• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE VOTES LEFT) Monty's King Arthur Fights an Anime Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaen is 4.6e6 joules, so around the higher end of the really high tier that is wall level, 300x baseline.

Unless there's a calc for Achilles that puts him above baseline this might be a bit of a mismatch, sadly.

Her hax isn't really useful here, all of her stuff only works on supernatural beings and Achilles is simply human, and her barriers aren't really combat applicable either.

Achilles has a range advantage but Gaen might just have too huge of an AP advantage.

Gaen only has a 3x AP advantage here, much better. But I've got no idea who will win, no vote for now.

wait what

Arthur's 163,583.55 J

Gaen's 462,281.83 J

I might have messed up with my conversion earlier, sorry. But the match is still fair.

Oh, okay.

Arthur is >163 kJ, so they should be pretty even AP wise. The Holy Hand grenade one-shot The Killer Rabbit so there's that too.

So Arthur has a ranged explosive, can make induce pain via Ni (probably out of character but eh), outside of that he's pretty mediocre in skill compared to Izuko.

I'd think that since Gaen comes from modern times she'd understand what a ranged explosive is and be able to react promptly.

Yeah, I don't see Arthur winning here just to be clear.

I mean he isn't dead in one go but he's getting crap kicked out of him skillwise.

Yeah that seems fair.

Voting Gaen via skill/intelligence advantage.

So that's two or three huh alright.

see this is what happens when you let me pick the matches for your characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back