• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just cause I've been seeing so much slander, I'm going to make a stand of sorts.

If you know, I've always been sort of a light Koby supporter, I might joke about him once every blue moon, but I always tend to be in his corner.

I'm gonna double down and full on invest in Koby stocks as people have been clowning on him way too much on other places, and I can't let that slide (don't worry, if you wanna joke about him, I'm not gonna stop you or be butt hurt lol)!

If I end being a fool for investing in him, I want this to be bookmarked so that y'all can clown on me, but if my investments turn out to be fruitful, damn I'm gonna feel so good, cause the Koby turn around from the community is gonna be ridiculous!

"Nah Lolby isn't a rival to Luffy Smoker's his rival bro Koby lost to him in Marineford so he's obviously never going to be equal to him"
(I've genuinely seen people say this btw)
Maaan, this shit is the type of goofy Aaah slander I can't let slide cause I know peeps on Twitter and other places believe this with their whole heart and want to see my boy in the mud at all times.

I know y'all ain't genuinely slandering ma boy Koby and it's just some playful jokes.

Right?

...right?

...right?
orangutan-smile.gif

I'm always gonna be waiting on his downfall 😶‍🌫️, ain't nothing to like about him or find him interesting. 🤷‍♂️🙈

he's like Deku... But... Idk has had some type of father figure at least 🐵 (I'm cooking him for no reason... well, no reason currently) (Opps of monkey Luffy = opps of The Monkey.
Luffy's intuition is right 😴

Last edited:
Just cause I've been seeing so much slander, I'm going to make a stand of sorts.

If you know, I've always been sort of a light Koby supporter, I might joke about him once every blue moon, but I always tend to be in his corner.

I'm gonna double down and full on invest in Koby stocks as people have been clowning on him way too much on other places, and I can't let that slide (don't worry, if you wanna joke about him, I'm not gonna stop you or be butt hurt lol)!

If I end being a fool for investing in him, I want this to be bookmarked so that y'all can clown on me, but if my investments turn out to be fruitful, damn I'm gonna feel so good, cause the Koby turn around from the community is gonna be ridiculous!
I was already investing in WOBY stocks but the recent chapter that had him alongside the other important people sealed the deal.
The other people can stay on that side, I believed... I believed for 10 years and it's finally paying off

I was already investing in WOBY stocks but the recent chapter that had him alongside the other important people sealed the deal.
The other people can stay on that side, I believed... I believed for 10 years and it's finally paying off
Once the investment pays off, it's gonna feel so damn good seeing all those goobers say Koby is the goat when they were clowning on him before.

This is just guesswork but maybe it's some type of fuckery from the scaling between Zoro, S-Hawk and BB?
no, its via scaling to ace

but why would ace be > base kaido what? ace isnt even oldbeard level

im probably misunderstanding something because most god tiers scale many times above kaido as well..?

Last edited:
i sure do remember when kaido pulled up on whitebeard and he said "im tired, jozu go kill that fodder real quick"

Back