• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

Oda ain't doing anything "planetary" (on his planet) until the final saga's last battles. World destruction comes with BB as far as we know and how much he boasts about it
Fujitora pulled down a moon and Shanks cut it maybe ,lmao

Fuji pulls down the moon, mihawk cuts it, Enel is on the moon so he does a push off that increases his speed even more and slams down onto shanks, shanks blocks it. BB uses his earthquake powers to crack and fragment the moon all over the battle field.

Fanfic 101

The story is non Canon, so Yamato is there or not doesn't mean anything. The thing is poeple try to argue that Uta is Appear in the manga chapter 1055 as a sillhouette, but the sillhouette doesn't even looks like Uta to me.

You cant use Observation Haki against Shanks mean Fujitora literally blind against him.
He might have awakened Obs Haki 🙈

Basically removing your own presence is high grade obs haki technique, removing someone elses presence is an awakened type version.. And then there's Shanks version where he removes their obs haki predictions

Basically my rough head canon on it, very rough

He might have awakened Obs Haki 🙈

Basically removing your own presence is high grade obs haki technique, removing someone elses presence is an awakened type version.. And then there's Shanks version where he removes their obs haki predictions

Basically my rough head canon on it, very rough.
Spoiler said Shanks can Shut Down Observation ability.

So uh
Screenshot_16.png

I don't wanna hear shit about "this is film red non-canon" because it's a vivre card thing. My mans got precog negation/manipulation

Last edited:
Admirals Stans are in the Mud
Oda really going out his way to shit on the notion that they ever rivaled the Yonkou
true because of his Devil Fruit and even then a past his prime dying Whitebeard cooked him
Despite that, sick old WB still single handedly countered a named attack from Akainu even without using his own DF power. When Akainu blocked WB's quake without his DF power, the 2 other admirals were needed too. Shanks, on the other hand, forced an somewhat healthier WB use both hands in his naginata slash & higher levelled haki. If it wasn't for those heartattacks & unnessecary fodder damage(which may have avoided if he took better care of himself before the war), the Yonko-Admiral difference would have been clearer since the pre-timeskip.

Last edited:
Back