• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the panels involving Garou's time travel.

Does Saitama actually see/perceive the particles and antiparticles Garou is manipulating to copy it?

He imagines his own inner universe, where you then see him zoom into his body, past the cells, atoms, and down to the particles, where he then manipulates them in the same way Garou shows him.
I interpreted it as Saitama somehow just knowing what to do when he saw what Garou was doing. The same way Garou can copy things he sees without needing to really observe it in-depth.

I interpreted it as Saitama somehow just knowing what to do when he saw what Garou was doing. The same way Garou can copy things he sees without needing to really observe it in-depth.
Yeah, but my question is, is he actually perceiving his particles to be able to replicate what Garou is doing? Because that would grant him absolutely insane Enhanced Senses.

Yeah, but my question is, is he actually perceiving his particles to be able to replicate what Garou is doing? Because that would grant him absolutely insane Enhanced Senses.
Controlling your own subatomic particles and imagining the inner universe is already a feat on par if not better than that. I am pretty those things wouldn't be possible without Enhanced Senses

I'm not sure there's anything concrete to suggest anything over other interpretations, I guess it depends on what the wiki's way of interpreting vague feats would be here.

I don't personally think so. What I meant before was that him seeing Garou's stance just allowed him to somehow know what to do magically. I doubt Garou observed the details behind Blast's portals and Gravity Knuckle, but just by seeing Blast use them, Garou understood them and could use the abilities as well. I think this is similar.

But that's just a personal interpretation and isn't really backed by evidence.

I think the only way to decide it would be to go with what's more naturally reasonable. Basically what would require less extra capabilities on Saitama's part, as a sort of "lowball". Weird way to put it but idk how else I would.

Isn't that how Saitama's time travel works by allowing particles or information to move backwards in time?

**** I'm so late to this because of work but this without a doubt is getting a agree although very late its still going on the list, the justifications and such are thorough and all there looking good from what I saw

Finally we won't have people worrying about why vsbattles took saitama saying he could destroy the planet and said "🧢🧢🧢" but seriously good work

is the shockwave speed of garou and saitama's attacks deprecated? although it's good enough to be used as attack speed for example

Introduction

At long last, the time has finally come. One-Punch Man is done being a fodder, hax-less verse. No more 5-C Saitama. No more complaints about him not being 5-B, or there not being any updates. No more Garou vs Boros debates.

Behold, I present to you the biggest upgrade in OPM history.

(The title is a knock on Chapter 168: Awakening of the Gods.)

Content

I have created a sandbox full of all the updates, references, and explanations for every character affected by these last few chapters, sans God (Ironically given the title, I know. But he will come later).

Here is everything contained in it. Spoilered for easier navigation.

I apologize if some of the formattings is off. I copied this directly from the sandbox, so some stuff may have not transferred properly.

Also, notify me if there are wordings that need to be changed.

At the end of chapter 164, Garou receives a power boost from God and transforms into his newest and strongest form yet, Awakened Garou.

This form is a completely separate transformation from all his previous ones, as it is invoked by the power of another entity. Thus, it should be given a new key named "Awakened Garou." Everything about Garou from here onwards will refer to this new key. The classification of this key should be "Avatar of God," as that is what God refers to him as.

Attack Potency​

Gamma Ray Burst Explanation

In this chapter, Garou is shown to be much stronger than before. After gaining full understanding of the universe, he goes on to make giant nuclear explosions and even match Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches, which previously liquified Boros.

But nothing compares to Garou's new attack, Gamma Ray Burst. An ability replicating the phenomena that occurs after a massive star meets its end.

The manga is correct, Gamma Ray Bursts are some of the biggest, brightest, and most powerful explosions in the universe. With energy output of a whopping 10^44 Joules, Garou's new attack may be the strongest thing we've seen in One-Punch Man thus far.

I say "may," because here is where we ask the number one question on everyone's minds: Does Garou's Gamma Ray Burst have evidence to support it scaling to the real thing?

In the beginning of chapter 165, Garou is stated to have been given full knowledge of all forces and energies in the universe. And this isn't some character's dialogue or internal thoughts saying this, it is the narrative itself stating it. Regardless, it is proven immediately afterwards, as he replicates nuclear fission to produce nuclear explosions. Nuclear fission being one of the sole forces keeping our universe together.

