• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

Also I saw some spoilers of Film: Red from the Chinese side on Tieba. And apparently Bartolomeo’s barrier was destroyed in this movie. So I guess the barrier fruit isn’t as unbreakable as people thought it was.

According to the spoilers It was the monster summoned by Uta. The same monster that Gear 5 Luffy and Shanks fought. So I guess we can probably expect Bartolomeo’s barrier to maybe be destroyed when he fights Shanks in the manga.

Also I saw some spoilers of Film: Red from the Chinese side on Tieba. And apparently Bartolomeo’s barrier was destroyed in this movie. So I guess the barrier fruit isn’t as unbreakable as people thought it was.
i mean i would've assumed there was some weakness to it since NLF is a thing. i really wanna see the barrier take a solid hit from a god tier and no break so it can get a limit estimate.

Wait…. I need to catch up, not just catch but catch up in the future, so gear 5th in film red and then anime?

I’ve seen quite a lot of people assume the barrier fruit is unbreakable in the world of One Piece and then this spoiler came out. So yeah not as op as they thought I guess. God tiers can in fact break it.

Last edited:
Oh right also according to the Chinese spoilers, Shanks fought the monster that Uta summoned in the past and it seems like if Uta hadn’t fallen asleep back then and made the monster disappear, Shanks would’ve lost the fight due to its immortality. Basically Uta’s monster can’t be destroyed unless you attack it both from inside the dream world and outside in the real world. And it took everybody on the island working together to fight the monster Uta summoned in Film: Red which is even stronger than the one Shanks fought in the past.

Type 8 I think? It‘s a monster that simultaneously exist in both the dream world and the real world and the only way to beat it is to defeat them both (supposedly at the same time. Gonna need to see more spoilers to confirm this though).

Saya punya sedikit info spoiler tentang kemungkinan kemampuan beberapa karakter film merah

Uta sepertinya akan mendapatkan bfr Sama seperti Dorothy, karena Uta bisa memasukkan orang ke dalam dunia yang dia ciptakan.

dan juga ada kombinasi haki antara Luffy dan Shanks dan itu menciptakan gelombang kejut seperti bentrokan antara Luffy vs katakuri dan itu bisa menghancurkan dunia Uta

Gear 5 di movie red tidak diperlihatkan cara mengaktifkannya dan tidak perlu mati dulu untuk ganti ke Gear 5.

Pedang Shanks bisa mengeluarkan haki

jadi mau lihat video nya cuma 9 menit

Oh right also there was a clip where Shanks caught up to Kizaru who was moving in light form if I remember correctly. So yeah further evidence for FTL god tiers.

Oh right also according to the Chinese spoilers, Shanks fought the monster that Uta summoned in the past and it seems like if Uta hadn’t fallen asleep back then and made the monster disappear, Shanks would’ve lost the fight due to its immortality. Basically Uta’s monster can’t be destroyed unless you attack it both from inside the dream world and outside in the real world. And it took everybody on the island working together to fight the monster Uta summoned in Film: Red which is even stronger than the one Shanks fought in the past.
Bruh a random monster that stronger than everyone in the series 💀🗿

Bruh a random monster that stronger than everyone in the series 💀🗿
It‘s a monster summoned by Uta. So if anything Uta op pls nerf. Though its more likely that it’s just the monster is tanky on top of having immortality since it seems like from the clips I’ve seen Gear 5 Luffy and Shanks were strong enough to take down both monsters.

Here Luffy, Shanks and friends make an alliance to defeat the monster created by Uta and at the end of the shockwave of Luffy & Shanks' haki, Uta's world is destroyed. This clash is similar to Roger vs. wb

Di sini Luffy, Shanks dan kawan-kawan membuat aliansi untuk mengalahkan monster yang diciptakan oleh Uta dan di akhir gelombang kejut haki Luffy & Shanks, dunia Uta hancur. Bentrokan ini mirip dengan Roger vs. wb
I mean the shockwave created from the combination of Shanks and Luffy that made Uta's world shattered

Back