• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issho matched Zoro and neither one of them could push the other back
This is before Zoro overpowered the gravity and pushed Fujitora back, it's not unusual for Zoro to hold back at first (he's pretty much done it in every fight he's had in the Post-timeskip) so Fuji blocking him there isn't a real indicator that he can match Zoro.

There's not much to be discussed. It's mainly just "add justifications and apply calcs". I'm just editing the lifting in the sandbox linked in the OP.

I'll be checking back here occasionally for anyone who has any issues with the scaling and proposals in the sandbox, but not that much is needed.
Okay. No problem. I will unsubscribe to this thread then.

You can inform me later if you need my help.

Is Garp scaling to the feat linked to his justification? Because it is Class G, not Class T. We also have a newer version of the calc here. Surprised Zoro isn't scaling to Class T via breaking from Fujitora's gravity but it's whatevs.

Since Doffy's strings is possibly Class T in the sandbox, you could changed G4 Luffy's justification to breaking free from his strings.

Is Garp scaling to the feat linked to his justification? Because it is Class G, not Class T. We also have a newer version of the calc here. Surprised Zoro isn't scaling to Class T via breaking from Fujitora's gravity but it's whatevs.

Since Doffy's strings is possibly Class T in the sandbox, you could changed G4 Luffy's justification to breaking free from his strings.
Oh snap I forgot about those. Thanks for informing me.

Do we have a version on our wiki for Jozu throwing the iceberg? I hate Narutoforums calcs, it'd be better to have it here.

Can somebody explain why Fujitora holding down Zoro would be comparable to his Class T feat?

To suplex a giant block of ice!! His instantaneous power and arm strength are top class.

Maybe the lower bound for what "top class" means is to throw an iceberg.

That still doesn't mean that Fujitora was going all out at that moment.
Quoting his profile "Performed a feat of this level very casually" that feat wasn't him going all out, and no else in the arc surprised him when attacking him or via bypassing his gravity like Sabo (Who bypassed his Ferocious Tiger which is actually an attack that takes effort from him)

Quoting his profile "Performed a feat of this level very casually" that feat wasn't him going all out, and no else in the arc surprised him when attacking him or via bypassing his gravity like Sabo (Who bypassed his Ferocious Tiger which is actually an attack that takes effort from him)
I'm not so sure that we'd expect to see any kind of visual effort when Fujitora isn't using his physical strength to lift up the rubble, but is using his Devil Fruit's power to do it.

Just because he also used his gravity powers to hold down Zoro doesn't mean that the feat is at the same strength. Several characters' abilities that are based on Devil Fruits have attacks that can vary massively, and likewise Fujitora's gravity shouldn't automatically be assumed to be the most powerful feat he ever displayed.

This makes 0 sense at all
I was partially joking, but we don't have a definition given as to what "top class" arm strength means exactly. We can at least say that Jozu's feat is what counts for that.

I'm not so sure that we'd expect to see any kind of visual effort when Fujitora isn't using his physical strength to lift up the rubble, but is using his Devil Fruit's power to do it.
Because we visually see him put effort into his other attacks besides this one, for example after using his ferocious tiger he's out of breathe and we even see a visual indicator of him being out of breathe.

Just because it's a devil fruit power doesn't mean it doesn't require physical strength/effort. For example iirc Pica gets out of breathe from using his devil fruit powers.

Because we visually see him put effort into his other attacks besides this one, for example after using his ferocious tiger he's out of breathe and we even see a visual indicator of him being out of breathe.

The Ferocious Tiger also involves him striking with sword in conjunction with his gravity powers.

When Fujitora does his trick to compress the ground into a hole, can't we calculate how much strength it would take to press a hole into the ground? I'll do a check to see if any lifting strength calcs use that method.

Zunesha's profile says this

Lifting Strength: Class T by virtue of size (Has carried the minks along with a forest and country on its back for at least 1,000 years)

Via here, would this be axed?

The Ferocious Tiger also involves him striking with sword in conjunction with his gravity powers.
Dunno about that, it's more so where he aims his sword is the direction gravity will go; his side ways gravity he pushes his sword forward, the country lifting he lifted it upwards, against Sabo he isn't shown striking forward ultimately it's just his gravity powers.

Regardless though Sabo who could power through Fujitora's Ferocious tiger with his Logia propulsion couldn't push back Fujitora or make him react the way he did against Zoro.
When Fujitora does his trick to compress the ground into a hole, can't we calculate how much strength it would take to press a hole into the ground? I'll do a check to see if any lifting strength calcs use that method.
I'll admit I don't know much when it comes to calcing feats but considering we don't see how far below the earth he sent Zoro then if it was calced the distance would have to be an assumption. Personally I prefer using my method through scaling over that.

