• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion

Just to relieve my fears I'll do a implausible high ball

Looking online I found dimensions for a single type of semi-truck at: 13'6" tall, 8'6" wide, and something like 27' long. Converting those into centimeters then cubic centimeters and assuming it's actually made of solid steel I got the pulverization value at 2.7197 x 10^10 joules to 8.7732 x 10^10 joules. Which is a resounding High 8-C to 8-B feat. So even this high balled giant steel rectangle wouldn't get that high, let alone an actual Semi.

So yeah while a nice statement not super relevant.

By the way what the feat of Metal Knight?

He build the hero association's building which can no sells Boros's shells ,that sould scale to his durability/durability with prep(no reason he can't bulid his machines from the same material)

I don't think we can just assume he uses the exact same materials to build the Hero Association as he does to build his expendable drones.

What reason he has to to Invest more resources and money on the Hero Association instead of himself? and it can be used for his durability with prep

Those are just random drones that he himself doesn't even pilot. He wouldn't be investing in himself if he made them out of that stuff his buildings are made of. Especially since it's entirely possible he can't refine that technology down to a drone.

Also, it's stated not even the Hero Association knows his true might, so he might not even be using that much on it for the building in the first place.

I do agree though that it should scale to Prep time.

You're assuming that the materials/technologies that go into building fortified bases can be transferrable into his mechs without much reasoning.

I can't really follow your logic here

you saying that he can,for example,bulid 1 meter wall from such material but he can't simply cover the "exoskeleton" of his machines with it? how that make sense exactly?

Perhaps the material is too heavy to be used on such mobile machines? Having to fight & fly, etc.

Qawsedf234 said:
Speed wise assuming we're keeping the MHS+ speed (which I disagree with) there's not real change besides maybe a Atomic Samurai bump and changing the scaling reasoning for everyone (instead of scaling from AS they would scale from the Bullets). If we aren't keeping it everyone besides Saitama, Boros, Awakened Garou, Tornado, Flashy Flash, Atomic Samurai, and maybe GS are downgraded to High Hypersonic+ from scaling to the meteor.
I agree, but I think we should also leave the speed of Bang, Sweet Mask, Bomb and Darkshine as MHS+ too, by the fact that Bang weakened blitz multplie Dragon Levels and one of those was the Kuroi Seishi (although it was split into other parts and he was a little weaker, but his speed should not have changed much) who proved to be able to easily keep up Atomic Samurai, Bomb was told by Murata to be stronger than Bang and able to accompany him in the fights, Darkshine because in the past he managed to keep up Bang with rest that faster than his weakened self and Sweet Mask by keeping up with Kuroi Seishi who can easily keep up Atomic Samurai.

> be able to easily keep up Atomic Samurai

He couldn't dodge a single one of AS's attacks. He beat him via zerg rush. I don't think anyone should scale to Atomic Samurai outside of Awakened Garou.

I would consider scaling Bang based on the fact that Atomic Samurai views him as his rival.

Isn't the rivalry one sided? I know he considers Bang strong enough for acknowledgement but I don't know if that means we should scale their speed to each other. Bang can still be MHS+ for the bullets though, if we want to keep the current speed levels.

But why would Atomic Samurai consider Bang to be a rival of his if he was astronomically faster than him to the point where he's like frozen in comparison?

Considering AS's "I only acknowledge the strong" thing was in the same scene as him saying they were rivals, I think we should assume the rivalry is in terms of combat ability.

I think they solidly scale off of each other.

On one hand I'm pretty sure Black Serm overwhelmed AS with not just bodies. He still had to actively hit him otherwise there would be no chsnce to keep up. And since Bang also kinda took out multiple BS at once he should be on AS' level

mobile rn

The first blow happened before he started trying to it them all down, and was from the front. They also weren't all attacking. He may have had his focus split between a ton of different enemies, but if he were hundreds of times faster he should still be able to dodge a singular frontal blow like that, as long as it wasn't from a blind spot.

