• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cin what ur calcs are suggesting is that we upgrade the entire verse off of a single feat. As I asked is there anything even remotely close to this feat? Has the possibility that this is simply an outlier been considered at all? Should issue been drawn to the fact that part of the foundation for this calc is based off of our believed notions on the proper size of the planet while we have in all honesty only some data to go off of?

@David - One Piece only had a single High 6-C feat, yet we scaled off of that. With the current scaling for the Escape Velocity of the planet, we've applied it to feats and one of them turned out to be 6-B, and a character's ability tanked it. I don't see how a Country level feat in a verse with several Island feats would be considered an Outlier.

@JBennett - scaling the size of the planet from a size scaling I did to Reverse Mountain, which gave the diameter of the planet, and after calculating it, i got 170.8km/s for the Surface Escape Velocity.

Im gonna close this for now, when Ant, Lina or other staff who are participating in it get back they can reopen it.

I would appreciate if you ask somebody else to temporarily unlock the profiles, as I am busy with the daily backlog.

I noticed that Cross seems to have helped you with unlocking the profiles.

@Ant - he did. All of the updates are out of the way, really. The only thing we can actually discuss is where do the weaker characters such as Nico Robin get placed?

I would suggest keeping them the same until we get more feats, but a gap between 7-B+ and Low 6-B is pretty massive.

I know this is Staff Only, but why is Zoro 6B ? He personally had no showings higher than 7A if I'm not mistaken

ItalianGuy1234 said:
@Cin yes we do,it's the reason we put Prime Ryuma at "at least 7-B" in the first place, his feats are similar to Zoro's.
before timeskip usopp is now as strong as pre time skip zoro for example.

@Roy - powerscaling and that he practically stomped Pica.

Sanji and Zoro wrecked characters that are capable of putting up a fight against Trafalgar Law or even Luffy. If we kept Zoro scaled to just his one actual feat, it would suggest that Sanji and Luffy are thousands of times stronger than him when that is not true, considering he was not outright fodder to Fujitora.

@Italian - Again, no we don't. Ryuma does not scale to Zoro in any way other than when they fought pre time-skip when Ryuma was already a corpse.

How does it make any sense to suggest "Oh, 2 years later (when Ryuma is literally ash at this point), Zoro is scaled to this tier... therefore Ryuma also scales :3"

@Cin You are talking about Zombie Ryuma who is "Likely Low 7-C", Prime Ryuma is under another key "At least 7-B" Do I have to draw a picture for you?

Code:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuma

Guys, chill. @Italian, I think he was referring to your rather aggressive way of writing, "Do I have to draw a picture for you?".

CinCameron20 said:
Tell me how a character from centuries ago scales to a character of today. He doesn't. Ryuma is staying where he is.
Prove it though, Ryuma has the same excat feats as Zoro during Punk Hazard, arguably even better ones. Why shouldn't we scale him? I want a single reasonable motive. Just one.

@Gemmy If he got offended over that, then I am genuinely sorry.

Zoro didn't get his Low 6-B stats from cutting a pseudo dragon's head off (Which isn't the same dragon as the one Ryuma killed).

Comparing two completely different versions of Dragons from centuries apart to scale Ryuma to Zoro is incredibly wank. That's suggesting all dragons are equal in power, when that's most certainly not going to be the case when the Dragon Zoro killed is from a different time period, and is not a true dragon. In fact, both Luffy and Zoro were holding back given how the former was behaving during the fight. They both believed it to have an intelligent mind and to be speaking, and when they realized it was not, they immediately killed it off. The Dragon was a joke to them, and this is proven when Luffy was making jokes and had the Dragon bite its own wing before Zoro decapitated it.

Cutting off a Dragon's head is not Low 6-B... Zoro scales to Low 6-B via scaling to Sanji, who fought and injured Vergo... not a dragon.

So Erza's meteor destruction outlier.

Fujitora legit.

Considering the diffrence in AP I am not gonna say anything...

WilliamShadow said:
Fujitora legit.

First is not up to you to decide what is an outlier and what is not. The mods decide this. And second can you give a legit reason why this will be outlier. Because Erza feat being outlier doesn't make all other meteors feat outliers. Erza had all her bones broken by Irene casual swipe then she procided to tank and cut her strongest attack. This is PIS and the mods agree.

Erza didn't cut the meteor but destroyed it with raw magical power so she could of been human lvl strength, but with enough magical power it has sense.

Proof this is not an outlier? Large island lvl was literally one case and was accepted now country lvl what next one planet lvl feat and let's scale everyone again...

WilliamShadow said:
Fujitora legit.

You do realize Fujitora is an Admiral right? He's one of the top 10 strongest living characters in One Piece right now, and the difference in strength is only marginal between the top tiers. Erza's feat was outlier for several good reasons, none of which applies to Fujitora.

Antvasima said:
Let's keep this thread on topic please.
Yeah, sorry about that I just find it funny how Doflmingo's bird cage is considered the same durabilty as his normal threads. And was the energy needed to cut trough the meteor calculated? Not to mention the inconsistency in meteor size scailing.

the bird cage is >>>>> his normal threads, unless you think Fujitora cannot cut his threads (Gear 4 luffy could break them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back