located in the ghost town,a small part of the whole City .

Tatsumaki didn't do such feat in the webcomic,this is just a statmment of Murtata about Tatsumaki's actual power which i hope someone will try to calc

So it looks like right now people are just trying to find feats for characters that previously scaled to Genos? Only Boros, Awakened Garou, and Saitama are unaffected?

Tornado, Boros, Garou, and Saitama are unaffected. Everyone else is downgraded. I actually think we have enough calcs now to edit everything, but since a lot of profiles are locked and the change is massive a mod will have to make the edits.

since this threat is about OPM AP why don't we have a single City level+ character if all 7-A are scaled from 14 Mt feat?

To difficult I guess? AP in the current system assumes Bang and Goketsu are 7x that of Genos and scale from there.

Back