After this, he says he feels as if he can do anything, and then produces the very feat we are talking about through this sequence of panels. He creates a black hole, and from it, giant beams of energy blasts out from each side, completing the attack.

Based on this context alone, many people have claimed it should be scaled directly to the strength of a Gamma Ray Burst. After all, Garou has full knowledge of how these explosions function, and the narrative straight up says what his attack is mimicking.

Thus, his attack potency should scale to the value mentioned earlier, 10^44 Joules or 1 Foe, High 4-C.

But wait, there is more to go over here. Many bring up valid arguments as to why this shouldn't be scaled.

Of these, the most notable one is that the attack is FAR smaller than a real Gamma Ray Burst, and thus can't be scaled to a real one, which are far bigger. This is true. GRBs are massive, expanding explosions that reach dozens to hundreds of kilometers in diameter. And looking back at Garou's, it becomes apparent that his is no where near the size of a real GRB.

However, while the attack is smaller, there is no reason to believe that it doesn't have the same quality and function of a real Gamma Ray Bursts. The narrative says exactly what it is, and Murata draws it as a somewhat accurate depiction of what these things actually look like. So in theory, we can simply scale Garou's GRB energy output proportionally in size to an average one. For example, if it was half the size, it would have half the energy. Unfortunately, since GRBs vary in size so much, we were unable to find a good source on how big these things are on average.

Though, Garou did manage to create a black hole, which can be measured for GBE based on size alone. And that is where the low end, compromised attack potency comes in. Therefir has already calculated how much energy would be required to create a black hole the size of Garou's. It comes out to a lower, but still insane 247 Yottatons of TnT (5-A).

This isn't to dismiss the fact that many do still believe he should scale to the real value. One of the most valid points brought up is the fact mentioned before: Garou has full knowledge on how these phenomena function, thus there is no reason to assume he would create a far weaker version of it.

To an extent, I agree, so I bring up a compromise for both ends.

However, long with that, there is the 4-A feat that Saitama and Garou pulled off, which has already been calculated, seen below. Garou only scales to this after he copies Saitama's power.

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (His attack was compared to a real Gamma Ray Burst[1] which produces at least 1 foe or 10^44 joules of energy. Stated that Blast wasn't worth his time[2]. Copied Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches and matched it blow for blow[1], which had previously obliterated Meteoric Burst Boros), Multi-Solar System level with Power Mimicry (Copied and evenly matched Saitama's Serious Punch, generating an explosion that annihilated millions of stars[3]), higher via Reactive Evolution (Grew exponentially in power while mimicking Saitama[4])

Durability​

Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Shrugged off multiple strikes[2] from Blast. Should be comparable to his attack potency), Multi-Solar System level with Power Mimicry (Tanked the collision of Serious Punch2. Endured hundreds of Saitama's Serious Punches[3]), higher via Reactive Evolution

Speed​

Speed: At least FTL, likely far higher (Much faster than his peak monster form), Massively FTL+ with Power Mimicry (Exchanged blows[4] with Saitama, who previously created a constellation around Io with his speed[3]), higher via Reactive Evolution

Lifting Strength​

Lifting Strength: At least Class Z, likely far higher (Much stronger than his peak monster form), Class Y with Power Mimicry (Copied Saitama's strength), higher via Reactive Evolution

Abilities​

Awakened Garou should maintain all of his previous abilities, sans Large Size and Multiple Limbs (That will eventually become an ability). He gains the following:

Resistances​

Range​

Range: Same as before. Thousands of Kilometers with Fission Explosions (Covered the surface of Io), Interplanetary with Hyperspace Gates (Can reach anything in his line of sight, including other planets in the solar system), Interstellar with Shockwaves (Destroyed millions of stars)

Intelligence​

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Gained knowledge on the behavior of all forces and flow of all energy in the universe, and applied this knowledge through replicating complex natural phenomena such as nuclear fission and gamma ray bursts. His aptitude for martial arts and fighting has increased to the point that he can perfectly mimic both the power and technique of others, including those that can manipulate the reality of the cosmos, in a single glance, and further improve them to perfection past their original states. Garou has stated that his fist is beyond timing, and that all of his strikes are completely unavoidable.

