• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Revisions Part 2: East Blue to Enies Lobby Edition

So can we update Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Kuro and Arlong to "At least Large Building level" or did you already do that?

I didn't. I think an At Least Large Building Level likely higher should be fine. The gap between the highest calced feat and the baseline is nearly unexistent so we can say the higher status is justified.

I think it should be like this:

Luffy: At least Large Building Level likely higher (defeated Buggy and Kuro)

Zoro: At least Large Building Level likely higher (defeated Buchi)

Sanji: At least Large Building Level likely higher (comparable to Zoro)

Kuro: At least Large Building Level likely higher (superior to Buchi)

Gin: At least Large Building Level likely higher (fought with Sanji and heavily damaged him)

Pearl: At least Large Building Level likely higher (tanked several attacks from Sanji and damaged him)

Krieg: At least Large Building Level likely higher (stronger than Gin and Pearl, fought and harmed Luffy)

Arlong: At least Large Building Level likely higher (fought with Luffy and damaged him)

I think this is correct. Anyone wants to add something?

Do we really need the 'Likely higher' on all of them?

For Zoro, for instance, he was overwhelmed by Buchi for most of their fight so just 'At least Large Building level' makes more sense.

Damage3245 said:
Do we really need the 'Likely higher' on all of them?
For Zoro, for instance, he was overwhelmed by Buchi for most of their fight so just 'At least Large Building level' makes more sense.
But there is still Buggy surviving the Buggy Ball's feat that is extremely close to Large Building level+ and Luffy is physically stronger than him.

I think we don't need them. Unless we got some relevant calc it would be unnecesary just like Sham's profile.

Maybe we could get a calc from Hatchi's mini story cause it doesn't look like he's stronger than before but it's unlikely. I prefer if we discard the Arlong Pirates and Sham aswell.

I posted about it a bit further up the thread. I think they're not necessary.

"Likely higher" is usually added if someone is far superior to someone. Like stomping someone who stomps that character. "At least" is used if the character stomps the other characterIts arguable whether an "at least" should be used at all, and a "likely higher" is completely out of the question.

Should we ask for Luffy's profile just to be left unlocked at this point? I don't want to have to bother Ant every time we need to make a revision.

I also think that now we've come to an agreement, we should make the adjustements to the pages for the East Blue Saga.

Has anyone ever presented the Small Continental Calculation for Whitebeard from Naruto Forums?

I know there's a few users that disagree with it here though

Well, I'm fairly active and get emails whenever Luffy's page is edited... so as long as we keep on top of it until the revisions are over, I don't see why there'd be any problem leaving it unlocked.

ZackMoon1234 said:
Has anyone ever presented the Small Continental Calculation for Whitebeard from Naruto Forums?
I know there's a few users that disagree with it here though
It was presented here, but it was denied due to there being no proof of WB moving tectonic plates

I prefer if we let it locked and just edit once we got all the discussions over to prevent someone editing without permission.

While part of me doesn't doubt that Kuro is stronger than Buchi, he only intimidated Buchi while he wasn't hypnotized, right?

And he only completely overwhelmed Buchi and Sham through his FTE speed, yeah?

I guess what I'm saying is that Kuro's profile doesn't need to be updated from these changes.

Does anybody have a problem with upgrading Alabasta to Water Seven saga characters' lifting strength to Class M ?

No, I don't have a problem with it since the calc checks out.

I agree with those scalings.

Since the calc has been approved, we should add them straight away. Croc's Lifting Strength can be divided into two keys like the rest of his profile.

Now that I have free time I may be able to re-read water 7, I will let you guys know If I find something useful.

Calaca Vs said:
Agree.
Characters who should scale:

- Luffy and Zoro for obvious reasons.

- Bon Clay and Daz Bones.

- Crocodile.
So can they already be used? It seems rather clear

Apologies for letting this slip away from me, it's just a huge job to try and come up with new ratings for all these Pre-Timeskip characters.

I'll try and work out a better way of summarizing what I think needs to change and possibly starting a new thread for it.

Right now we must update some characters tiering and lifting strength.

Arabasta Luffy, Zoro and Sanji should get updated to Class M via Sanji kicking the Bananawani and so will all of the characters that scale to them.

Also all of the EBS top tiers should get updated to At least High 8-C.

There's an argument about EBS Luffy dodging Krieg's explosions that could upgrade him and Arlong (and possibly Zoro and Sanji)'s speed to Hypersonic.

And we still need to settle the discussion about Crocodile's sand storm feat now that Stefano scaled the royal palace with different ressults but most of them being consistent with the statements.

I'm about to finish the reread for Skypiea and there's some feats to discuss. I also made some lightning dodging calcs for Luffy and Zoro and there are some more for Nami and Usopp that need to be done.

If you're wondering I tried to calc Luffy's throwing Mohmoo feat and it was no near close to class M.

Calaca Vs said:
And we still need to settle the discussion about Crocodile's sand storm feat now that Stefano scaled the royal palace with different ressults but most of them being consistent with the statements.
Actually what i have scaled was firs the entire Alubarna and then the Palace Square, the place where the fight between royal army and rebel army was taking place.

Also, there is also another matter that has been previously mentioned what i would like to adress, about what we should consider as part of the sandstorm, as someone have suggest that the part above could be just the sand lifted in air instead of be an extension of the sandstorm.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Q25UNMGZl...b2cpLz96HsKzLKopFuyfywCHM/s16000/0198-009.png

But personally i don't feel like its the case.

1) The time had been too short for the sandstorm to lift that much sand in a matter of seconds, i'm pretty sure that usually it would had take more like a few minutes for lift that much mass.

2) By how it has been draw scene, the part above seen to be indeed still part of the sandstorm itself rather than just sand lifted, as the sand itself is moving around the same direction.

3) The terrain where Alubarna is built on isn't made of sand but of solid soil, the Palace Square seen to be made of white marble or at least anything that isn't sand, is very unlikely there would had be so much sand to be lifted in the first place, and it doesn't seen to be a lot of sand deposited around the city.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q5StvVgAL...bhD0xL9ki3mv3O1NHaRAEQCHM/s16000/0197-017.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--VbiBR57J...Xuga1xfJrcXenfSwkos8QwCHM/s16000/0198-004.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6AkvamXnA...QwgnaUKjnEKp4HH4xB9QwgCHM/s16000/0198-008.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RLzpADVHK...lg76O0Ds-6JPnCfEiFogpwCHM/s16000/0210-014.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AWBqzCCjp...gAycGHLg0lxet2SdE5OB1ACHM/s16000/0211-005.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ofprWB_zF...gcfK9DWYe0a3jZ5BoZm66wCHM/s16000/0211-006.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-txLoKMlUH...1F9LZcbDxzbCRT8A59qG1gCHM/s16000/0211-013.png

Speaking about Royal Palace, the new results of Alubarna's diameter would also change the result of Crocodile's Desert Spada, since the Palace Square with become much wider than before, likely around 10 times wider, that would as well upgrade the Desert Sparda as it means it had far greater length, putting it at around Small Town level+.

Also should I make a proper calc about Wapol's durability and Hiluluk sacrifice explosion?Because I think results should be dismissed as inconsistency/PIS since the explosion did no damage to the area aroud. Even regular people were unaffected by the explosion

Back