• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man General AP upgrade v3

I accidentally made a mess of Genos's page, but it looks like someone fixed it. Sorry about that.

Editing pages with multiple keys like that is still something I'm getting used to.

Beefcake? No. His city swipe (the manga version not anime) was never calced and the punch barrage also wasn't calced. I guess you might be able to get something, but the only usable number is his canon height of 270 meters.

Depends

• The original crater punch used the anime's height and a new one used a 2 km figure iirc. However a later CRT/calc blog was accepted that Beefcake's height is so variable that it's not reliable to use anything but the offical height
  • The city destroying arm swipe was accepted.... but it uses the anime where it's much better
  • His redone crater calc got High 7-C

It says on Sonic's page that he took a beating from Sea King but I don't recal Sea King ever landing a solid hit. Both times he just ripped his clothes.

He was never tagged by DSK afaik. His durability is AP scaling.

Should Beast King be scaled up to High 7-C?

Armored Gorilla notes that Genos would be no match for him. And he should be far stronger than the other two 7-C House of Evolution monsters even in base.

Also Ancient King is confirmed to be on par with the likes of Sea King/Sky King/Subterranean King so he could actually get something on his page.

Scratch that about Ancient King. There used to be something about that on the wiki but I can't find it anymore.

I don't think a single "far superior to" will get a High 7-C from that. Beast King should say 7-C+ imo

I honestly have a hard time believing the Ancient King is comparable to the other elemental kings....A hard time because the Ancient King looks like he'd be comparable to Beefcake or the Snowman rather than some large-ish monsters. Tho I guess he was killed by a relatively small meteorite, so whatever

By the way Qawsedf234 has anyone ever calced how much energy Tatsumaki would need to pull off her meteor feat? It'd change nothing but I'd just like to know how potent that feat was.

According to Murata the scene is a incorrect interpretation of what ONE/him wanted. Tornado was supposed to remind the Ancient King of a meteor, not actually drag one down, as if she could do that she would be able to ground Boros' ship.

So even if we could get a result it would be completely unusable for cross scaling.

Ancient King is comparable to the other elemental kings

According to Ancient King himself he's not stronger than DSK and the Underground Dude, since he outright says he can now take over the world since those two no longer stand in his way.

Oh I know that much already I was just wondering how powerful that feat actually was. If you know of course.

Hm.....doesn't sound like its much of an outlier for her when its significantly less potent than the feat she performed during the Alien Invasion Arc. I guess if you want an accurate scale you can use this as a basis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFXClmi_Eeo&t=67s just measure Tatsu's canon height to one of his chin spikes or whatever

It has to be dicounted of course due to the writers own statements, but the Ancient King did claim that anything short of a large meteor would do nothing to him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFXClmi_Eeo&t=73s more or less anyway. So without the anime scene as a basis what would your take on "large meteor" be? Could it just be simple boasting?

Tbf, even without the writer's statement I don't think we could have used an anime only scene

Well, ONE was very involved in the production of the Anime, the notes for the Ancient King came from ONE specfically, the Anime staff simply misinterpreted it. Unless I'm wrong about that, do correct me if that's the case, In this instance I'd say that'd be the only reason to discount the scene in question rather than because its Anime only, since it still went against ONE's intentions.

He said this

Murata: The animation team misinterpreted ONE's intentions when animating the Ancient King fight. ONE only wanted Tatsumaki to drop a big boulder on Ancient King. Before the boulder hits him, Ancient King has a flashback of the meteor that destroyed his race eons ago and starts to scream. She was not supposed to pull a meteor from space, if she could do that, she should be able to bring down Boros' ship without difficulty. The meteor scene was supposed to be flashback only.

The potency of meteors in fiction would rarely be reflected by the crater it leaves on the ground

The attack potency of the meteor would be the kinetic energy of it falling. And it doesn't normally cause as much collateral damage as the energy yield.

I guess if you were to find out the crater size, you could just keep inputting stuff into a meteor calculator until you get something of similar size.

Tornado is roughly the size of CE who's 135 cm. But ultimately unless we make a anime key/profile its not really worth calcing it.

AK's tier would be the same as DSK's Hydrated Form presumably. Or something like "Likely 7-C, at most High 7-C".

Playing Devil's Advocate here, are we certain the rest of the elemental kings are comparable/stronger than AK or just possible threats? Its possible he started his conquest after their deaths because their absence would make it unquestionable as to whether he would succeed (in his eyes at least) rather than it being a solid maybe with them in the way. Perhaps the real threat to AK was their entire forces combined rather than the kings individually.

Who the flub knows, we know scant all about this MoFo to begin with.

Has anyone ever tried to calc KE for Elder Centipede? I know we don't have an official size but I feel like even a super lowballed calc could yield insane results.

We can't use KE anymore unless it's shown that the speed effects the environment to my understanding.

To be fair Elder Centipede did effect the environment every time it did literally anything.

Phoenix Man and the Hero association both likened him to a natural disaster.

Back