Saitama should gain the nickname "The Abominable Fist that Has Turned Against God." It is what both Sage Centipede and Garou refer to him as, and the title of Chapter 164 in reference to him.

Attack Potency​

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, which annihilated millions of stars. Drew blood from Awakened Garou[3], who believed the only way to defeat him was to copy his "limitless" power[2][3]. Even if he had held back, there was no parallel reality where Garou could defeat him[5]), higher via Accelerated Development (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process[4]. After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot[4] him before the fight even began. Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[6] effortlessly)

Durability​

Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Tanked the collision of Serious Punch2 and various strikes from Awakened Garou which were infused with his own power[3][4]), higher via Accelerated Development (Grew to the point that Garou's strikes could do nothing to him[4])

Speed​

This is straight-forward. There's a calculation of the Io speed feat, linked below.

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Blitzed Awakened Garou, creating a constellation around Io with his speed before he could react. Appeared to be in multiple places at the same time from his perspective, leaving behind afterimages), higher via Accelerated Development

Lifting Strength​

His Serious Tableflip was accepted as Class Y. He did this with one hand so I am suggested "At least" for his LS.

Lifting Strength: At least Class Y (Threw Io with a single hand, turning it into fragments), higher via Accelerated Development

Abilities​

Only for his Parallel Timeline self:

Resistances​

Range​

Range: Standard melee range, Interstellar with Shockwaves (Destroyed millions of stars)

Intelligence​

I think this should be added to Saitama's intelligence section:

When serious, Saitama has proven himself to be an ingenius fighter. During his fight with Garou, he masterfully copied multiple of his techniques and performed them with expertise that not even those such as Bang and Bomb could replicate.

Shoutout for Emirp for providing this!

Attack Potency​

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Sent an early Awakened Garou flying and harmed him with his blows[2]). At most Multi-Solar System level with Spatial Manipulation (Held the clash[3] between Saitama and Awakened Garou for a limited amount of time)

Durability​

Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Should be comparable to his attack potency)

Speed​

Speed: At least FTL, likely far higher (Landed various strikes on Awakened Garou and countered his attacks[2]. Casually blitzed Flashy Flash while dodging his fastest kicks[7]) with Massively FTL+ reactions (Perceived Saitama and Garou's Serious Punches in slow motion and reacted to them before they collided[1][2])

Abilities​

Most of this stuff is really self-explanatory if you read chapter 166.

Resistances​

Notes
  • Awakened Garou needs a separate key.
  • All of Saitama's Post-Training matches should be removed, as he has gained many notable powers and techniques.
  • I am suggesting that Saitama's P&A section be changed back to the conventional format.
  • Saitama should have a note at the bottom of his page that mentions how it is out of character for him to use Time Travel unless bloodlusted.
  • Saitama should have an additional note at the bottom of his page that notifies people to specify if they are using his parallel timeline self or current self. This will determine whether or not he has access to time travel.
Suggested Additions
  • Saitama's Weaknesses should include that when he’s casual Saitama makes use of flawed, basic attacks rather than using his ingenious combat skill, which can lead to him being outmaneuvered initially.
  • Flashy Flash, King, and Bang should gain Supernatural Willpower due to being able to temporarily resist the effects of Garou's Cosmic Radiation Aura.
  • Saitama's P&A should be separated into "Current" and "Parallel Timeline," with the only difference being his Time Travel does not apply to his current self, as he forgot it.
Results
Bold = Staff Opinion

Agree: 32 (8; 24): @Emirp sumitpo, @Kenshin_ , @Tamasensei123, @Dienomite22, @ByAsura, @Tural2004, @KLOL506, @Unknownnah, @Megaraptor149, @Franako, @Kanogami, @Epiccheev, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Baken384, @ShivaShakti, @Lightning_XXI, @RandomGuy2345, @RinneItachi, @UltimateDarkGod666, @Nierre, @DaReaperMan, @Kachon123, @Sir_Ovens, @Ottavio_Merluzzo, @LordTracer, @RIZEXX, @Shizuka, @FinePoint, @Bernkastelll, @Spinoirr, @Damage3245, @Sec

Neutral:

Disagree:
1 (0;1): @SuperGodzilla_Kaiju_King (Disagrees with the 4-A feat being used)
just a reminder that blast's spatial manipulation would go to durability, not AP
gravity knuckle should be 4-A though

but going through this I have a shit ton of smaller nitpicks, but for now I say hard agree, cleanup can be handled in another thread since this is already so large scale

Last edited:
Guys, no one here is scaling the expansion of Garou and Saitama's blow, and it shouldn't even be for attack speed, the blow was compressed by Blast and his team, when something is compressed and released he gets much stronger and faster than normal, but other than that, my guess is to climb Saitama and Garou to the maximum power of the feat, since they were both in the center of the explosion of the same and suffered no damage

Agree with the upgrades. But does garous combat speed not scale to blast reacting to serious punch squared?