Last edited:
Isn't that via size. Carrying an entire country and many minks on its back should be valid
But carrying some buildings and a bunch of human sized creatures wouldn't be class T.

I have a better solution.

It's possible for Zunesha to swing it's trunk, which was calced here at 2.68636827e13 kilograms. Would this be fine for a Class T justification?

carrying some buildings and a bunch of human sized creatures wouldn't be class T.

I have a better solution.

It's possible for Zunesha to swing it's trunk, which was calced here at 2.68636827e13 kilograms. Would this be fine for a Class T justification?
Seems fine to me, although it carrying Zou should be a fine justification on its own considering it contains mountain ranges, a jungle etc on its back.

Wow, seriously? With all due respect man but you wanna calc zoro getting pushed into the ground? Like Really? You first talk about usopp getting hurt by a ship, then hody cracking walls, then this?? How much can you lowball man? Seriously, with all due to respect, like you're just downplaying so badly.

Never in my life have I ever seen a more scrutinizing scaler. The amount of lowball I'm seeing is honestly making me heated. You want the most "secure" scaling, yet you proceed to lowball and just ignore other methods and metas, which are more reasonable and genuine, but you want to talk about walls being cracked, ships being thrown, and GRAVITY PUSHING SOMEONE TO THE GROUND?? Like this verse is full of TIER 7 feats, and god tier, TIER 6 feats and you wanna go around calcing tier 8-9 feats, as well as LS feats far below average.

With all due respect man, you're such a huge downplayer, and this is just how your ideology may be, but please just try to understand other metas, instead of always scrutinizing and lowballing to OBLIVION.

Uq2lAev.jpg

With all due respect man, you're such a huge downplayer, and this is just how your ideology may be, but please just try to understand other metas, instead of always scrutinizing and lowballing to OBLIVION.

I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, I'm seeing wank of a ridiculous degree. Comparing a feat on the level of this, with a feat on the level of this, and assuming they must be equal based on zero real evidence just to upgrade Zoro's lifting strength? Do you think that if you stacked all of the rubble of Dressorsa onto a huge pile that Zoro would be able to pick it up and lift it casually?

I think it's a fact that the majority of the feats of the verse are well below what you would rate them as, and the average portrayal of these characters is not as high as what you'd argue for.

Tetsuo from Akira can use telekinesis on a level powerful enough to blow a massive crater on the Moon. He can also use telekinesis to simply crush a tank. But I would not say "He must have crushed the tank with Continent levels of force because his telekinesis can be that strong." It's the same principle here. Fujitora's feat of lifting all of the rubble on Dressrosa is not a justification to backscale to every single other feat by Fujitora and say that they must be the same.

I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, I'm seeing wank of a ridiculous degree. Comparing a feat on the level of this, with a feat on the level of this, and assuming they must be equal based on zero real evidence just to upgrade Zoro's lifting strength? Do you think that if you stacked all of the rubble of Dressorsa onto a huge pile that Zoro would be able to pick it up and lift it casually?

I think it's a fact that the majority of the feats of the verse are well below what you would rate them as, and the average portrayal of these characters is not as high as what you'd argue for.

Tetsuo from Akira can use telekinesis on a level powerful enough to blow a massive crater on the Moon. He can also use telekinesis to simply crush a tank. But I would not say "He must have crushed the tank with Continent levels of force because his telekinesis can be that strong." It's the same principle here. Fujitora's feat of lifting all of the rubble on Dressrosa is not a justification to backscale to every single other feat by Fujitora and say that they must be the same.
So in return you wanna DOWNPLAY instead of using something that isn’t even wanked. Nice.

Comparing a feat on the level of this, with a feat on the level of this
Tetsuo from Akira can use telekinesis on a level powerful enough to blow a massive crater on the Moon. He can also use telekinesis to simply crush a tank. But I would not say "He must have crushed the tank with Continent levels of force because his telekinesis can be that strong."
You know this can apply with literally anything regarding scaling right? If said character put more effort into destroying that tank than the moon or the tank overpowered their telekinesis causing them to shiver and be pushed back several feet then they would scale regardless if the AoE of the gravity is smaller.

We even see with Fujitora Vs Law that Fuji is able to use his gravity on a small scale without destroying nearly anything yet still held law down from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back