• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Pica Feats Downgrade

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
After a conversation I had with DontTalkDT here and a thread for the calc group where I recieved input from two other calc group members, my version of the calcs for Pica's feat of fixing his stone golem have been accepted.

The result of these two feats now using 5 seconds and 10 seconds changes the results to 30.01 Megatons (City level) and 33.54 Megatons (City level).

A large number of profiles are affected by these changes:

Almost all of these for their current 7-A+ ratings should be downgraded to 7-B unless they have other calcs.

@Wrath of Itachi; precisely. This is the CRT for it where we discuss the impact it would have and what changes are necessary.

@Kobster; that's good to know. Though there's two versions for the Zoro calc.

Yes, but they need to read the reasons from the opposition.

You don't go creating threads and assuming they are concluded until the opposition says his argument. It's dishonest and gives more work in the future where we'd have even more CRTs to discuss in.

They did read what the opposition posted in Cin's original calc. And I summarized the whole situation for them.

I don't think so. That's why I asked you to call him.

If you don't want to get him on the thread, that's your problem. He did the previous feats. He knows the reasons. You're just giving YOUR argument and calling people to agree with you without letting him talk about that.

I don't have any objection to Cin being involved in the revisions.

This seems to be purely a Calc Group discussion insofar as the resolution of accepting the new calc and the circumstances surrounding it, especially with DontTalk, Ugarik, and others having given their input.

I have no idea why Cin's input on a Calc Group discussion is relevant or necessary, honestly. I don't think assailing Damage's personal reasoning here is warranted @Calaca. He provided the feats, asked 'what do you think' and got objective input from Calc Group personnel.

@Stefano; I believe Calaca re-calced that to be City level. Which is actually pretty consistent.

It seems best if DontTalkDT and the others are shown CinCameron20's arguments as well, yes.

Sure, that's fine though so far they have read Cin's original arguments from his calc and found them as sketchy as I have.

LordWhis said:
I still say Pica should be High 7A for tanking Grizzly Magnum.
But that's literally wrong since he wasn't hit by the Grizzly Magnum.

Take a look at Zoro cutting Pica's stone golem in half for example; the real Pica wasn't also cut in half.

Bump. It's been two days since the last post, if nothing new opposing this comes up by the weekend I will post a new scaling proposal for others to evaluate using the existing calcs for the characters affected.

7-A+? Likely, yes. But there's possibly a few other 7-A calcs.

But that's literally wrong since he wasn't hit by the Grizzly Magnum.

Take a look at Zoro cutting Pica's stone golem in half for example; the real Pica wasn't also cut in half.

Well then the Golem should scale.

LordWhis said:
Well then the Golem should scale.
If someone is punched in the head, and their head explodes to pieces, we don't scale them to tanking the attack just because the rest of their body wasn't destroyed too.

@Tetsucabrah; I'll be posting a list of calcs that they could scale to tonight.

If someone is punched in the head, and their head explodes to pieces, we don't scale them to tanking the attack just because the rest of their body wasn't destroyed too.

I think (though I might be mistaken) one of the verses (DC maybe? I don't remember which) has a character who downscales to an attack that killed him because his corpse wasn't completely destroyed or something like that.

There are DC Verses rules (which I'll admit never bothered to read) but honestly if not them it could just be a badly made profile

There are DC Verses rules (which I'll admit never bothered to read) but honestly if not them it could just be a badly made profile

There is a calc group discussion debating Damages calc vs Cins. Cin hasnt responded tho and seemingly washed his hands of the topic so it appears Damages calc needs applied to the profiles listed in his OP

@Xulrev + Antvasima; there may be other calcs that can be used for scaling. I'm currently creating a list of calcs that could be used for the affected characters so we can make an informed judgement about the characters should be changed to.

Back