We should use this for Cosmic Garou
Cosmic_Garou_Full_Body_Render.png

Blast would be mftl+ regardless since he reacted to them actually charging in for the punch to begin with, I think that’s one of the things I’d add to the “cleanup thread” after this is over since it’s a debated thing still

Introduction

At long last, the time has finally come. One-Punch Man is done being a fodder, hax-less verse. No more 5-C Saitama. No more complaints about him not being 5-B, or there not being any updates. No more Garou vs Boros debates.

Behold, I present to you the biggest upgrade in OPM history.

(The title is a knock on Chapter 168: Awakening of the Gods.)

Content

I have created a sandbox full of all the updates, references, and explanations for every character affected by these last few chapters, sans God (Ironically given the title, I know. But he will come later).

Here is everything contained in it. Spoilered for easier navigation.

I apologize if some of the formattings is off. I copied this directly from the sandbox, so some stuff may have not transferred properly.

Also, notify me if there are wordings that need to be changed.

At the end of chapter 164, Garou receives a power boost from God and transforms into his newest and strongest form yet, Awakened Garou.

This form is a completely separate transformation from all his previous ones, as it is invoked by the power of another entity. Thus, it should be given a new key named "Awakened Garou." Everything about Garou from here onwards will refer to this new key. The classification of this key should be "Avatar of God," as that is what God refers to him as.

Attack Potency​

Gamma Ray Burst Explanation

In this chapter, Garou is shown to be much stronger than before. After gaining full understanding of the universe, he goes on to make giant nuclear explosions and even match Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches, which previously liquified Boros.

But nothing compares to Garou's new attack, Gamma Ray Burst. An ability replicating the phenomena that occurs after a massive star meets its end.

The manga is correct, Gamma Ray Bursts are some of the biggest, brightest, and most powerful explosions in the universe. With energy output of a whopping 10^44 Joules, Garou's new attack may be the strongest thing we've seen in One-Punch Man thus far.

I say "may," because here is where we ask the number one question on everyone's minds: Does Garou's Gamma Ray Burst have evidence to support it scaling to the real thing?

In the beginning of chapter 165, Garou is stated to have been given full knowledge of all forces and energies in the universe. And this isn't some character's dialogue or internal thoughts saying this, it is the narrative itself stating it. Regardless, it is proven immediately afterwards, as he replicates nuclear fission to produce nuclear explosions. Nuclear fission being one of the sole forces keeping our universe together.

After this, he says he feels as if he can do anything, and then produces the very feat we are talking about through this sequence of panels. He creates a black hole, and from it, giant beams of energy blasts out from each side, completing the attack.

Based on this context alone, many people have claimed it should be scaled directly to the strength of a Gamma Ray Burst. After all, Garou has full knowledge of how these explosions function, and the narrative straight up says what his attack is mimicking.

Thus, his attack potency should scale to the value mentioned earlier, 10^44 Joules or 1 Foe, High 4-C.

But wait, there is more to go over here. Many bring up valid arguments as to why this shouldn't be scaled.

Of these, the most notable one is that the attack is FAR smaller than a real Gamma Ray Burst, and thus can't be scaled to a real one, which are far bigger. This is true. GRBs are massive, expanding explosions that reach dozens to hundreds of kilometers in diameter. And looking back at Garou's, it becomes apparent that his is no where near the size of a real GRB.

However, while the attack is smaller, there is no reason to believe that it doesn't have the same quality and function of a real Gamma Ray Bursts. The narrative says exactly what it is, and Murata draws it as a somewhat accurate depiction of what these things actually look like. So in theory, we can simply scale Garou's GRB energy output proportionally in size to an average one. For example, if it was half the size, it would have half the energy. Unfortunately, since GRBs vary in size so much, we were unable to find a good source on how big these things are on average.

