• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No more Garou vs Boros debates."

This is cope tbh. We all know the Boros fanboys will stay wanking him.

Anyways I agree. Like others said though Bang should have limited/minor cosmic radiation resistance. I'd also say that Saitama's and Garou's forms of matter manipulation should have a "limited" specification for clarity. Although for Saitama that could also just be called Body Manipulation as someone else suggested.

Oh and other people also mentioned that Blast should be MFTL+. He reacted to the Serious Punch's, and could move fast enough to prepare his portal and then activate it before their punches clashed. Blast might have outright been faster than them at the time.

Btw, should Flash get some sort of Supernatural Willpower ? He was still conscious when pretty much everyone was down there
Probably, either that or limited resistance to cosmic radiation. It's probably a willpower thing, especially considering that he is a ninja, trained under inhumane conditions to be extremely disciplined.

On second thought, Blast outright says, indirectly, that people aside from him and Garou do not have a resistance to the cosmic rays he produces. His specification of "resistance" and not "immunity" would indeed imply that they do not have a resistance, and those who withstood it were just doing it through willpower.

Should I list it as Limited Resistance or Supernatural Willpower for the folks that stayed up for a few moments?

It's dependent on the exact level of exposure.

Aren't we basing the potency of Garou's radiation aura off them to begin with?
Yes, which is also another reason that they were able to beat the shit out of Garou until sunrise without showing symptoms of ARS that they should have had if they had not had resistance. Also Tareo, despite being the furthest away from Garou, was suffering from ARS to the point of brief unconsciousness and a bleeding nose.

Garou's radiation is still as impressive as we said before because it still happened, just in another timeline.

So....

Some things of note:

There are CLEARLY visible stars in later chapters of the fight in the alleged space hole (including the "Sun" by the way) . Maybe you can downscale but the Sun is in the direction of the redirected SP^2 and is fine so.....either it's selectively destructive or it's not stellar wiping en masse. The calc uses the farthest stars, but it's clearly not that far. Maybe you can argue for some but all is just a lie.

Garou's Gamma Ray Burst struck ground and only fragments rocks, with Saitama saying he got blasted in there. Can't be High 4-C unless Earth is WAY above that. Also far too small to be full scale. "The narrative" is contradicted by what is displayed.

Best case for Tier 4 right now is if Garou hitting Saitama into the Sun blew it up but that may not be the case.

Garou's Gamma Ray Burst struck ground and only fragments rocks, with Saitama saying he got blasted in there. Can't be High 4-C unless Earth is WAY above that. Also far too small to be full scale. "The narrative" is contradicted by what is displayed.
Garou's GRB never hit the Earth. Saitama explicitly made sure it didn't because he said it would be bad if it even grazed they ground.
Best case for Tier 4 right now is if Garou hitting Saitama into the Sun blew it up but that may not be the case.
That's not Garou hitting Saitama into the sun. That's Garou using nuclear fission in Jupiter's orbit.

spike-monkey-typing.gif

What the **** are you saying?​

Also since the timeline corrected itself, for the far stronger Saitama you'd need to make an extra key since the series basically retconned the fight.
I see no reason for an extra key.

His base is 4-A, which should cover his current self. The "higher via Accelerated Development" covers his "future self," or well, what could happen.

I guess I could add a separate key of powers for his future self's time travel shenanigans.

Garou's GRB never hit the Earth. Saitama explicitly made sure it didn't because he said it would be bad if it even grazed they ground.

That's not Garou hitting Saitama into the sun. That's Garou using nuclear fission in Jupiter's orbit.
That's incorrect. He said the very last thing he saw was the attack, and we see him in the rocks. Logic would say he was planted into the rocks.

He looks away from Jupiter and between Earth and the Moon, and questions if it's the Sun despite coming from Io. Why would it be in orbit? He also explicitly teleports to it, despite just leaving Jupiter.

I see no reason for an extra key.

His base is 4-A, which should cover his current self. The "higher via Accelerated Development" covers his "future self," or well, what could happen.

I guess I could add a separate key of powers for his future self's time travel shenanigans.
His reactive power level should have notes to it since it depends on his emotions which he generally lacks.

