• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put immediately the point

If all read marinford war...when white beard attack...greath admiral sen goku declare this " white beard,so power to destroy all the world" now...in one piece...all charcter are zero human style....the planet is potentially much big of normal earth...and if white beard hold can destroy the planet ecc are 5B tier ;D oh yeah....aniways time to look...soon, there will be the battle against kaido , when kaido use all power full power...time to look....

??? i'm italian... only for this ,my english is shit...but if white beard can destroy all world...the tiers are errated...bye bye i repeat...marinford war...sen goku declare this " white beard can destroy all world" so learning

I think this should be locked. That statement is not even remotely close to being enough evidence for Planetary Whitebeard, and I feel like debating the matter with the OP isn't really going to go well, no offense.

ok....but a reader reads these sen goku words in the manga ... who are you to say that the statement is wrong? ;) ..no offense ...in this mode this wiki never grow up... but aniways ok...you decide the tier..ok

That statement alone isn't enough to provide a 5-B rating.

First of all, we have no feats at such level that could prove it legit. Meaning that the statement could be hyperbolic.

Second of all, we have no explanation in how it would happen. Creating an earthquake to shake the whole planet is Low 6-B, which is only supportive of the current rating. Destroying the whole world vía a massive cataclysm generated by an earthquake might give Tier 5 results, but we have not such feat.

I should have continued my italian lessons in Duolingo

ok...this is good reply..perfect...ok...

only wait...one piece is not ended...so look if they can really do it in the end;)

si avresti doveto continuare le tue lezioni di italiano -> ( you should have continued your Italian lessons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back