Though, Garou did manage to create a black hole, which can be measured for GBE based on size alone. And that is where the low end, compromised attack potency comes in. Therefir has already calculated how much energy would be required to create a black hole the size of Garou's. It comes out to a lower, but still insane 247 Yottatons of TnT (5-A).

This isn't to dismiss the fact that many do still believe he should scale to the real value. One of the most valid points brought up is the fact mentioned before: Garou has full knowledge on how these phenomena function, thus there is no reason to assume he would create a far weaker version of it.

To an extent, I agree, so I bring up a compromise for both ends.

However, long with that, there is the 4-A feat that Saitama and Garou pulled off, which has already been calculated, seen below. Garou only scales to this after he copies Saitama's power.

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (His attack was compared to a real Gamma Ray Burst[1] which produces at least 1 foe or 10^44 joules of energy. Stated that Blast wasn't worth his time[2]. Copied Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches and matched it blow for blow[1], which had previously obliterated Meteoric Burst Boros), Multi-Solar System level with Power Mimicry (Copied and evenly matched Saitama's Serious Punch, generating an explosion that annihilated millions of stars[3]), higher via Reactive Evolution (Grew exponentially in power while mimicking Saitama[4])

Durability​

Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Shrugged off multiple strikes[2] from Blast. Should be comparable to his attack potency), Multi-Solar System level with Power Mimicry (Tanked the collision of Serious Punch2. Endured hundreds of Saitama's Serious Punches[3]), higher via Reactive Evolution

Speed​

Speed: At least FTL, likely far higher (Much faster than his peak monster form), Massively FTL+ with Power Mimicry (Exchanged blows[4] with Saitama, who previously created a constellation around Io with his speed[3]), higher via Reactive Evolution

Lifting Strength​

Lifting Strength: At least Class Z, likely far higher (Much stronger than his peak monster form), Class Y with Power Mimicry (Copied Saitama's strength), higher via Reactive Evolution

Abilities​

Awakened Garou should maintain all of his previous abilities, sans Large Size and Multiple Limbs (That will eventually become an ability). He gains the following:

Resistances​

Range​

Range: Same as before. Thousands of Kilometers with Fission Explosions (Covered the surface of Io), Interplanetary with Hyperspace Gates (Can reach anything in his line of sight, including other planets in the solar system), Interstellar with Shockwaves (Destroyed millions of stars)

Intelligence​

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Gained knowledge on the behavior of all forces and flow of all energy in the universe, and applied this knowledge through replicating complex natural phenomena such as nuclear fission and gamma ray bursts. His aptitude for martial arts and fighting has increased to the point that he can perfectly mimic both the power and technique of others, including those that can manipulate the reality of the cosmos, in a single glance, and further improve them to perfection past their original states. Garou has stated that his fist is beyond timing, and that all of his strikes are completely unavoidable.

Saitama should gain the nickname "The Abominable Fist that Has Turned Against God." It is what both Sage Centipede and Garou refer to him as, and the title of Chapter 164 in reference to him.

Attack Potency​

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, which annihilated millions of stars. Drew blood from Awakened Garou[3], who believed the only way to defeat him was to copy his "limitless" power[2][3]. Even if he had held back, there was no parallel reality where Garou could defeat him[5]), higher via Accelerated Development (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process[4]. After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot[4] him before the fight even began. Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[6] effortlessly)

Durability​

Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Tanked the collision of Serious Punch2 and various strikes from Awakened Garou which were infused with his own power[3][4]), higher via Accelerated Development (Grew to the point that Garou's strikes could do nothing to him[4])

Speed​

This is straight-forward. There's a calculation of the Io speed feat, linked below.

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Blitzed Awakened Garou, creating a constellation around Io with his speed before he could react. Appeared to be in multiple places at the same time from his perspective, leaving behind afterimages), higher via Accelerated Development

Lifting Strength​

His Serious Tableflip was accepted as Class Y. He did this with one hand so I am suggested "At least" for his LS.

