• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we use fan art unless we have literally zero options. Plus we need to credit the original artist and all.

We could always go with the Murata colored version someone else posted a while back, however that one isn't full body so idk
I honestly don't mind using non-full body images tbh

Disagree with Black Hole Creation and Resistance to Spatial Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation for Garou. I know the GRB is pretty much a real one, but the ''black hole'' is very different from a real one.

Disagree with Gravity Manipulation and Absorption for Garou and Blast. Gravity Knuckle is just its name, and there's nothing suggesting he absorbed any explosions. It lacks a lot of context.

Disagree with Saitama's Intelligence section as well. He's done nothing the basics and the ''technique'' he's copied was just a karate chop.

Agree with the rest. Garou should also have Extrasensory Perception since he sensed PS's ki iirc.
he literally copied time travel by looking at it

Cosmic_Fear_Mode_Garou.png

I agree

It's just that when I looked at the main thread earlier, users were saying that Saitama should be "higher with reactive evolution" rather than reactive power level (accelerated development), which I was against. But now I can't see any problem when looking at the profiles to be revised. I wish it was galaxy level, but Murata lowered our hopes in every single episode. But Saitama's current accelerated development mechanizm looks much better than before.

i agree with everything EXCEPT

"Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[6] effortlessly"

Remove this shit. This is still presented as absolutely ambiguous in the actual audio drama and the current chapters do not confirm it. Saitama's explosive growth was due to the surge of emotions while fighting. It doesn't mean he doubles in strength passively every day.

"Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[6] effortlessly"

Remove this shit. This is still presented as absolutely ambiguous in the actual audio drama and the current chapters do not confirm it. Saitama's explosive growth was due to the surge of emotions while fighting. It doesn't mean he doubles in strength passively every day.
Yeah I agree to this.

The chapter confirms he grows passively everyday. His emotions just boosted the growth but his growth is still there. Technically it isn't passive either as he still works out.

Disagree with Gravity Manipulation and Absorption for Garou and Blast. Gravity Knuckle is just its name, and there's nothing suggesting he absorbed any explosions. It lacks a lot of context.
We see multiple(1) instances (2) of gravity knuckle absorbing attacks so I think it’s fine.

Also question, since the difference between Saitama and Garou’s AP to galaxy level is like 8x, shouldn’t there be a likely galaxy level key for them considering they went up many points on the graph.

Also question, since the difference between Saitama and Garou’s AP to galaxy level is like 8x, shouldn’t there be a likely galaxy level key for them considering they went up many points on the graph.
Graphs aren't necessarily linear. There is no value shown so it's impossible to know how it was.

dohqa8l94kb41.png

No it doesn't. It just means that Saitama still has a rate of growth. But that rate of growth is only stimulated by challenging fights and a surge of emotions. Otherwise Saitama is like a bodybuilder stuck with 2kg barbells.
He always had the growth, it just skyrocketed because of emotions. It was never stated him having a challenging fight was the reason.

Graphs aren't necessarily linear. There is no value shown so it's impossible to know how it was.

dohqa8l94kb41.png
That seems…kinda weird I think, especially given the context of OPM.

The graph seems to be any given regular math graph, of which we know that X-axis is just time.

TB27240-main-530Wx530H

Just seems pretty strange for characters who specifically grow many times in strength as one of their abilities given a graph showing the points in which they’re increasing. So if Garou goes up say 10 spaces on the graph it should be Garou just simply got 10x stronger from the previous point on the graph.

He always had the growth, it just skyrocketed because of emotions. It was never stated him having a challenging fight was the reason.
It literally was.

Saitama found an opponent that actually pushed him, and this surge of emotions led his power to skyrocket.

If Saitama's average rate of growth was so immense that he passively grows so much in power to effortlessly one-shot himself from the previous day, even when he's sitting on his ass doing nothing, then he would be growing massively in power with every passing minute and Garou would never get to push him to begin with.

