• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip AP Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
So as a result of this thread, Pica's calculation is no longer 62.14 Megatons and is instead 1.8 Megatons.

This doesn't necessarily mean that every character who previously scaled to 62.14 Megatons is now going to scale to 1.8 Megatons however, as there are other calcs in the verse that could be used in the scaling chain.

There are at least 72 characters who are directly affected by the change thanks to the scaling chains between the Post-Timeskip characters. For the moment, this scaling doesn't have to be altered too much so our job is a lot easier if we're just replacing values. This thread is to figure out what they should be scaling to instead. These characters are:

• Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip)
  • Roronoa Zoro (Post-Timeskip)
  • Vinsmoke Sanji (Post-Timeskip)
  • Nami
  • Usopp
  • Chopper
  • Nico Robin
  • Franky
  • Brook
  • Jinbe
  • Cavendish
  • Bartolomeo
  • Sai
  • Chinjao
  • Baby Five
  • Ideo
  • Leo
  • Hajrudin
  • Orlumbus
  • Bellamy
  • Trafalgar Law
  • Eustass Kid
  • X Drake
  • Urouge
  • Basil Hawkins
  • Scratchman Apoo
  • Killer
  • Capone Bege
  • Donquixote Doflamingo
  • Trebol
  • Pica
  • Diamante
  • Sugar
  • Lao G
  • Dellinger
  • Senor Pink
  • Buffalo
  • Machvise
  • Gladius
  • Vergo
  • Giolla
  • Monet
  • Caesar Clown
  • Jesus Burgess
  • Charlotte Katakuri
  • Charlotte Smoothie
  • Charlotte Cracker
  • Charlotte Perospero
  • Charlotte Daifuku
  • Charlotte Oven
  • Charlotte Mont-d'Or
  • Charlotte Brulee
  • Baron Tamago
  • King
  • Queen
  • Jack
  • Page One
  • Hody Jones
  • Nekomamushi
  • Inuarashi
  • Pedro
  • Carrot
  • Judge Vinsmoke
  • Reiju Vinsmoke
  • Ichiji Vinsmoke
  • Yonji Vinsmoke
  • Kin'emon
  • Ashura Doji
  • Denjiro
  • Kurozomi Kanjuro
  • Kawamatsu
  • Onimaru
  • Tsuru
  • Smoker
  • Momonga
  • Sabo
  • Rosiante
  • Rob Lucci
  • Kyros
  • Viola
  • Elizabello II

EDIT:

The most relevant calculations for Post-Timeskip are:
However I've recently re-examined the Elizabello and Chinjao's Combo Attack calc and I think that one is using the wrong value for Dressrosa's size in order to find the volume of destroyed material that Elizabello and Chinjao broke off of Pica's golem so I do not think that feat should be used for now.

Last edited:
Can you detail the current scaling, I feel it would make this easier/smoother than having to go through 72 profiles every time someone needs a refresher.

I'm putting a sandbox together which I'll post tomorrow morning probably.

Do you have suggestions or are you waiting for input? It seems simplest to just undo the most recent revisiosn since Dressrosa scaling was looked over in detail and applied years ago.

Do you have suggestions or are you waiting for input? It seems simplest to just undo the most recent revisiosn since Dressrosa scaling was looked over in detail and applied years ago.
Right now we're dealing with an issue for Dressrosa's size (big surprise there) so this might as well be put on hold.

Imma just ask this now.
What are you trying to implement?
Let us know so we can agree/debunk beforehand so nobody gets their time wasted.

Because you could've been like M3X and just changed the ratings to align with what we currently have accepted, but you made a CRT for it and now your planning a sandbox, which means you clearly have things in store.

I had a sandbox for the ratings, all that needed to be done was change the tiers, and that's obviously clearly not what it is.

We have several CRTs and CGM threads that are holding up our revisions and I wanna progress things.
There are at least 72 characters who are directly affected by the change thanks to the scaling chains between the Post-Timeskip characters. For the moment, this scaling doesn't have to be altered too much so our job is a lot easier if we're just replacing values. This thread is to figure out what they should be scaling to instead. These characters are:
We didn't need a CRT for this.
It was downgraded, so all you needed to do was just scale them to the next value, which would be the first one.
These aren't relevant at all, one or two people scale to each of them.
However I've recently re-examined the Elizabello and Chinjao's Combo Attack calc and I think that one is using the wrong value for Dressrosa's size in order to find the volume of destroyed material that Elizabello and Chinjao broke off of Pica's golem so I do not think that feat should be used for now.
What is this based on exactly?

