• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with infinite gravity with devil fruit 😁👍(won't really be that powerful inverse because Haki🌚)wasn't it another infinite you want to talk about tempest?🤔 don't remember what tho

Apparently moving a continent is far superior to class T and I did a dumbass lowball. Even one of the smaller islands we have on the grand line, Onigashima, is Class P to move.

Baseline Class P for those who scale?

The only character that's broken out of Robin's hold so far has been Zoro's zombie, Jigoro. But I still say that was only because she wasn't using enough arms since she had no trouble restraining Oars later on.

Also, would Robin restraining Zoro when he tried to leave the ship on the way to Fishman Island and stopping the Sunny from crashing into the undersea mountain and pushing back onto course count for her lifting feats?

I’m away from my computer.
Can someone put that in my sandbox?

Class T (Held back Zoro), possibly Class P (Stronger than before)

I don't think Zoro was seriously trying to break free from Robin's grasp.

He was seriously trying to pull out his sword and slash. Stopping that while he’s screaming “HEY, GET OFF ME” seems like grounds to scaling.

He was seriously trying to pull out his sword and slash. Stopping that while he’s screaming “HEY, GET OFF ME” seems like grounds to scaling.
I don't see that being anywhere close to comparable to what he did against Fujitora.

Scale Robin off of her actual feats like stopping the Sunny from crashing into the rocks. Scaling her to lifting all of the weight of all the rubble in Dressrosa with a few of her regular-sized arms is seriously wrong, and feels like Bleach-tier scaling.

Scale Robin off of her actual feats like stopping the Sunny from crashing into the rocks. Scaling her to lifting all of the weight of all the rubble in Dressrosa with a few of her regular-sized arms is seriously wrong, and feels like Bleach-tier scaling.

I wouldn’t scream “let go of me” if i wasn’t trying, I would’ve just broke out

Or Zoro said that to her because he didn't want to hurt her. He's not crazy.

Since when did Zoro hold back?

Didn't Zoro literally hold back when fighting Monet?

And here, he isn't even fighting Robin. He expressed annoyance at her, but he's not trying to seriously break free.

She held back a giant who pushes continents. This is nothing.
Or Zoro said that to her because he didn't want to hurt her. He's not crazy.
You don’t hurt people breaking out of holds

Well what rating would Robin get just for stopping the Sunny from crashing into the rocks?

And I disagree with trying to call Robin's feat of restraining Oars an outlier.

Thinking about it why are we scaling Zombie Oars to Prime Oars? We wouldn't scale zombie Ryuma to the prime Ryuma who was revered as the strongest in the world, unless I'm missing something Zombie Oars should scale to his own feats (not to mention he couldn't free himself from the chain Sanji threw around him).

I scaled King comparable to Queen and I scaled Queen above Zoro for holding him in his mouth, then I scaled Marco to twice that value for holding them with his wings.

Is that cool?

I scaled King comparable to Queen and I scaled Queen above Zoro for holding him in his mouth, then I scaled Marco to twice that value for holding them with his wings.

Is that cool?
Scaling Zoan Queen and King above Zoro seems fine, Marco scaling above them both is also accurate since he's consistently shown to be able to hold them down, not sure how scaling him to twice their value though since it may fall under the stuff regarding unofficial multipliers (Like with Asura).

Scaling Zoan Queen and King above Zoro seems fine, Marco scaling above them both is also accurate since he's consistently shown to be able to hold them down, not sure how scaling him to twice their value though since it may fall under the stuff regarding unofficial multipliers (Like with Asura).
@Damage3245 how does the proposal above look like?

Marco held 2 people with his wings. Would he scale to their combined value?

I'm not sure about that. If you put two people in a headlock at once, are you twice as strong as both of them?

I'm not sure about that. If you put two people in a headlock at once, are you twice as strong as both of them?
Are they both trying to escape via superior lifting, and is it done via 1 headlock or 2 separate headlocks?

Headlocks don't require a lot of force, when you put someone in a headlock it asphyxiates them, either via blocking air or blood flow. A more appropriate examples would be full blown joint locks and submissions where you overpower someone down for an extended period period of time.

Not really sure on the Marco 2x thing, makes sense to a certain degree if King and Queen moved in unison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back