Again, the Audiobook dismisses Genos' Theory as nonsense when Saitama says that Machines are unreliable. The VGS produced a copy of Saitama based on Genos' DATA OF SAITAMA (and at that point, the strongest he had seen Saitama was when he punched the meteor). The VGS was also incapable of reproducing Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit, so why the **** would it reproduce a Full-Power Saitama? Nevermind that the VGS BROKE after Saitama fought in it, meaning that even his casual display of power was too much for the computer to process.

What the **** would that mean for Gouketsu. Is Gouketsu gonna be 4-A since Genos thought Saitama couldn't handle him despite Saitama doubling or tripling in strength passively with each day?

Actually, the wording of narrative proves that Saitama was growing in power even before the chapter. It says Saitama's rate of growth has gone unnoticed. It wouldn't state that if there was no rate of growth to talk about. Emotion just make it faster.
I don't disagree that Saitama was still growing in power but I see no evidence that his growth would be anything but minimal before this. He has no Limiter so he can grow in power endlessly, sure, but you need to push yourself to see significant growth. That's how Saitama became so strong to begin with. By the time he was already bald, he was so strong he couldn't see any difference. Saitama himself previously thought he couldn't grow any stronger, meaning whatever growth he was experiencing prior to fighting Garou was unnoticeable even to him.

It literally was.

Saitama found an opponent that actually pushed him, and this surge of emotions led his power to skyrocket.

If Saitama's average rate of growth was so immense that he passively grows so much in power to effortlessly one-shot himself from the previous day, even when he's sitting on his ass doing nothing, then he would be growing massively in power with every passing minute and Garou would never get to push him to begin with.

Again, the Audiobook dismisses Genos' Theory as nonsense when Saitama says that Machines are unreliable. The VGS produced a copy of Saitama based on Genos' DATA OF SAITAMA (and at that point, the strongest he had seen Saitama was when he punched the meteor). The VGS was also incapable of reproducing Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit, so why the **** would it reproduce a Full-Power Saitama? Nevermind that the VGS BROKE after Saitama fought in it, meaning that even his casual display of power was too much for the computer to process.

What the **** would that mean for Gouketsu. Is Gouketsu gonna be 4-A since Genos thought Saitama couldn't handle him despite Saitama doubling or tripling in strength passively with each day?
Genos never seen Saitama's full power so it means nothing in reference to Gouketsu.

The narrative implications clearly imply Saitama is just that much stronger everyday. This chapter confirms he had exponential growth. Even without the upsurge of emotions.

I don't know what you're trying to say here, at all
what
That what you're saying has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I don't see the point of your reply.

We see multiple(1) instances (2) of gravity knuckle absorbing attacks so I think it’s fine.
Blast was transferring the attacks to a gate in the third scan. And there's no context behind what happens in the first two scans, so it's pretty baseless to say GK was absorbing the attacks there.

dohqa8l94kb41.png
not this bullshit again, here we go

firstly of all this graph you provided proves nothing, it's just showing things out of order which is not how graphs typically go obviously, and the formate of it is completely different. that graph is more so just a list of different countries, unless you're gonna tell me that Peru is a unit of measurement now
secondly, it does NOT MATTER what the units are on either axis, because we know that whatever the unknown value is was multiplied by around 64 times from start to finish of the fight, except the unknown just happens to be the serious punch ^2 value, given that it was the start of the fight and therfore is the first value on the graph

for a visual representation of why units don't matter I've had this handy since before the crt since I knew you would do this
unknown.png

here is a ROUGH sketch of the functions behind the graph. 2 times is going to be two times regardless of the units, multipliers will always be multipliers
each dot represents a point in which Garou copied him or perhaps when a punch was thrown since almost all the dots show a point in which Garou is equal to saitama, but even without that we know that either the first dot or the graph's beginning is the serious punch ^2 (I think you already know this but it can't be from the monster garou phase of the fight, or else saitama wouldn't be growing exponentially.

concerns regarding precision can just be solved with pixel scaling of course, so don't bother me about "uh actually it's 62.7 tijmes multiplier not 64"

Also can I just point out that the counterarguments seem to be centered around murata just making a wacky ass graph with non functional units and shit for no reason, and then proceeding not to tell the audience how the graph works? Wouldn't it just be more realistic that it works the same as like
99% of graphs in the god damn universe

Genos never seen Saitama's full power so it means nothing in reference to Gouketsu.
It does because you are saying that Saitama grows in power so much he can one-shot himself everyday, which is entirely the speculation of Genos, a guy who is notorious for overthinking everything Saitama does and seeing hidden messages and life-lessons in his most minute actions.

