• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

Wait 'till it's out on crunchy it's literally less than a month probably?? Not that big a wait tbh, at least so those who didn't catch it in theaters don't get spoiled

I think KT just doesn't care to make the profile
3324_petercry.png

Wait 'till it's out on crunchy it's literally less than a month probably?? Not that big a wait tbh, at least so those who didn't catch it in theaters don't get spoiled
Good idea. I want to be able to rewatch the feats and gather some stuff that I may have missed. How do I provide evidence of movie feats?

When the movie comes out on Crunchyroll, I’ll create a thread so that we can discuss feats and statements used throughout the movie. I want multiple opinions on it, because I don’t want to make an obnoxious profile or a profile that is inaccurate.

Power And Ability Uta
•Sound Manipulation, •Mind Manipulation,
•BFR,
•Sleep Manipulation,
•Extra DiMension Manipulation,
•Soul Manipulation ( The People's Spiritual Who Hears Uta Sound Will Be Remove To Uta World And Can Manipulate People's Body While Sleep By Her Power),
•Creation (Can Create Armor, Weapon, Food And Musical Note To Stick People),
•Transmutation (Can Turn People to Luffy), •Summoning (Can Summon Warriors And Tot Musica),
•Barrier Creation, •Invulnerable (Tot Musica Uneffective By Anything That Doesn't Attack The Same Point From 2 Dimensions),
•Abstract Existence (Type 2. Uta Can Embody abstractions, and can be infinitely resurrected or regenerated),
•Fusionism (Can Fusion With Tot Musica),
• Spatial Manipulation (Can Merge The Whole World To Uta World)

Resistance To
•Madness Manipulation, •Mind Manipulation And •Soul Manip Manipulation •Via Willpower (Through Sheer Willpower They Can Resist Losing Their Mind When Absorbing Shadows Through The Kage Kage No Mi Shadows Belonging To Strong Willed People Are Difficult To Control, Allowing Them To Rebel Against Moria's Pastc Which Usually Immediately Submits A Shadow To His Supremacy And Orders, Spiritual Energy Is Contained Within One's Soul/life; this Energy Is Represented by the Fighting Power Of The Haki Itself, Those With Strong Soils, Which Are Homologous To Shadows, Resist The Effect Of Brook's Soul Manipulation)
She can control water too

I disagree Luffy scaling to Tot Musica, lmfao. No thanks
Why you think that? He did the broke the barrier of tot mucia while shanks had his crew break it from him

Luffy killed him in gear 5 in dream dimension and shanks killed him in reality

they both were needed because to defeat tot mucia you need to kill him at same time from both dimension

she has mental bfr, with that alone she outclasses all of those. Gear 5th has transmutation and what not, Ope Ope just moves people and supposedly gives one person immortality, and Yami Yami no Mi is just a powernull fruit. Meanwhile she can someone a huge demon that's supposedly planet level, mental bfr, reality warping, etc.
+water manipulation

From film red extra
Translation
Tot musica is planetary/large planetary based on one piece planet size

It would make sense since tot mucia in his first form is way way stronger than uta who could use her power to raise the seawater level in her song world like an massive mountain across the entire planet it is worth mentioning that the song world would be identically to the real world or it would be big as a star since it had a star their

Utaworld is very strange in concept now that I rewatched the movie at home and took my time pausing here and there.

It has elements of the world that Uta herself is entirely unaware of and that's because it's the "combination of EVERYONE'S DREAMS", aka, the entire population's knowledge (at least those absorbed by utaworld) form the world and its surroundings.
It's also considered a "false reality", but tot musica proved it's tangible when merging it with the real world.
And it houses other dimensions inside of it like mirror world and door dimension- rewatching the movie, there's a lot of stuff about Utaworld/Tot Music that's pretty nuts.

Tot Musica canonically only fought Shanks in its first form, but its second form in the non-canon destroyed the entirety of utaworld by just flexing so that's some spice 👀
And it's 3rd form was merging the Utaworld's space with the real world overtime, so there's that too.

Last edited:
^^^^ To sum that shit up

Everything Tot Musica does in the movie should be reserved for a non-canon profile if made.
Tot Musica's first form in canon (which is all it was able to use with kid Uta) only scales to H6A-ish, probably higher since it took the entirety of the red hair pirates to fight it... but still.

Why you think that? He did the broke the barrier of tot mucia while shanks had his crew break it from him
And this scales to full power of Tot mucia? No
Luffy killed him in gear 5 in dream dimension and shanks killed him in reality
So, this proves further that he does not scale to him fully.
they both were needed because to defeat tot mucia you need to kill him at same time from both dimension
Ya, hence he can't be scaled to him fully.

That's a hax thing, in terms of AP yeah they scale to him fully.

The main issue with Tot Musica was that he simultaneously exist in two realms. That has nothing to do with Tot's AP but rather his hax.
the only relevance of AP to it existing in two realms is during its third form where it starts converging both dimensions.
Otherwise prior to that its base/second forms seem to only fire the lasers and all while its in-utaworld self is capable of wiping out utaworld

What kind of argument is this?
It doesn’t matter if you are stronger tot mucia you would need to destroy him from both realities

Luffy was trapped in dream reality
Tot mucia is like that bloodbrone boss who we can only defeat if there are two player and both defeat him at same time
Well not exactly we get 5 minutes Time period to defeat the other boss

Back