• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we gotta start correlating lifting with telekinesis to dura now since this has never been an issue
You are saying its infinite yet it shows the contrary
Show me where I'm contradicting myself, and I know they don't have infinite mass, which again i want you to point out me saying. Black-Holes have infinite density, the mass itself is finite, the gravitational field itself is also infinite.
Gravitational field is not infinite unless you are at the singularity
also you are arguing for infinite LS for his gravity
I want you to repeat yourself and read what I high lighted again. Black Holes don't produce infinite energy, stay in school fr. No they don't, you pulled that out your ass.
Not infinite gravity
Only the singularity is infinite thats why FTL can escape passed the event horizon

You’re mixing up lifting with AP
Your justification for lifting being infinite is infinite gravity which doesn't work how you think it works
Anything caught in infinite gravity is dead its literally the reason why singularities are High 3-A yet his infinite gravity doesn't even function like that
heck a black hole isn't infinite yet it can suck up everything so it there is examples of stuff without infinite mass qualifying for what you said

Your justification for lifting being infinite is infinite gravity which doesn't work how you think it works
Anything caught in infinite gravity is dead its literally the reason why singularities are High 3-A yet his infinite gravity doesn't even function like that
heck a black hole isn't infinite yet it can suck up everything so it there is examples of stuff without infinite mass qualifying for what you said
This is an AP argument

You are saying its infinite yet it shows the contrary
Show me the "contray." because there's no anti feats going against it. I saw you using the town as an anti feat which falls flat considering Teach's AoE.
Gravitational field is not infinite unless you are at the singularity
Which is irrelevant because all Black-Holes have a singularity.
also you are arguing for infinite LS for his gravity
Which is the case, it's a direct statement coming from someone who's spent years researching the fruit. Also darkness, not gravity.
Not infinite gravity
You said infinite energy, which is inherently wrong.
Only the singularity is infinite thats why FTL can escape passed the event horizon
The Gravitational field is again, also infinite, that and the density are what become infinite, not energy is what I'm trying to tell you. Black-Holes don't produce infinite energy, meaning your argument of High 3-A AP and durability are thrown out the window.

This is an AP argument
Your a stonewall but just for the heck of it sure
you never countered that black holes can do what you stated was a infinitemass feat and the fact that they have a certain mass
you never countered the physics of how any of it even works
We have no idea what would happen to someone if they were caught in a black hole so this is again, inherently false and unfounded.
Not unfounded its Literally how they work now your going against literal physics itself
Show me the "contray." because there's no anti feats going against it. I saw you using the town as an anti feat which falls flat considering Teach's AoE.
town not being completely obliterated (doesn’t rely on AOE), people not being dead (Doesn’t rely on AOE), Blackbeard not being dead from stuff being boosted by infinite gravity
Which is irrelevant because all Black-Holes have a singularity.
at the very center of stuff that can be many kilometres in size
Which is the case, it's a direct statement coming from someone who's spent years researching the fruit. Also darkness, not gravity.
infinite gravity is your whole argument also the encyclopedia doesn’t have nearly all the fruits it is definitely not the most accurate thing.
You said infinite energy, which is inherently wrong.
which is what something falling any distance with infinite gravity would do
The Gravitational field is again, also infinite, that and the density are what become infinite, not energy is what I'm trying to tell you. Black-Holes don't produce infinite energy, meaning your argument of High 3-A AP and durability are thrown out the window.
You are arguing it’s infinite in mass but using something that is not infinite as your argument

Your a stonewall but just for the heck of it sure
you never countered that black holes can do what you stated was a infinitemass feat and the fact that they have a certain mass
you never countered the physics of how any of it even works
I never brought up black holes. I brought up pulling with infinite force.
I’m stonewalling? You’re strawmanning.

Not unfounded its Literally how they work now your going against literal physics itself.
Got citation for those claims? Some form of proper citation is usually required in debates, not just you stating random shit. Bring me the study where this was concluded and then I'll concede.
town not being completely obliterated (doesn’t rely on AOE), people not being dead (Doesn’t rely on AOE), Blackbeard not being dead from stuff being boosted by infinite gravity
1: It's absolutely AoE based, his darkness can't cover up thay much distance. The chunks of the town were a display of power, something Blackbeard wanted to flex with.

2: Blackbeard has also absorbed people twice with it and it was for a short amount of time, they went completely mad and insane as a result. Again I'd also like to see where you came to the scientific conclusion from before.

3: Him getting hurt is irrelevant, he isn't attacking with Infinite levels of force nor does he attract shit towards him on that level.

4: Last but not least, Teach doesn't use Black-Holes. His are different and don't function the same, hence why you're the only person arguing shit about Black-Holes. Blackbeard utilizes darkness and indirect gravity, if he states the force of which he can absorb is infinite then we'll take it as such due to him being knowledgeable regarding his own fruit.
at the very center of stuff that can be many kilometres in size
Tell me what size has to do with this other than you simply pandering? The size is irrelevant, they're still there no matter the size.
infinite gravity is your whole argument also the encyclopedia doesn’t have nearly all the fruits it is definitely not the most accurate thing.
Because it's directly stated??? Yeah of course that's my argument, stop pandering with nonsense, your only doing so to save some form of face. Also no, it not having all of them doesn't make it unusable, the Yami-Yami is included in it so that's the only part that matters.
which is what something falling any distance with infinite gravity would do
Black-Holes don't produce infinite energy, again this is you pandering because you don't know what to say.
You are arguing it’s infinite in mass but using something that is not infinite as your argument
.... are you blind or just that ignorant? I never once said they have infinite mass, so don't put words in my mouth kiddo. I said the gravitational field of the singularity and the density are infinite, which is true.