So if Genos is correct in his assertion than Gouketsu should be so strong that a Saitama hundreds of times stronger than he used to be a couple weeks ago wouldn't be able to handle Gouketsu he would be 4-A.

The narrative implications clearly imply Saitama is just that much stronger everyday. This chapter confirms he had exponential growth. Even without the upsurge of emotions.
What narrative implication. All the profile says is "Saitama was still growing". The chapter specifically notes that the exponential growth only came when he faced Garou due to the surge of emotions. There is zero statement about his normal growh being exponential.

This is why I don't actively participate in threads that involve verses with the absurd abilities Saitama and Garou have.

It just turns into a clusterfuck.

Blast was transferring the attacks to a gate in the third scan. And there's no context behind what happens in the first two scans, so it's pretty baseless to say GK was absorbing the attacks there.
What? Ok, no Blast transferring the attack implies the portals are coming into contact with the explosion, but that’s clearly not what’s happening since we clearly see the portals and surrounding matter going in to and being sucked in.

And no I gave you the context. Garou used both nuclear fission and gravity knuckle first hitting with NF which resulted in the large blast I posted and then followed up with GK which resulted in the other explosion which again, just as blast does, clearly shows how the explosion and surrounding matter is being sucked into the hole.

it does NOT MATTER what the units are on either axis, because we know that whatever the unknown value is was multiplied by around 64 times from start to finish of the fight,
You're wrong. In a graph where each square represents an increase of "1", it would still look that an increase of 3 is several times bigger than the previous, while in actuality it's small. Likewise a graph where each point represents an increase of "100" would look identical. But one is significantly bigger than the other.

We don't have numerical values on the graph therefore it is impossible to determine any increase

That height graph is random af. It has 0 relevance to the OPM graph, not sure why that's even being used.
If you can't understand that it is to show that a numerical increase in a graph doesn't 1 to 1 correlate in reality, than I think you should pay more attention to math class.

You're wrong. In a graph where each square represents an increase of "1", it would still look that an increase of 3 is several times bigger than the previous, while in actuality it's small. Likewise a graph where each point represents an increase of "100" would look identical. But one is significantly bigger than the other.

We don't have numerical values on the graph therefore it is impossible to determine any increase
clearly you did not even look at the rest of my post and just decided to start typing something out before thinking
this argument would be valid, except it's not. Due to it showing starting values we actually have a frame of referemce. On your specific example, if 1 unit is 100 units in reality, then moving up 2 units to get to 200 would still double it. Your example literally just proves my point in that units don't matter as long as its twice as big
a square could be 1 billion units, which wouldn't change it from making 2 squares 2 billion units.

It does because you are saying that Saitama grows in power so much he can one-shot himself everyday, which is entirely the speculation of Genos, a guy who is notorious for overthinking everything Saitama does and seeing hidden messages and life-lessons in his most minute actions.

So if Genos is correct in his assertion than Gouketsu should be so strong that a Saitama hundreds of times stronger than he used to be a couple weeks ago wouldn't be able to handle Gouketsu he would be 4-A.

What narrative implication. All the profile says is "Saitama was still growing". The chapter specifically notes that the exponential growth only came when he faced Garou due to the surge of emotions. There is zero statement about his normal growh being exponential.
It's not entirely the speculation of Genos, it's supported by his actual feat of one shooting himself.

Using Gouketsu to downplay and scale to 4-A doesn't even make sense given that he got oneshotted by Saitama as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back