• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Pica Feats Downgrade

Xulrev said:
There is a calc group discussion debating Damages calc vs Cins. Cin hasnt responded tho and seemingly washed his hands of the topic so it appears Damages calc needs applied to the profiles listed in his OP
I think it would be better to wait his response, for what we know Cin could just be busy with his life, and it would be dishonest to just get rid of his version before he can bring a counter argument.

I suppose that it is best to wait a bit then.

Stefano4444 said:
I think it would be better to wait his response, for what we know Cin could just be busy with his life, and it would be dishonest to just get rid of his version before he can bring a counter argument.
He outright said hes done with it in the calc group discussion. Its not dishonest to say someone said what he said

Xulrev said:
He outright said hes done with it in the calc group discussion. Its not dishonest to say someone said what he said
You say that he hasn't responded, not that he has already did it.

No, there's no need to close this thread yet? Why would we?

After all we still need to determine new ratings. I'll post all of the relevant calcs soon.

Xulrev said:
Correct, he said he washed his hands of it and hasnt responded in days
If i'm correct, you're referring to this?

- "I literally explained the justification for the time-frames on either the wall, or the relevant thread. Either way it was accepted. I don't see why this topic is being brought up at a time where we are discussing other edits.

Not wasting my time with this distraction. Will simply fix it later"

Cin didn't seen to have "washed his hands of the topic" as you say, more like he thought it was pointless since the timeframe had be accepted, especially when there were other discussions about other edits, and his complete absence on the entire wiki suggest that he is at the moment busy with his private life, rather that he has giving up with the discussion.

I'm sorry to say, but this response doesn't match with what you suggest, i think you have misunderstood his statement.

Stefano has a point, wouldn't it be smart to look for the justification nthat was given in the wall or relevant Thread?

@Eminiteable; all of the relevant info is linked in the OP of the thread.

Okay, this just goes to show how few calcs there are for One Piece characters. These are the only ones I could find:

Unless anyone knows of any other feats from those characters up above that need to be calced, or some calcs that haven't been mentioned yet.

Stefano4444 said:
Xulrev said:
Correct, he said he washed his hands of it and hasnt responded in days
If i'm correct, you're referring to this?
- "I literally explained the justification for the time-frames on either the wall, or the relevant thread. Either way it was accepted. I don't see why this topic is being brought up at a time where we are discussing other edits.

Not wasting my time with this distraction. Will simply fix it later"

Cin didn't seen to have "washed his hands of the topic" as you say, more like he thought it was pointless since the timeframe had be accepted, especially when there were other discussions about other edits, and his complete absence on the entire wiki suggest that he is at the moment busy with his private life, rather that he has giving up with the discussion.

I'm sorry to say, but this response doesn't match with what you suggest, i think you have misunderstood his statement.
If @Cin has already explained the current reasoning for 7-A+ I don't know why this thread is open?

@Dr. Fix; he hasn't, is the problem. He said he didn't want to waste his time with the thread.

@Plumcrayfish; thanks for those as well.

Stefano4444 said:
What about Trafalgar Law cutting a mountain range (or just a few mountains) in Punk Hazard?
Did anyone try to calc that feat?
Wasn't that feat done by Law using his Devil Fruit, so it was a feat performed through hax, though I wouldn't mind seeing what the result of it would grant

It would apply to his DF power but given it was a show of range and that even Hax only gets you so far against stats I think it would be okay.

@Damage he explains in detail:

So, as discussed in one of the latest Revision threads, there seems to be a lot of feats in Dressrosa that are either missed, or ignored that I think will result in considerably high values for the upper-mid to potential high tiers.

Pica Regrows His Arm The inspiration for this blog, tbh. I'll use KE as Pica was using constant energy to move the stone through his statue and mold his arm.

The Feat (Top right panels)

Pica's arm is destroyed, but he very quickly recovers the arm. First, we must find the volume of stone, and then the distance traveled.

Luckily, I previously scaled the size of the arm from when we had the size of Dressrosa to be 43.8km, But we currently accept 18.17km as the size for Dressrosa. Time to quickly re-scale.

Original length and width = 6088.85496183m and 1590.6870229m respectively.

New length and width (using accepted scaling) = 2525.90170443m and 659.880895103m respectively

Volume (Cylinder) = 864000000m^3 Mass = 2.3328e+12kg

Since Pica did not recover his entire arm (only his upper arm, forearm, and hand, and a small piece of his shoulder), the distance traveled and mass moved would be 3/4 their normal values.