Sorry if I seem hostile but I can't take anybody's word for it if I don't see the reason why I should accept it.

Because you could've been like M3X and just changed the ratings to align with what we currently have accepted, but you made a CRT for it and now your planning a sandbox, which means you clearly have things in store.

I had a sandbox for the ratings, all that needed to be done was change the tiers, and that's obviously clearly not what it is.

When it comes to the changing of values for over 70 characters, I want to make sure in advance that the values that I'm changing them to are correct. Especially when it's not just a single value across these multiple characters but a range of different values thanks to upscaling, and different multipliers.

Let's suppose that somebody gets downgraded to a new figure based solely on their current scaling but they have another feat that isn't currently mentioned on their profile because it's well below their current rating but not below their new, updated rating.

That would mean it would have to be updated again to take that into account.

So I'd rather lay it all out in a sandbox, for a second pair of eyes to look over and evaluate, before going ahead with the changes.

I'm sorry if I didn't make this more clear in the OP, but do you get where I'm coming from with this?

What is this based on exactly?

I've calculated the volume of Pica's golem in another calc that's in use at the moment and the value I got is different from Cin's. I assume Cin's value is from an old calc, but I could be mistaken and he's simply used different scaling or a different method.

When it comes to the changing of values for over 70 characters, I want to make sure in advance that the values that I'm changing them to are correct. Especially when it's not just a single value across these multiple characters but a range of different values thanks to upscaling, and different multipliers.

Let's suppose that somebody gets downgraded to a new figure based solely on their current scaling but they have another feat that isn't currently mentioned on their profile because it's well below their current rating but not below their new, updated rating.

That would mean it would have to be updated again to take that into account.

So I'd rather lay it all out in a sandbox, for a second pair of eyes to look over and evaluate, before going ahead with the changes.

I'm sorry if I didn't make this more clear in the OP, but do you get where I'm coming from with this?
Ok, that's fair.

I apologize if I seemed hostile, your points are correct
I've calculated the volume of Pica's golem in another calc that's in use at the moment and the value I got is different from Cin's. I assume Cin's value is from an old calc, but I could be mistaken and he's simply used different scaling or a different method.
Luckily, I previously scaled the size of the arm from when we had the size of Dressrosa to be 43.8km, But we currently accept 18.17km as the size for Dressrosa. Time to quickly re-scale.

Original length and width = 6088.85496183m and 1590.6870229m respectively.

New length and width (using accepted scaling) = 2525.90170443m and 659.880895103m respectively

Volume (Cylinder) = 864000000m^3 Mass = 2.3328e+12kg
So idk

We are supposed to wait for any kind of Revision, but a downgrade that downgrades 60+ characters is an exception, huh? sorry if i come off as hostile, but honestly, this is literally a contradiction from what we've been telling to ourselves and other people that have been constantly asking for new One piece revision.

We are supposed to wait for any kind of Revision, but a downgrade that downgrades 60+ characters is an exception, huh? sorry if i come off as hostile, but honestly, this is literally a contradiction from what we've been telling to ourselves and other people that have been constantly asking for new One piece revision.
We're referring to Wano

A lot of people are back in university right now, exercise some patience.
I'm patient enough to wait for the Wano-kuni revision, i'm patient enough to wait for Konosuba S3, i'm patient enough to freaking wait for any new bleach and dies irae news, but not for something like that again. Just to go over all the salt, frustrations and tears again? you weren't even there when we were constantly answering the same questions, trying to figure out about Usopp and other low tier tiering. Do you genuinely believe trying to handle 60+ characters at once is that easy? i'm rather annoyed that we have to deal with it again, after we finally came to terms with it.

I'm patient enough to wait for the Wano-kuni revision, i'm patient enough to wait for Konosuba S3, i'm patient enough to freaking wait for any new bleach and dies irae news, but not for something like that again. Just to go over all the salt, frustrations and tears again? you weren't even there when we were constantly answering the same questions, trying to figure out about Usopp and other low tier tiering. Do you genuinely believe trying to handle 60+ characters at once is that easy? i'm rather annoyed that we have to deal with it again, after we finally came to terms with it.
Well humans 🤷‍♂️

I don't get your complaint. Once the revision was over did you want all 60+ profiles to be locked forever, no changes to the calcs or feats for any of them?

So do you want to change the "scaling" section on the calculations section on the OP page on vs battle wiki? Right now it still says that the scaling is based on that 62 megaton feat but if you want I can edit all the scaling related to that so that it is based on the new 1.8 megaton feat.

Since the revision is effectively halted anyway, I'll be locking it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back