• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So Cin made a couple of calcs for One Piece that could potentially upgrade the verse both speed and AP wise. Since they werent getting as much input as needed it was decided to make and highlight a thread.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Massive_Fujitora_Meteorites

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Rayleigh's_Speed

To summarize, if they are accepted.

Top Tiers,

Attack Potency: At least Country+ to Large Country(depending which end is accepted if either)

Speed: Sub-Relativistic+

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Size_of_OP_Earth

Staff Only

If Fujitora tier change he would change many other charcters all admirals yonkou and legend pirate.

Unbeliavebly the feats seems resonable.

I'm more interested to see what Staff Members have to say about this. Saying "it's reasonable" before going through the blogs (which are pretty damn long) isn't a good thing to do.

That said I don't have enough time tonight to go through them. If the matter isn't settled tomorrow, I'll probably give my opinion.

The calc for the first metorite looks good to me. All 5 sounds a bit like calc stacking, but Country Level+ to Large Country level still seems legit. As for the speed feat, it seems okay, but I'm not entirely sure. But anyway, more staff input or calculation group comments sound recommended.

@Dark - what about it is calc stacking? all 5 were pulled down and maintained a close distance to eachother at the point the reached Dressrosa, suggesting they were falling at the same speeds.

@Radical - High tiers will also be affected to some degree, but that topic will have to come if the calculation (Meteor one) is accepted

@Cin Well, I didn't necesarly say it was stacking, I did say it sounds a little bit like it. I know the meteors where close together, but I'm not entirely certain if adding the 5 meteorites together is really how it works. It would have more to do with the size of the crater if all 5 of them impacted at the same time and all together if that happened. Then again, I could be wrong. I'm still relatively new to how these sort of calcs work.

Reserving a placeholder in this thread so I can post here later. Cin posted a good comment in regards to Alabasta, and what the size of said planet may be based on this screenshot here.

Says a lot about the height of the horizon of the Grand Line really.

@Rad

I assume we're talking about the meteors? Making meteors =/= pulling them down and having them accelerated by gravity over time.

LordXcano is correct in the matter regarding the meteorites and that they do not fully scale to the AP, however:

How would this affect Fujitora's AP, and Doflamingo's Bird-cage AP/Durability for withstanding the impact of the meteorites and slicing them apart overall?

Also, regarding "adding the meteorite AP", I did so after calcing them separately, as I'm not sure if we add the total result together due to the fact that Fujitora yanked all 5 down simultaneously rather than one by one.

I don't know how i should feel about this. If we used the minimum speed that you calc'd for the escape velocity, we'd have about Continent level for the meteorites in the calculation, which would scale to Doflamingo's Bird Cage--and as a result--Doflamingo himself.

(Suggesting his Bird-Cage is >>>>> any of his other threads is ridiculous due to the fact that it would not make sense for him to just make BILLIONS of these threads for Bird-Cage at the flick of his wrist, yet NEVER utilize any of them in combat, but instead use weaker ones for his attacks).

Though slicing > crushing, the threads did withstand the impact and sliced all of the meteorites, suggesting durability comparable to the impact itself

@LordXcano - And where would that lead them to be in terms of speed?? (we're going down a massive rabbit-hole at this point, hahaha).

For the largest meteorite (using Mach 2443.38 speeds), I got 3.7981035200791E+24 Joules for the largest meteorite, which is Continent level... this is getting crazy.

I don't know I was just asking beforehand in case there's any way someone could increase its speed past terminal velocity. If not I could calc it.

@LordXcano - Fujitora may be capable of doing so with his power, but since we can't exactly suggest that, I believe you can calculate the terminal velocity :eek:

Well, perhaps instead of using Earth's cloud height, I could calc the size of OP Earth using the Earth's atmosphere height, which should shrink the values a bit.

This would put Fujitora's Mach 1940 meteor into question, however.

@Lina - how so? would it be too fast? Fujitora would be pulling on the meteorite to make it speed up, so the 45~120 second time-frames seem reasonable regardless.

Terminal velocity would be FTL, even if I had the knowledge to implement relativistic effects into this it'd still be high relativistic. Meteors definitely would not attain that speed in really any timeframe at all. Use Lina's value.

We saw birdcage strings was small at close range but if we use this pic it look bigger so i disagree use this tovget meteo size

@Cin: If we used the height of the atmosphere instead of the height of the clouds, especially the stratosphere (where clouds barely seem to exist there), we get a lower value for the size of Grand Line.

Brb.

lol. Speed of meteor went down quite a bit.

@Omega - when the meteorite was cut into pieces, you could see parts of the meteorite that were cut, but not separated, just slightly off their original position.

It doesn't matter what scaling we look at: the threads were 10~12 cm apart. No matter where you look, the cuts looked too wide from eachother, but that could just be editors being unable to put that much detail in three panels with the time given with other pages to draw.

Country level top tiers cool!! and its definitely not an outlier since there have been several statements of country busting in OP also we already have sub rel speed feats from Rayleing so its all good.

Well, it is mostly up to the calc group members to decide whether or not this should be accepted. It might be best if somebody inform the remaining ones about this thread on their message walls.

In any case, somebody should probably try to find the old Whitebeard calculation that I think landed on continent level, as we previously discarded it as an outlier.

@Ant - Here is the calculatio

First result is Continent level, second result should be ignored (Extremely exaggerated with the given reasoning, and if we followed the same reasoning with the size scaling for the planet we got, the feat would end up being tier 5-C at minimum).

I'll be gone for the rest of the night as I require sleep, so if someone else could inform the remaining calc group members that are not informed of these feats, I'd greatly appreciate it. If not, I'll inform them in the morning/afternoon tomorrow.

Yes, but the meteors will yield between 8-C to 8-B instead of it being 6-B. Too many assumptions is being used as the meteors should scaled to the buildings as meteors irl has been known to hit buildings and they are considerably smaller as a result of the matter of perspective being used in this. This is because I proposed that Meteors ranged in sizes and as well as AP because of their physical sizes. They don't normally received the 6-B rating unless it is over the size of being over hundreds of kilometers.

This calc has overinflated results as it is way too much for even I to use.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-faq/

Here is the proposed AP based on the size of meteors...

Meteros over the size of 1 meter to 1000 meteors will be ranging from 9-B to 8-B.

Meteors that go over the 1000 meters will range from Tier 8s to Tier 7s.

Over 9000 meter meteors will ranged from the Tier 7s to 6-B

IMG 0031
This is what I have to said on the matter.

Edit: It is referring to Cin's calcs on Fujitora's summoning of the five meteors. Heck I can tell you that the Island of Dressora was not destroyed in one go by the Bird Cage, Doflamgino legit used his technique Bird Cage to trap his enemies and kill them by using the Bird Cage. It still take a considerable timeframe as everyone managed to push against the Bird Cage from the inside.

One more thing the One Piece anime is still secondary canon as well.

@Starkiller: Those meteor speeds only apply to planets of Earth size, and not bigger sizes. From this calculator hee, we know that the One Piece Planet is much bigger than Earth, thus its surface escape/impact velocity for said meteors are going to be much higher than that of Earth.

Also, Sk, stop posting here. This is a staff members only section.

So what is the consensus? High 6-B for Fujitora and Bird Cage, outier, or......? I am lost here.

Well, did the calc group members ever accept the blog calculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back