Qawsedf234 said:
So anyways for Genos: He has a calc that put him at 8-A or Low 7-C and another possible calc (hasn't been accepted yet) that puts him at High 7-C, Beefcake with his 270 meter height has a High 7-C or 7-B level feat, Rover has a 8-B feat, Suiryu/Choze have a High 7-C feat, and Vaccine Man has a 7-C feat.
With that I say that everyone currently scaled to BoS Genos should be 8-A, Low 7-C or High 7-C. The upper tiers currently rated 7-A should be High 7-C or Low 7-B assuming they're

• At least 6.7x better than BoS Genos and the revised Mountain calc is accepted. If the revised Mountain Calc is not accepted and agreeded upon as the standard benchmark, then no reasonable scale would place any of them at Low 7-B from Genos
  • At least least 9.76x Suiryu and Choze (which is a very large stretch for anyone not GS or Orochi imo)
Tornado, Saitama, Boros, and Awakened Garou stay the same. Depending on opinion Beefcake may also keep his 7-B rating but have his justification changed.

Speed wise assuming we're keeping the MHS+ speed (which I disagree with) there's not real change besides maybe a Atomic Samurai bump and changing the scaling reasoning for everyone (instead of scaling from AS they would scale from the Bullets). If we aren't keeping it everyone besides Saitama, Boros, Awakened Garou, Tornado, Flashy Flash, Atomic Samurai, Bang (and anyone who scales to him), and maybe GS are downgraded to High Hypersonic+ from scaling to the meteor.

I believe that's all of the suggested changes summed up. Well besides Bang's missing lifting strength.

Are there any feats for Dragon Level Monsters or S-Classes around that level that could be calced?

Also I don't think someone being able to see the bullet from an incredibly far distance enough grounds to scale them to it. You'd have to ask the calc members on the specifics of that though.

Oh yeah, didn't Mosquito Girl's mosquitos travel in from a 50 km radius in a matter of seconds? If so, then that would be consistent with Genos' attacks being comparable in speed to a meteor.

> Are there any feats for Dragon Level Monsters or S-Classes around that level that could be calced?

• Vaccine Man: 7-C
  • Rover causes Earthquakes: 8-B
  • Revised Genos feat (considering we think the old calc outlier it might not be usuable): High 7-C to 7-B
  • Suiryu deflects Choze's energy attack which alters clouds: High 7-C
  • Meteor calc based on the Databook (unconfirmed but since I'm just using hard numbers shouldn't be to contraversal): High 7-A
  • Genos blows up a cliff: Low 7-C
  • Genos attacks Elder Centipede: 8-B to 8-A

Other feats that may get a good number are Metal Knight's missile barrage on the meteor and Goketsu destroying part of the stadium. In general though it seems the most consistent feat area is in the 7-C range

Ryukama said:
Also I don't think someone being able to see the bullet from an incredibly far distance enough grounds to scale them to it. You'd have to ask the calc members on the specifics of that though.
Actually I think it should be easy to check

• The calc that we use gives up the height of the ship above the ground at 1,608.3 meters
  • 1,608.3 meters / 1,238,000 m/s = 0.001299 seconds for them to reach the ground
  • Checking the reactions page .001299 seconds is Supersonic perception speed

Which is..... lower than I initially thought.

Lowballing the feat as Elder Centipede's middle is larger than head, also his front is wider than side.

Picture 5

The Cabin is 91.02 pixels/3.048 meters

138.03 pixels/4.6222307 meters

Picture 7

CP is 14 pixels/4.6222307 meters

Explosion is 413.09 pixels/136.38552 meters

(136.38552/0.28)^3)/1000) * 1000000) * 0.5 = 57783081959.1j/13.8104880399 tons of TNT

City Block level for Genos' blast

If we use double the diameter because of the low-ball at the top, it's 462264655673j/110.483904319 tons of TNT

Multi-City Block level

I would say it lies inbetween the two ends, but closer to the High-End.

So we have two 8B feats, two three possibly 8A feat, one Low 7C feat, one 7C feat, three HIgh 7C feats, and two possible 7B feats. To me the most consistent option to use is something in the 7-C range, with High 7-C being the the most consistent choice.

EDIT: going by Asura's edit the most consist feat range is either tier 8 or tier 7. So we either pick something like 8-A, Low 7-C, or High 7-C

I found a lifting feat that scales to every single physical fighter S-Class.

> Tell me if you see any potential feat here.

None that would get a really good rating I think. Maybe the cliff blast? During the death punch spread we see the crater that the blast produced.

Back