Distance: 1894.42627832m

Mass: 1.7496e+12kg

Finding the Time-frame - Now, obviously, this occurred over a short period of time, but it's unclear due to the manga being still-frames and the anime being inconsistent with many scenes, especially ones like this (and we all agreed to treat it as non-canon for debates due to this). As seen from this panel, the dust generated from Pica regrowing his arm is still dispersing outward, and having just started falling (even though some of the dust would obviously start going downward due to the bottom of the arm not having any cover to prevent this). even from his upper-arm--which is where the growth started.

• Various examples just from demolitions of far smaller objects (skyscrapers made from stone--effectively far less volume of stone since they are buildings, and also shorter than Pica's arm is scaled to be) have shown similar dust build-up in the case of explosions. Let's just take a random example: This is a good example. Going frame by frame, starting from 1:30:91 is when the eruption starts and around 1:32:24 is when the rubble begins to slow down and fall. That's 1.33 seconds (arguably 1.7 seconds depending where you look) for something of considerably less density (due to hollowness) and less overall mass.
    • The dust around Pica's arm had not started to go downward (with exceptions around his under arm and under his thumb [which would OBVIOUSLY happen since they started dispersing downward anyways] and that's a clear sign that the feat took place in a 1-2 second time-frame. It was still spreading outward. Had it started showing rubble crumbling downward (like the first panel in the feat WAY after his arm was destroyed), I would use a slightly longer time-frame. Otherwise, 1 or 2 seconds are the most likely case here.
So, there will be 3 ends I shall use: 2 Seconds for low end, 1.33 seconds for mid end, 1 second for the high end"

lol, Dr. Fix, have you not been reading the thread at all?

Could you please edit your post a bit so that it isn't a pasted wall of text with unnecessary elements around it?

I initially copied just the "finding the time-frame" and was surprised when it all pasted. I didn't edit it out though figuring it was a coding issue and would just make it worse if I started taking bits out.

I can't see the image where the feat is shown, but I'm pretty sure that's one of the cases we're currently discussing.

I really would rather appreciate people not saying I'm being misleading about Cin's involvement when he says outright: Not wasting my time with this distraction and I point out that's his lack of desire to be involved with the Pica thread Damage has in the calc group.

As it stands, Damage linked numerous other calcs for us to scale from, time ends seem to have been accepted by calc members in the Pica re-visited thread, we should discuss what the new profile tiering will look like and comb through to see if we missed any feats whatsoever to justify ratings.

We did go d him till the weekend, and honestly his post suggests that he will deal with it later meaning; some time after the changes are made so I suggest we start with whatever.

No, it was deemed inconsistent and a false way of scaling people to a blast that killed them but didn't quite obliterate them

@PlumCrayfish376; I'm not sure if we can directly scale that calc to anyone.

It would probably be better to use the calcs that actually involve Pica's stone golems.

Has somebody else re-done the CinCameron20 calculation?

Antvasima said:
Has somebody else re-done the CinCameron20 calculation?
Yes, I've put the link to my versions of them in the OP.

Results range from 7-B to 7-A.

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to ask some very reliable calc group members, such as Alex and Ugarik, to take a look at it.

Damage3245 said:
@PlumCrayfish376; I'm not sure if we can directly scale that calc to anyone.
It would probably be better to use the calcs that actually involve Pica's stone golems.
Why? Pica was using his Devil Fruit's power to perform both the feats, and there is no reason to assume that the Stone Golems are somehow weaker by design, not when they work with the same principle.

If Pica for move and lift the Flower Hill had to generate that much energy, then he should be capable to generate the same amount of strength with his Stone Golems.

@Stefano; in theory, that's possible. But Pica's attacks definitely seem to get stronger with the more stone he has access to.

I wouldn't say that his attack of slamming the walls together for example was anywhere near as powerful as the attack he launched with his biggest golem despite both involving his power.

So while Pica's maximum limit might be about 377 Megatons for example, that doesn't mean all of the characters scale to that same value.

Plus I think we'd only be forced to use that to scale Pica's attacks if we had no other calcs to rely on, and we do have numerous other calcs for his stone golems which just happen to have smaller vlaues.

Eminiteable said:
Would Zoro scale to the 377?
No, I think at best Zoro would scale to 134 Megatons from the second calc linked in the OP.

Back