Infinite gravity literally got destroyed already
stop stonewalling and give up.
Oh boy and here comes this guy with his ego, remind me who are you again? Oh yeah you're that guy who nobody ever agrees with, get off your high horse and learn how to read the room.

It isn't up to you to say "I won this argument." that's left up to the participants of the thread.

Can this even be proven?
No idea, although someone who's spent around 40 years of his life day and night (he doesn't sleep) searching solely for the yami yami no mi due to it being apart of his plan should probably be very knowledgeable on it. Either way though the databook says pretty much the same thing Blackbeard said so it's a null point.

Got citation for those claims? Some form of proper citation is usually required in debates, not just you stating random shit. Bring me the study where this was concluded and then I'll concede.
the Wiki itself accepts it.

1: It's absolutely AoE based, his darkness can't cover up thay much distance. The chunks of the town were a display of power, something Blackbeard wanted to flex with.
yet what was effected in the AOE was not effected by anything close to infinite gravity we can see it in pieces not atomized
2: Blackbeard has also absorbed people twice with it and it was for a short amount of time, they went completely mad and insane as a result. Again I'd also like to see where you came to the scientific conclusion from before.
so because they were stuck in darkness if they were infinite gravity they would have died because of the force it emits
3: Him getting hurt is irrelevant, he isn't attacking with Infinite levels of force nor does he attract shit towards him on that level.
infinite gravity attracts at that level which you are claiming he uses
4: Last but not least, Teach doesn't use Black-Holes. His are different and don't function the same, hence why you're the only person arguing shit about Black-Holes. Blackbeard utilizes darkness and indirect gravity, if he states the force of which he can absorb is infinite then we'll take it as such due to him being knowledgeable regarding his own fruit.
he is not that knowledgable he just recently got it and infinite gravity again goes against what you are saying
Tell me what size has to do with this other than you simply pandering? The size is irrelevant, they're still there no matter the size.
I never have been
Because it's directly stated??? Yeah of course that's my argument, stop pandering with nonsense, your only doing so to save some form of face. Also no, it not having all of them doesn't make it unusable, the Yami-Yami is included in it so that's the only part that matters.

Black-Holes don't produce infinite energy, again this is you pandering because you don't know what to say.
because the only infinite gravity is a zero d singularity which has no motion to reach that energy
.... are you blind or just that ignorant? I never once said they have infinite mass, so don't put words in my mouth kiddo. I said the gravitational field of the singularity and the density are infinite, which is true.
and the singularity is a 0D point so their is no inside of it
Oh boy and here comes this guy with his ego, remind me who are you again? Oh yeah you're that guy who nobody ever agrees with, get off your high horse and learn how to read the room.
oh I wonder why the people who are constantly for upgrading one piece and against downgrading it would got against me wow what a shocker
It isn't up to you to say "I won this argument." that's left up to the participants of the thread.
guessing you guys are just going to say we won then

yet what was effected in the AOE was not effected by anything close to infinite gravity we can see it in pieces not atomized

so because they were stuck in darkness if they were infinite gravity they would have died because of the force it emits

he is not that knowledgable he just recently got it and infinite gravity again goes against what you are saying

I never have been

because the only infinite gravity is a zero d singularity which has no motion to reach that energy

oh I wonder why the people who are constantly for upgrading one piece and against downgrading it would got against me wow what a shocker

TheUltimate, I’ve been reading these arguments and you are failing to understand anything, they say

Me: He can pull people with infinite force.
TU: So why aren’t the people inside his pocket dimension atomized?

This strawmanning is irritating

Me: He can pull people with infinite force.
TU: So why aren’t the people inside his pocket dimension atomized?

This strawmanning is irritating
infinite force yet you expected fodders to not be atomized
not expecting there to be huge AOE at all either infinite force on something normal would destroy it beyond recognition

Show me.
The majority of it was completely eradicated. Saints in Saint Seiya can destroy atoms with punches, but they still leave chunks of rubble when attacking. This point means nothing.
First things first, you keep getting confused here. That's Attack Potency, not lifting strength so again moot point.
Blackbeard doesn't utilize his Gravity like that, he can suck things into his darkness with that force but he can't attract shit to him at that level.
he is not that knowledgable he just recently got it and infinite gravity again goes against what you are saying.
First of all, you're lying again. Teach spent decades researching the fruit all day and night, he's wanted and studied the fruit all his life. His knowledge regarding the Yami Yami no Mi is unrivaled in the verse thus far. Secondly, you have yet to explain in a legitimate fashion that infinite gravity goes against our claims.
I never have been
Are you even reading what your typing at this point? Because half of your argument is very incoherent.
because the only infinite gravity is a zero d singularity which has no motion to reach that energy.
Which has nothing to do with this? The point is that black-holes don't produce infinite energy, astrology heavily disagrees with you.
Again, your pandering here because you have nothing else to say. What you said right now doesn't make what I said earlier false.
oh I wonder why the people who are constantly for upgrading one piece and against downgrading it would got against me wow what a shocker.
Oh wow I wonder why the guy who has a clear bias against the verse and clear bias for other verses (COUGH. Naruto. COUGH.) would throw a temper tantrum because nobody agrees with his arguments.

Typically once one resorts to this type of argument it means they have no real argument to be made.
Nope that's what you do, not us. We're familiar with how it works here unlike you.

I could see it as "possibly Infinite lifting strength" but the lack of precedent for this makes me uncomfortable.
I'd say a possibly is good enough. The statement is indeed there but I also share the same feeling about being uncomfortable with it. Basically I just take it with a grain of salt more or less.

I agree with possibly or just full on giving it to him.

Nothing contradicts it, nobody has resisted it and it’s been clearly stated by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back