And the time travel should be noted to have been forgotten currently, along with him copying Garou's moves against him.

If that's not enough for another tier, fair, but some notes would be nice

id honestly rather deal with your concern for the missing stars, because that actually seems to have reason for concern given the scans you showed for chapter 168

That's incorrect. He said the very last thing he saw was the attack, and we see him in the rocks. Logic would say he was planted into the rocks.
Logic says nothing of the sort. He could have easily just fallen back to Earth.

The attack you're talking about outright didn't hit the Earth, as we can see here.
He looks away from Jupiter and between Earth and the Moon, and questions if it's the Sun despite coming from Io. Why would it be in orbit? He also explicitly teleports to it, despite just leaving Jupiter.
Look at the shockwave of the attack. It's behind Jupiter.

He's looking at the Earth, not the Sun. That's why he teleports after striking Saitama.

Read the manga
Read the manga .....please

Garou looks at the Sun because he knows Earth is closer to Earth than Jupter is and once he sees Earth he teleports to it.

His reactive power level should have notes to it since it depends on his emotions which he generally lacks.

And the time travel should be noted to have been forgotten currently, along with him copying Garou's moves against him.

If that's not enough for another tier, fair, but some notes would be nice
The specifics of his Development are listed in the P&A section. I specifically say it depends on his emotions and link to where it says that in the manga.

I can add a note for the time travel stuff.

I don't see the need for a note on the martial arts stuff. He should be able to copy moves so long as he's serious, as he does and Garou states.

pHIkJkL.png

Garou sees the Sun.

YiRqBZB.png

Garou realizes that, based on where he is, the Earth is in that direction.

jYthUuc.png

Garou locates Earth from all the way back near Jupiter, and realizes he can just TP to it. He then prepares a Nuclear Fission attack with his left hand, which we can see.

gND6tmf.png

Garou punches Saitama with Nuclear Fission, and we see Jupiter right next to the explosion.

I like how the genuine lies about 4-A are being ignored.

I'll repost since no one has any valid point against it.

There are CLEARLY visible stars in later chapters of the fight in the alleged space hole (including the "Sun" by the way) . Maybe you can downscale but the Sun is in the direction of the redirected SP^2 and is fine so.....either it's selectively destructive or it's not stellar wiping en masse. The calc uses the farthest stars, but it's clearly not that far. Maybe you can argue for some but all is just a lie.
Either downgrade it accordingly to....whatever it would be....or drop this wank.

The ONLY reason 4-A is used is if ALL STARS were destroyed, but the next chapter DISPROVED that notion. The SUN also tanked it, so it's questionable if it's even 4-C to begin with.

Either the OPM Sun has 4-A durability, or the SP^2 isn't WAY above 4-C

garou looks at the sun to look for the existence of planet earth

In the manga it is clearly shown that the explosion was the result of Garou's punch being directed near Jupiter's orbit, even Saitama's sneeze is clearly visible there.

pHIkJkL.png

Garou sees the Sun.

YiRqBZB.png

Garou realizes that, based on where he is, the Earth is in that direction.

jYthUuc.png

Garou locates Earth from all the way back near Jupiter, and realizes he can just TP to it. He then prepares a Nuclear Fission attack with his left hand, which we can see.

gND6tmf.png

Garou punches Saitama with Nuclear Fission, and we see Jupiter right next to the explosion.
Okay, fair on that.

just a curiosity of mine, could the space shot for the time travel be like

a "attack image". hard to put to words, like you know some media have like images of something for an attack but isnt actually present?
something like that

I like how the genuine lies about 4-A are being ignored.

I'll repost since no one has any valid point against it.

Either downgrade it accordingly to....whatever it would be....or drop this wank.

The ONLY reason 4-A is used is if ALL STARS were destroyed, but the next chapter DISPROVED that notion. The SUN also tanked it, so it's questionable if it's even 4-C to begin with.

Either the OPM Sun has 4-A durability, or the SP^2 isn't WAY above 4-C
Look at the sunlight relative to Earth and the moon in these two panels. The blast didn't go towards the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back