• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man General AP upgrade v3

There was a problem with the giant snowman calc so the 7-B+ to at least 7-A stuff in the op aren't going to be applied.

But he was originally going to scale because he was assigned a dragon lvl threat which makes him stronger than the Giant Snowman which originally scales to its 90 Megaton calc.

Okay, but what about his Durability? His profile says that his Peak Human form took hits from a serious Bang and his Durability is only 7-B. It's not like Bang was holding back. Garou himself recognized that.

Not to mention Bomb was also serious, and Bomb is noticeably stronger than Bang.

It does say on his profile, and there is a link to Murata's statement.

Murata believes Bomb is stronger, but there's no ONE or in-universe statement.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Bomb is stronger?
That's according to Murata so I don't know if that's accepted but Murata seemed really sure of it,either way Bang himself admitted he was serious against Garou so..

Dienomite22 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Bomb is stronger?
That's according to Murata so I don't know if that's accepted but Murata seemed really sure of it,either way Bang himself admitted he was serious against Garou so..
Didn't Bomb say he (Bang) wasn't serious back then against Garou? When Bang starts to one-shot MA executives, i mean. Didn't he also says that if he didn't get Bomb to come along with him, Bang might've accidentally killed Garou, or something in those lines?

KGiffoni said:
Didn't Bomb say he (Bang) wasn't serious back then against Garou? When Bang starts to one-shot MA executives, i mean. Didn't he also says that if he didn't get Bomb to come along with him, Bang might've accidentally killed Garou, or something in those lines?
Bomb thought Bang was going easy on Garou but Bang says "I wasn't going easy in the slightest".

I guess this is Murata and One's way of correcting the scaling since Webcomic Garou shat on Rover by himself while Bang and Bomb had to team up to fight Rover and still couldn't scratch it.Bang revealing that he wasn't going easy on Garou fixes that and shows that Garou is most likely stronger than Bang at least physically by then.

Dienomite22 said:
KGiffoni said:
Bomb thought Bang was going easy on Garou but Bang says "I wasn't going easy in the slightest".
I guess this is Murata and One's way of correcting the scaling since Webcomic Garou shat on Rover by himself while Bang and Bomb had to team up to fight Rover and still couldn't scratch it.Bang revealing that he wasn't going easy on Garou fixes that and shows that Garou is most likely stronger than Bang at least physically by then.
Or Bang just simply deny that fact and doesn't want to admit he hold back against Garou.

Bang clearly didn't try or want to kill Garou

Ryope said:
Or Bang just simply deny that fact and doesn't want to admit he hold back against Garou.

Bang clearly didn't try or want to kill Garou
Until Bang or ONE come out and say that Bang was lying, Imma take Bang's word as truth.Hell Garou even felt as if they were trying to kill him when he was taking the beating.

Andytrenom said:
Why on earth would Bang feel the need to lie to his own brother in a situation where no one else was listening?
Where do you see Bang 'lie" to him? it not like he casually said to Bomb "no i go all out" and shake it off like is it nothing

Bang clearly just try to deceive and convince himself. as his master and "father" Bang has the responsibility to take him down and stop all the havoc which cause by Garou but he also care about him very much, the whole situation is very complicated for him.

Atomic Samurai himself think Bang go easy on him,same about the HA. Hell even during the fight himself Bang do whatever he can in order to not kill Garou,like trying to prevent Genos to shoot on Garou or trying to stop Garou and tell him if he will continue to struggle and won't give up then he will die

Assuming an explicit statement about him not holding back to be just Bang trying to decieve himself is far more contrived than just assuming Bang said what was true

The information is clear cut in all honesty and the reasoning given for doubting it feels much more like injecting your own personal interpretaion into the scene rather than just going off what the context shows to be true

Scaling to Genos, but at thus point we're dropping a lot of those ratings.

How can you scale him to Genos since he isn't even comparable to PPP?

He was scaling to a guy who scaled to Nyan who scaled to Genos. But that was dropped since it's inconsistent.

Yeah his punch was crazy. Not just because of of the damage it caused but it also made an earthquake.

https://s5.********.org/data/916bb1da02ac43bc764000c2d3f0339b/t21.jpg

even people above ground like Genos and the support team felt it.

Back