• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Hina Upgrade

m0WAEN0.jpg

Oh yeah

She should also scale to him in speed for keeping up with him
So Rel physicals

Hina fought Post Alabasta Bon Clay and defeated him.
She should scale to Small City level (where Bon Clay scales) for fighting and defeating him.
She should also be Relativistic for keeping up with him in combat.
She should also be Class M for subduing him.
I agree with Hina scaling in speed and LS, but AP seems to be iffy to me.

She was only seen countering and caging Bon Clay with her Devil Fruit Ability. In the next scene, even though we see Bon Clay bleeding, this could very well just be the effect of Hina attacking him after she had already him caged. Bon Clay likely had no way to defend himself, if she did attack him while he couldn't defend himself.

I agree with Hina scaling in speed and LS, but AP seems to be iffy to me.

She was only seen countering and caging Bon Clay with her Devil Fruit Ability. In the next scene, even though we see Bon Clay bleeding, this could very well just be the effect of Hina attacking him after she had already him caged. Bon Clay likely had no way to defend himself, if she did attack him while he couldn't defend himself.
I 100% agree with this
I'd further argue that this doesn't scale due to the only other time we see Hina use this power in melee that her limbs warp around a person

Arabasta Saga Bon Clay is Massively Hypersonic, not Relativistic.

I made a draft for what I think Hina's stats should be, I also altered her P&A section
I disagree with giving her 'Unknown' for her AP.

As a Marine HQ Rear Admiral, she should be superior to the likes of Tashigi, a Marine Captain, for the same reason Tashigi is superior to Marines in lower ranks to her.

This is what Tashigi's page looks like

Attack Potency: Mountain level (Briefly contended with Monet's snow-storms, and even managed to wound her a few times in the process. Should be considerably stronger than most Marines of lower ranks)

I disagree with giving her 'Unknown' for her AP.

As a Marine HQ Rear Admiral, she should be superior to the likes of Tashigi, a Marine Captain, for the same reason Tashigi is superior to Marines in lower ranks to her.
Idk man, she has no actual AP feats
Her fruit is just strong and can restrain people with high LS like Mr. 2, not like Haki can help that much against it
I feel like she should get actual feats before we give her a solid rating

Idk man, she has no actual AP feats
Her fruit is just strong and can restrain people with high LS like Mr. 2, not like Haki can help that much against it
I feel like she should get actual feats before we give her a solid rating
'Unknown, likely Mountain Level,' sounds good to me.

Agree with scaling Hina to mountain level. Disagree with scaling her ap wise to Mr 2. Speedwise its fine to scale her to massively hypersonic, but i wouldn't care if it was scaled to rel instead.

Well, not really. His feat that puts him at Relativistic doesn't take place until the Impel Down Arc. I don't see anything suggesting he was this fast when he fought Hina.
It was via this notion, though i'd be fine with rel if there's no implication of a gain in speed between the two arcs.

Hina's speed should scale to be Higher than Base Luffy Considering Luffy need Gear2 to evade Hina's attack.
Edit : I prefer her speed to be atleast Relativistic ( faster than Base Luffy)

Last edited:
Meh she just contorts he body for the effect and then spawns metal so not really

lol, so besides the speed rating being contentious, everything's agreed upon?

Maybe Limited Elemental Intangibility for Hina? She can let people pass through her body and bind them, but it's unknown if she can apply this to attacks too.

Not super solid on this one though, so fine if it is rejected.

I can't think of any scaling for her that is far higher than that.
This is what she had prior to the update, at the very least she should keep her Ori Ori no Mi rating.
Likely at least Sub Relativistic+ (Should be faster than Koby, who's inferior in rank to her), Relativistic with Ori Ori no Mi (Caught Marineford Arc Luffy off guard with her cages, required him to go Gear 2nd to dodge her attack)

Back