• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man General AP upgrade v3

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
New Calcs

Genos's mountain top calc has been revised and has a end that is consistent with the rest of the verse now. So this will upgrade a lot of the mid tiers that scale directly to Genos.

Additionally we found an old calc that was never evaluated regarding the giant snowman monster. This would scale up all dragon levels and people who can fight dragon levels.

Genos's Mountain top (Accepted end: 7-C+)

Giant Snowma (Accepted end: 7-B+)

New Scaling
Original list is here. The following is my edit to reflect my opinion on who should scale.

At least 8-A likely 7-C
170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph

Surprise Attack Plum

Hundred-Eyes Octopus

Scaledo

Jumping Spider (One-Punch Man)

Phoenix Ma

Child Emperor w/ gears

Iaia

Pureblood (At least 8-A, possibly at least 7-C)

Zombiema (At least 8-A, possibly at least 7-C)

7-C+
Likely Base Mosquito Girl

BoS Genos

Pre-MA Pri-Pri-Prisoner

Armored Gorilla

At least 7-C+
Post-HoE Genos

Post-Blood Mosquito Girl

BoS/Pre-Training Sonic

Base Form Deep Sea King

Grizzly Nyah

Beast King

G4

High 7-C
Possibly G4

Likely True Form Deep Sea King

Likely G5

Likely Do-S

Likely Demonic Fa

Likely Blizzard of Hell (Fubuki)

Likely Evil Eye (One Punch Man)

Awakened Cockroach

Post-G4 Genos

Post-Training Sonic

Human Form Gale Wind

Human Form Hellfire Flame

Tanktop Master

Hero Hunter Garou

MA Arc Pri-Pri-Prisoner

7-B+
Likely Hero Hunter Garou

Likely Base Metal Bat

Royal Ripper

Bug God

Pig God

7-A
Sweet Mask

Fighting Spirit Metal Bat

Watchdog Ma

Atomic Samurai

Post-MA Arc Genos

Pluto

Beefcake

Gums

Fuhrer Ugly

Bakuzan (One Punch Man)

Melzalgald

Geryuganshoop

Groribas

Base Carnage Kabuto

Evil Natural Water

Bang

Bomb

Homeless Emperor

Gouketsu

Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto

Metal Knight w/ Prep

Brave Giant

Vaccine Ma

Black Sperm

Elder Centipede

Peak Human and Early Half-Monster Garou

Superalloy Darkshine

Psykos (One-Punch Man)

Monster Form Gale Wind

Monster Form Hellfire Flame

Resurrected Phoenix Ma

At least 7-A
Flashy Flash

Overgrown Rover (For his durability)

Multi-Cell Sperm (If a key is added)

Sealed Boros

Peak Half-Monster Garou

By the way I don't think fighting spirit Metal Bat needs to be an entirely separate key. It should just be a an ability for Metal Bat. So I was thinking we should change his profile to this.

Likely 7-B+, up to 7-A w/ Fighting Spirit.

Yeah that makes sense. Its not a new form like with Boros or Carnage, but an increase of strength on top of his base form.

I was thinking about a possibly 7-B+ added to G5 since he clashed blades with Atomic and seemed confident he could kill Royal Ripper.

Atomic Samurai was taking the fighting super casually and even played around with G5. Scaling him to AS just doesn't work in my view out side of maybe the core's durability. As for Royal Ripper it could also just be OPM monsters hyping themselves up.

Is there a limit to Metal Bats Fighting Spirit, or can it acutally increase his power ad infinitum? I guess even if he could his body would probably break down at that point.

I don't think he was hyping himself up.

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4835/020.png

Seemed like a "in case of trouble" type of thing.

He hyped himself up against AS and believed it could end the fight quickly. Without something more direct he shouldn't scale to 7-B.

Does It? Both happen in volume 8 but I don't know if its Post G4.

It's the chapter immediately after Genos requests Dr. Kuseno to implement the upgrades but I guess I can check if it matches aesthetically.

Its was included in the volume release, but extra chapters don't always follow continuity (as in happen in chronological order).

The arms from the G4 fight, the lost cat chapter, and the post G4 Sonic fight are all different. So that's not a good way to tell I guess.

Dang. Its also important scaling wise. Maybe for all of them something like "At least 8-C, likely 7-C, possibly High 7-C"?

Only Nyah would get a possibly High 7-C I guess. Anybody else that's not already on the list getting a possibly High 7-C would mess up the scaling.

Well looking at it this way, a Grizzly Nyah offspring fought relatively evenly with a Genos that should be stronger than post HoE. And the mom is much stronger.

So I guess Likely High 7-C than. Also I think Child Emperor w/ Gears should just be Likely 7-C+. He did casually stomp Phoenix Man who is already at least 8-A likely 7-C. Not to mention he also defeated all of Atomic Samurai's disciples who are also in the same tier.

Yeah Child Emperor should be 7-C+ imo.

Even without Brave Giant he has a ton of tools for taking down strong foes.

Huh. I've never noticed that. Lets remember to include that in his page.

So I guess Likely High 7-C than.

For the cats they should be "At least 7-C, likely High 7-C" and same for the lowest tier guys.

Wait who are the lowest tier guys? Do you mean the characters that are currently at least 8-A likely 7-C? Also his profile said his robots presumably fended off G5 so should he get a possibly High 7-C or should that line be removed from his profile?

People like Stinger, Iaian, CE, or Great Philosopher

Wouldn't that cause a bunch of scaling problems?

None of them are even as strong as Iaian who struggles against new Demon lvl threats like Rhino Wrestler and is weaker than Pri Pri Prisoner who is only capable of slightly damaging Base Deep Sea King who is on par with Post-HoE Genos.

At this point I think it's better if we just assume that none of Nyah's children are equal in power.

Yeah the two Grizzly offspring are definitely not on the same level.

Maybe put different keys on the page for them?

Wait this is the armor he used in that Grizzly Nyah chapter?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gmSmNZre...kcLKY9lbt2JpkHN0PqAQCHM/s16000/0040.5-015.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EnCKN_x8...9mV3ApLnIsDL1jGITlQACHM/s16000/0040.5-016.png

Goddammit its completely different to all of them.....the closest comparison I can make is to the one he used to fight G4 with https://i0.wp.com/vignette3.wikia.n...hopping.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160311182029 From the looks of it the body he had in the GN fight might have been the one he had proceeding his G4 fight. So at the very least he had it after his ARMS uprgrade.

Genos always gets any upgrades whenever possible. He's always attempting to improve.

When we say upgrades, how much of a boost in AP we talking, if at all? For each individual new body I mean.

The vast majority of the upgrades are pretty minor, but they add up in the end due to how close Genos usually is to the baseline of the next tier.

I think his Post-Elder Centipede Armor is also going to be a major buff. It's probably going to be what allows him to slightly injure dragon lvl threats. In the webcomic he was able to slightly injure dragon lvl threats during the MA Arc but I thought it was an outlier but now that he had an upgrade beforehand it might not be an outlier.

Back