Lifting Strength: At least Class Y (Threw Io with a single hand, turning it into fragments), higher via Accelerated Development

Abilities​

Only for his Parallel Timeline self:

Resistances​

Range​

Range: Standard melee range, Interstellar with Shockwaves (Destroyed millions of stars)

Intelligence​

I think this should be added to Saitama's intelligence section:

When serious, Saitama has proven himself to be an ingenius fighter. During his fight with Garou, he masterfully copied multiple of his techniques and performed them with expertise that not even those such as Bang and Bomb could replicate.

Shoutout for Emirp for providing this!

Attack Potency​

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Sent an early Awakened Garou flying and harmed him with his blows[2]). At most Multi-Solar System level with Spatial Manipulation (Held the clash[3] between Saitama and Awakened Garou for a limited amount of time)

Durability​

Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Should be comparable to his attack potency)

Speed​

Speed: At least FTL, likely far higher (Landed various strikes on Awakened Garou and countered his attacks[2]. Casually blitzed Flashy Flash while dodging his fastest kicks[7]) with Massively FTL+ reactions (Perceived Saitama and Garou's Serious Punches in slow motion and reacted to them before they collided[1][2])

Abilities​

Most of this stuff is really self-explanatory if you read chapter 166.

Resistances​

Notes
  • Awakened Garou needs a separate key.
  • All of Saitama's Post-Training matches should be removed, as he has gained many notable powers and techniques.
  • I am suggesting that Saitama's P&A section be changed back to the conventional format.
  • Saitama should have a note at the bottom of his page that mentions how it is out of character for him to use Time Travel unless bloodlusted.
  • Saitama should have an additional note at the bottom of his page that notifies people to specify if they are using his parallel timeline self or current self. This will determine whether or not he has access to time travel.
Suggested Additions
  • Saitama's Weaknesses should include that when he’s casual Saitama makes use of flawed, basic attacks rather than using his ingenious combat skill, which can lead to him being outmaneuvered initially.
  • Flashy Flash, King, and Bang should gain Supernatural Willpower due to being able to temporarily resist the effects of Garou's Cosmic Radiation Aura.
  • Saitama's P&A should be separated into "Current" and "Parallel Timeline," with the only difference being his Time Travel does not apply to his current self, as he forgot it.
Results
Bold = Staff Opinion

Agree: 32 (8; 24): @Emirp sumitpo, @Kenshin_ , @Tamasensei123, @Dienomite22, @ByAsura, @Tural2004, @KLOL506, @Unknownnah, @Megaraptor149, @Franako, @Kanogami, @Epiccheev, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Baken384, @ShivaShakti, @Lightning_XXI, @RandomGuy2345, @RinneItachi, @UltimateDarkGod666, @Nierre, @DaReaperMan, @Kachon123, @Sir_Ovens, @Ottavio_Merluzzo, @LordTracer, @RIZEXX, @Shizuka, @FinePoint, @Bernkastelll, @Spinoirr, @Damage3245, @Sec

Neutral:

Disagree:
1 (0;1): @SuperGodzilla_Kaiju_King (Disagrees with the 4-A feat being used)
agree for all

Disagree with Black Hole Creation and Resistance to Spatial Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation for Garou. I know the GRB is pretty much a real one, but the ''black hole'' is very different from a real one.

Disagree with Gravity Manipulation and Absorption for Garou and Blast. Gravity Knuckle is just its name, and there's nothing suggesting he absorbed any explosions. It lacks a lot of context.

Disagree with Saitama's Intelligence section as well. He's done nothing the basics and the ''technique'' he's copied was just a karate chop.

Agree with the rest. Garou should also have Extrasensory Perception since he sensed PS's ki iirc.

Disagree with Black Hole Creation and Resistance to Spatial Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation for Garou. I know the GRB is pretty much a real one, but the ''black hole'' is very different from a real one.

Disagree with Gravity Manipulation and Absorption for Garou and Blast. Gravity Knuckle is just its name, and there's nothing suggesting he absorbed any explosions. It lacks a lot of context.

Disagree with Saitama's Intelligence section as well. He's done nothing the basics and the ''technique'' he's copied was just a karate chop.

Agree with the rest. Garou should also have Extrasensory Perception since he sensed PS's ki iirc.
the karate chop,was Garou's technique, and Garou had a hard time perfecting it,and also,do you even see the chapter or what?literraly saitama use time travel via copy garou,and garou can't use time travel,because is a imperfect version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back