• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Pica Feats Downgrade

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So what are the changes going to be? Will the "+" and the High 7-A be removed?
The + will be removed, but the High 7-A would still remain.

Luffy (without Gear 4th) is comparable if not stronger than Zoro, who scale above Stone Golem Pica who is 377.58 Megatons.

Gear 4th give a 3 times strength increase, meaning Gear 4th Luffy should still become High 7-A.

Also Fujitora (who should be comparable to Doflamingo, who get trashed by Gear 4th Luffy) had a High 7-A feat as well.

Can someone link the 300mt feat for pica? I can link it to his profile. This seems like a simple fix since all the affected characters are in the OP.

So for Luffys Large Mountain+ stat, would i also remove the "+"?

EDIT: I finished all of the edits with the excption of Luffy since i'm not sure if i remove all of his"+" for his High 7-A rating.

Damage3245 said:
@Dr. Fix; for the same reason why his page is currently written the way it is. Pica's base self doesn't fully scale to what he can do with stone manipuloation.
@DDM; thanks. I'll make the changes to the profiles today.
Pica's profile (At least before any recent edits) makes no distinction about stone being stronger though. It only differentiates them. Being different =/= higher or lower. You are imputing that for yourself so I ask you to explain yourself please.

Stefano4444 said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
So what are the changes going to be? Will the "+" and the High 7-A be removed?
The + will be removed, but the High 7-A would still remain.
Luffy (without Gear 4th) is comparable if not stronger than Zoro, who scale above Stone Golem Pica who is 377.58 Megatons.

Gear 4th give a 3 times strength increase, meaning Gear 4th Luffy should still become High 7-A.

Also Fujitora (who should be comparable to Doflamingo, who get trashed by Gear 4th Luffy) had a High 7-A feat as well.
IIRC Luffy was considered comparable to Zoro in base, NOT gear 3. . .

Dr.Fix said:
Pica's profile (At least before any recent edits) makes no distinction about stone being stronger though. It only differentiates them. Being different =/= higher or lower. You are imputing that for yourself so I ask you to explain yourself please.
That is the reason why it was written how it was. Because he was rated as being stronger with his stone manipulation.

So nothing has really changed on that account.

I can see I'll have to copy what is and was there to even hope to get anywhere:

Was:

Likely Mountain level+ in Base (Gave Zoro some trouble, but was ultimately outmatched by him in combat), Mountain level+ with Stone Golems (He can control a mountain-sized statue of himself freely, and was going to wipe out the Royal Plateau with a punch. Can generate this much energy to repair broken parts of his body. Reshaping the Dressrosa landscape took this much energy)

Is:

Likely Mountain level (Able to trade blows with a casual Zoro), higher via Devil Fruit (Able to generate this much energy to repair his damaged Golems. Threatened to wipe out the Royal Plateua with a single punch. Reshaped the landscape to create Flower Hill)

You added "higher" instead of just changing the tier to fit flower hill>Regrowth calcs.

@Dr. Fix; Yeah; "higher" because his feats via Devil Fruit are a higher degree of 7-A than what his base scales to. It essentially means the same thing.

^It doesn't. Should only effect the mid tiers. Those who scaled from Pica's 800 rating now scale to 377 megatons.

Tetsucabrah said:
Oh no is Whis about to argue that Zoro is comparable to Gear 3.
Well Current Zoro is probably Yonko level...

It's a common belief in the One Piece community that pew-wano Zoro was superior to a pre-future sight G2/G3 Luffy.

Heck, I remember a thread on another forum back when the Dressrosa arc was going on that Zoro could survive against G4 Luffy long enough for the form's time limit to run out and then kill him in his weakened state.

> Heck, I remember a thread on another forum back when the Dressrosa arc was going on that Zoro could survive against G4 Luffy long enough for the form's time limit to run out and then kill him in his weakened state.

That sounds like massive amounts of head canon to me.

Let's keep to the topic at hand.

Further distractions only serve to railroad an already-too-long process

I think that Zoro's Dressrosa key should be changed from "At least 7-A" to just "7-A" considering the value of what he scales to has dropped significantly.

Damage3245 said:
I think that Zoro's Dressrosa key should be changed from "At least 7-A" to just "7-A" considering the value of what he scales to has dropped significantly.
Not necessarily, Zoro was still considerably stronger than Pica, even if Pica's feats are no longer 7-A+.

Stefano4444 said:
Not necessarily, Zoro was still considerably stronger than Pica, even if Pica's feats are no longer 7-A+.
I wouldn't say 'considerably stronger' is self-evident; his Haki is superior when focused into a smaller point as opposed to covering his whole body, sure, but nothing indicates Zoro deserves 'At Least' in his tiering as of now

Xulrev said:
I wouldn't say 'considerably stronger' is self-evident; his Haki is superior when focused into a smaller point as opposed to covering his whole body, sure, but nothing indicates Zoro deserves 'At Least' in his tiering as of now
Head-canon provide a panel where it states that's the reason why Zoro's haki was superior.

@ Damage3245- I'm not sure if that is a qualified reason to justified removing the 'At least' just becuase the numerical value of a character dropped and the drop was not that significant.

@ AstralKing7 - Well, the main purpose of the thread has been done and all the characters has been adjusted so I guess this thread could be concluded.

> @ Damage3245- I'm not sure if that is a qualified reason to justified removing the 'At least' just becuase the numerical value of a character dropped and the drop was not that significant.

The drop is fairly significant. It's less than half of what it used to be.

@Eminiteable; even if Zoro's Haki is superior to Pica's, that doesn't mean his AP is greatly superior to Pica, enough to warrant an "at least".

Damage3245 said:
@Eminiteable; even if Zoro's Haki is superior to Pica's, that doesn't mean his AP is greatly superior to Pica, enough to warrant an "at least".
He one shot Pica, it's likely enough to warrant it.

@Tetsucabrah; it's best not to continue that. It's not relevant to the thread.

Back