• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also space isn't left or right, it's 3D like what you said
You do realise space is 3D right? There's more angles than just left and right.

Look at the crack. It is significantly further down in the panel where you can see the moon, so you can use positioning from there. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

Did you not scroll all the way down?
Yes. The highest result is shown under "Therefir Scaling", isn't it?

"Mass = 2.342e18*3530.41 = 8.268e21 Kilograms (Class Y)"

That's class Z, not Class Y. Besides that, we could get much better results if we calculated force

True actually. Are we going to revive God's page? I would say there is enough evidence now to get a baseline for what God can do. It's still kinda weird cause we don't know what state he's even in, just that he's probably sealed and can clearly appear as an apparition.

Still, he outright gave Garou his copying ability, as well as the raw stat increase of his Awakened form.

Edit: Nvm lol.

I will copy paste some of my suggestions from the main thread since they went ingored.

"Garou should get "Blessed". And I still think Saitama should also get the abilities from MCGSF's base components. Energy projection at the very least since he generated lightning. Limited sense manipulation from Serious Table Flip"

"Blast should have limited sealing since he tried to trap Garou in his portals. There is also dimensional stuff"

Btw why Garou doesn't have gravity manipulation while Blast does?
I've added blessed.

I've added sealing.

I've added Gravity Manipulation.

I don't think that Saitama should get energy projection from the lightning. That's just a cool effect Murata adds sometimes when someone does something with a lot of power.

I don't know about MCGSF components, since he hasn't shown it.

True actually. Are we going to revive God's page? I would say there is enough evidence now to get a baseline for what God can do. It's still kinda weird cause we don't know what state he's even in, just that he's probably sealed and can clearly appear as an apparition.

Still, he outright gave Garou his copying ability, as well as the raw stat increase of his Awakened form.

Edit: Nvm lol.
As far as I know, Emirp will handle God’s page.

Nearly everyone, including several staff members, agree with it all. Pretty much everything is cut and dry here. Aside from minor things like wording, I doubt any of it is worth discussion. Probably gonna be a short CRT.

That's just a cool effect
I would agree with you if not for the fact that Garou did the exact same thing with the same effects. Even if you argued that both are cool effects and it is just to show the similiarities, this isn't only instance. Serious Punch Squared should also qualify for Energy Projection. It can't be only from Garou since he was copying Serious Punch, to begin with.
I don't know about MCGSF components, since he hasn't shown it.
I mean, you can't make something without its components. He is bound to have them, if he uses MCGSF. Also, Garou uses the other martial arts during the fight. It would be absurd if Saitama knows MCGSF but not the other ones. I would say there is enough evidence for "possibly [insert ability]"

I'll wait to see how others feel about those additions before making further changes to the thread.

Yes. The highest result is shown under "Therefir Scaling", isn't it?

"Mass = 2.342e18*3530.41 = 8.268e21 Kilograms (Class Y)"

That's class Z, not Class Y. Besides that, we could get much better results if we calculated force
Ah, I see what you mean.

@Therefir was this a mistake? Also, what do you think about Tural's suggestion to calculate force?

King having supernatural willpower seems wacky to me. Not that he doesn’t have higher willpower and initiative than the other S Class tho.

Here's the representation in Universe Sandbox. I enlarged a planet to the point where it became a black hole and put the Earth in front of it.

As you can see, the black hole is the same distance and (not quite, but close enough) same angle. I've also given Earth the Z-City fracture to prove my posts are genuine.

You can't even see the edge of the egro boundary from shots more generous than what Godzilla is talking about, and even most other angles. I rest my case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back