• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Minor Nami and Kalifa Additions

Kalifa already has Social Influencing, but the section is lacking.
(Kalifa uses her sex appeal in combat. Manipulated Sanji into having three cups of tea with her, despite the urgent need to rescue Robin and then tricked him into letting his guard down. She's so sexy that even other females such as Nami are temporarily seduced by her.
Nami doesn't have social influencing, but she should.
(Tricked several pirates into giving away their ship. Used seduction to make Johnny and Yosaku let their guard down, and tricked Sanji into giving her a free drink. Extorted Igaram and Zoro. Negotiated with Kureha, and got her to waive her fee and discharge her early. Sanji could not kick Mr. 2 when he shape-shifted into Nami's form despite knowing it wasn't actually her and previously having been able to kick Mr.2 when he was transformed into Usopp. Nami could talk down Lola and even made her fight for her. Made people she had just stolen from forgive her)
Nami could also possibly get Empathic Manipulation via Happiness Punch
(Via Happiness Punch, Nami can knock out anyone who looks at her by causing a nosebleed, which even works on other women)

Nami could also possibly get Empathic Manipulation via Happiness Punch
I think this might make some sense since Luffy is affected (And Luffy has seen several female characters naked without showing any sign of lust, even the "most beautiful woman in the world"). But the other way to interpret this would be just Oda's joke. Anyway, I'm neutral but I tend to agree.

I think this might make some sense since Luffy is affected (And Luffy has seen several female characters naked without showing any sign of lust, even the "most beautiful woman in the world"). But the other way to interpret this would be just Oda's joke. Anyway, I'm neutral but I tend to agree.
Luffy was copying Usopp. Happiness Punch can be a legit wincon against some characters so it defo needs to be indexed.

Back