• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man General AP upgrade v3

The calc maker himself says it's lowballed. Also this is a thread where it looked like dragon levels were being nerfed into the ground. Seems outdated.

Also the calc doesn't even take into account how the explosion is much bigger than trees and the hills in the background. And it's not even in a blog.

The only direct comparison you have is with EC. Murara said its 15 meters wide so just replacing the figures with that gets you:

• 15 * (413.09 / 14) = 442.596 meters
  • (442.596/0.28)^3)/1000) * 1000000) * 0.5 = 1.9747784e+12 joules or 8-A
  • Even doubling the figure only results in 1.5798227e+13 joules or Low 7-C

Well I still have my doubts but I'm not a math guy so I can't argue with that.

But I did find another potentially interesting feat.

Genos potentially disperses a cloud?

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/931.png

Could be argued that it's from Genos's explosion but http://prntscr.com/ocybhm

looking here the smoking coming off of EC is drawn in a much different way than what could be a cloud.

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/941.png

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/95.png

They looked like clouds he's dispersing. Supporting evidence of it being a cloud is how the sun shines brightly on EC's face after Genos disperses it.

I really don't think we should ever care about Murata's size statements. His estimations on stuff like Marugori and Orochi's sizes are all wrong too.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I really don't think we should ever care about Murata's size statements. His estimations on stuff like Marugori and Orochi's sizes are all wrong too.
Agreed.

Matthew Schroeder said:
While I do agree about the size inconsistencies the numbers come from the guidebook which is written by ONE, not Murata.

Yes, his statements are sounding very similar to that one writer who said Flash was only running a hairs breadth the speed of light when in actuallity he was easily running well over 13 Trillion x the speed of light. Sometimes (A lot of times) writers simply don't know the specifics of what they're writing.

I mean, the narrator in that instance was wrong in some account. He could've just meant for Flash to be sub-light rather than 13x Trillion Times FTL. In a future comic Jesse Quick says the Flash did the feat in a couple seconds, so its probably just the author not understanding how fast light is.

Its understandable, light does only take a second to travel around Earth 7.5x or whatever. The feat in question was relatively small scale so he probably thought that would only make it Sub-Luminal.

Iaian was impressed that Pri Pri Prisoner could do damage without a weapon, not that he did exponentially better against Melzargard. In terms of damage dealt they were roughly on par.

About a last Atomic Samurai feat of turning BS into dust through cuts, some people said to be Sub Relativistic, does anyone know about this or have a calculation?

I saw that they tried to scale him to Teresa's quickblade. I get if AS is that fast, but I don't know if its the same thing.

Although I do not know how to calculate the feat, we would have a precise time, using the fall to calculate it. Maybe it was an even more accurate estimate than Teresa's.

That's certainly a good feat.

While base black sperms are smaller than priscillas,AS obliterated at least 10 in one use, compared to the 5 priscillas from Teresa's feat. Even if the calc is not an upgrade, it will be close enough to end up being a supporting feat,at least.

Edit: his range also needs an upgrade considering all these floors he cut at once

Back