• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im about to start the revision, what should I do about people who loosely scale of one another like Zoro, Sanji, Law and base Luffy? Should I put them at Low 6-B or something?

Law could contend with Doffy. He fought someone who fought Sanji/Zoro(cant remember which one), they all sort of scale im just not sure to which degree.

And yes they get downgraded to MHS+ Dragon but he have another calc that puts the top tiers at Sub-rel+

I'm here now.

Regarding tiers:

Top Tiers: "At least 6-B, likely higher with Massively Hypersonic+ speeds" unless the rayleigh feat is accepted. Unless you guys think they should be High 6-B?

High tiers: "6-B with Massively Hypersonic+ speeds" Scaling to Doflamingo. This would also apply to Base Luffy and Trafalgar Law since they both withstood blows from Doflamingo.

Upper-Mid tiers: "At least Low 6-B with Massively Hypersonic+ speeds" - Someone like Chinjao withstood a blow from Luffy and roughed him up a little bit, and characters like Lao G and High Executives scale to him. Sanji and Zoro both injured High Executives and the former was complimented by Doflamingo to have strong attacks.

Mid tiers and lower do not really scale, but we can discuss that.

I can apply most changes if these calculations have been accepted.

A Yonko could 100% one shot base luffy so it would make more sense for them to be high 6-B, even luffy with gear 2/3 was getting fodderized by Cracker who's fairly weaker then a Yonko

Where do I begin putting them at Low 6-B and where do I start putting them at 6-B?

I'm back.

All Top tiers are "At least 6-B, likely Higher"

All High tiers are "6-B"

I'll personally deal with Upper-Mid tiers. Most of them will be Low 6-B and we'll have to discuss who doesn't get such tiering.

@CinCameron20 Since Gol D. Roger was initially placed at At Least High 6-C while other Top Tiers were just High 6-C can Roger be placed somewhat above them tierwise such as High 6-B?

@Radical - If we decide to make Separate keys for pre and post time-skip, no. Otherwise, yes since WB scales to be comparable or superior to Kaido.

Should we make separate Keys? it would look like "Likely High 6-C pre|6-B Post".

Let me know when edits have been applied to all of the profiles affected and I will brush up older descriptions to avoid confusion.

I know that its already accepted but I would like to ask if there is any other proof that the atomosphere is 41000+ km thick?

@Sword - no need to make such presumptions... I'm talking to people in chat and here simultaneously since we're currently performing edits.

@JBennett - we dropped that calculation and are just focusing on direct scaling the planet to find Surface Escape Velocity, which gives MHS+ characters and a 6-B feat.

@Cin I have a question; is the entire scaling coming off this singular Fujitora feat? Is there another feat that comes even remotely close to this that would justify this?

@David - the feat isn't exactly "Fujitora's" -- it focuses more on Doflamingo since his threads tanked several meteorites of similar size to one of them yielding a Country level AP.

But yes, it's all coming from this feat.

I think its finished.

These guys need their profiles unlocked.

Whitebeard, Luffy, Doffy, Sakazuki, Sanji, Zoro and Chinjao.

@Radical - i'm brushing dust off of descriptions and fixing a few things.

Can someone ask Ant or someone else to unlock the pages and then re-lock them when edits have been applied? I'll have to completely re-work Doflamingo's descriptions since he isn't scaling to anyone other than his own feat anymore.

I'm sorry but that poses an issue for me; is there literally no other feat that comes anywhere near this one? Has the possibility that it's an outlier been explored?

Well I believe it is necessary for it to be discussed again; I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but dissent is necessary to ensure the strength of an argument or idea. And this reasoning is faulty if I've ever seen one

Very cool upgrades here.

Thanks CinCameron and Lina for very good calcs.^^

@David

I can understand you, now Fairy tail downgradet(rly dont understand that....) and One piece top and high tiers are now country lvl. But i think in Dragon crys(if they movie are canon) fairy tail become new upgrade.

so everyone is base on Fujitora who is base on the ESV which is base on the size of the planet which base on the size of the atomosphere, Is this corect?

This isn't a matter of if FT is downgraded or not nor is it about potential upgrades from a movie that might or might not be canon. For me now it's a matter of fairness, I am simply applying the same amount of scrutiny to this as the FT calcs received (and in all honesty these upgrades have bothered me for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back