• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion

There's only a 2x gap from the beginning and end to any + value, so to be in it you have to have a calc directly putting you in it. With a vague scaling chain there's no good way to say who if anyone is in it, so it's not used.

Considering he immediately states afterwards that Evil Eye can lift multiple buildings, that statement is meant to clarify what he meant when he states Evil Eye is "multi building level".

He's never referring to Evil Eye's destructive capabilities.

Tiger levels actually haven't shown any feats to place them above 9-B or 9-A to my memory.

Qawsedf234 said:
Tiger levels actually haven't shown any feats to place them above 9-B or 9-A to my memory.
Well there very clear distinction between Tiger and Demon level threat, and if you claim Evil Eye is multiple building level it's more on the Tiger side than the Demon, i'm right here?

Ignoring calcs and going purely on visual feats his multi-building feat likely places him at Demon level. With calcs lifting and smashing buildings is probably closer to Tiger levels than Demon levels.

Link leads to a blank screen, which makes me think that the peroid was supposed to go into the URL.

But the calc looks fine if you assume the snowman can move at that speed. Might not be able to. Maybe its top speed is only 100 m/s or something for example.

Will this calc be accepted or will it be considered an Outiler? And I also think that a few hours we will reach 500 limit comments and we will have to create a continuation of this Thread.

It could be like Beefcake, where it is legit but no scales to it and because his oppoent was Saitama they nerfed its ranking.

Also we probably will need another thread unless all the revisions go through in under 40 responses.

Demons shouldn't scale to anyone unless there's a proper reason for them to scale. Suprise Attack Plum for example should not be 7-B. There weren't even any S-Class sent to fight him.

Its ranking comes from a data book, not from the HA so that should be legit, and since it's not actually a dragon level we know that at least dragon levels scale to it.

If it's approved and we decide two city level calcs is enough to not be an outlier, then I don't think we should scale demon levels to it (we have no guarantee any of them are as strong, so since it displayed the highest demon level feat we should treat it as the strongest demon level), but any dragon level that doesn't have a long enough scaling chain for us to say it's mountain level could scale to it.

Qawsedf234 said:
It could be like Beefcake, where it is legit but no scales to it and because his oppoent was Saitama they nerfed its ranking.
Also we probably will need another thread unless all the revisions go through in under 40 responses.
Well, unlike Beefcake, Giant Snowman has no direct reference from Murata that he could be Dragon Threat if Saitama had not appeared, so it's complicated.

Yes, we'll need another Thread to continue this Review.

> has no direct reference from Murata

ONE was the one who said Beefcake was Dragon, not Murata

> not from the HA so that should be legit

I think that scaling a good majoirty of the verse to a single character no one has interacted with and who's calced feat is over 880 times better than the nearest scaling feat is even worse than the current system with Genos.

The nearest scaling feat is Genos' city level feat. And as I said, only scale dragons and their equals to it, because we have no evidence that anything but Dragons are actually stronger than it.

Qawsedf234 said:
> has no direct reference from Murata
ONE was the one who said Beefcake was Dragon, not Murata
Well, sorry to confuse ONE with Murata, because it's always Murata who talks more about OPM and more information than the creator himself.

It could just imply a size thing with Snowman considering it seemed slow. Plum is likely low demon and wanted to punish the cops in a sadistic manner.

Either way city ranking Demon rankers seem to become less unlikely.

> The nearest scaling feat is Genos' city level feat.

Even with that its 4.5x better at the bare minmum. It shouldn't be used espically if we don't an actually speed to draw from

> And as I said, only scale dragons and their equals to it, because we have no evidence that anything but Dragons are actually stronger than it.

And like before, no Dragon actually has any better feats than Genos in terms of DC or calcs. So we're scaling them to another outlier.

At least, as of now. If in the next few chapters the Dragons get a feat that we can use for scaling I'd be totally on board with using it. Or anyone for that matter.

If there's no statement or showing that two Demons are on par with each other, they shouldn't be scaled.

Hey, really out of the blue, but someone on reddit dropped some more info on some villain feats from the OPM official databook: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/9bffnx/trivia_databook/ . And yes, he has confirmed that he owns the official databook: https://i.imgur.com/erTmAB7.jpg?1

Mainly...

Marugori (size info/confirmed AP feat):

- "The hole he created by punching Saitama was 100 m wide."

- "He destroyed city D with just wave of his punch."

- "He weights more than a hundreds of tons."

An A-Class criminal Tier feat (ranking S-Class/Demons above him): Bull bull: "His head is 5 times stronger than that of a bull."

Sonic AP Feat (ranking Sonic, and Dragons/stronger S-Class above him): "During their match Sonic was about to destroy Genos (pag 175)"

Those help at all?

The databook helps in terms of giving monsters a bunch of new abilities (Enhanced senses for Crabrante), but I don't think the beefcake calculation is getting consistent any time soon.

Quick abilities list:

Crabrante: Enhanced Senses (his eyes have a wide field of view)

Mosquito Girl: Animal Manipulation (Controls all mosquitos in 50km), Body Control (Can shorten or extend her horn)

Kabuto: Resistance to Heat Manipulation (His carapace allows him to resist heat)

Melzalgard: Multiple Personalities Groribas: He likes to slowly kill the enemy (Weakness)

Giant Crow: Poison Manipulation + Absorption (When we make his profile)

Fan Demon: Makes it impossible to breathe due to his strong currents

The only thing relevant to this thread however is something in the comments, which says that Sonic's speed during his ten-shadow burial was described as 'Massively Hypersonic'.

Nevermind just check the chapter he didn't touch his fangs,but to be fair i find it very hard to believe and completely illogical that Saitama would have die from Giant Crow

If I remember, most characters mutated with monster cells should have longevity due to a statement from that guy who can cut faster than sound.

I'll try find it.

Back