• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

SHIT, I forgot Benn "Databook" Beckman.
l2ptqwfpauac1.jpeg

Not really, he just let the other guys take care of it.
Between holding off two of Kaido's top commanders at bay and helping Chopper he was exhausted and tired, he knew that he wasn't going to win and so he let Zoro and Sanji have their chance to defeat King and Queen.

Marco was stated to be even with them in a databook, and he sent Aokiji flying with a kick from his normal-ass human leg.
That doesn't say much considering that it didn't damage Aokiji in anyway, even Jozu's smash was more impressive as it made him bleed him a bit.

Going off the manga alone, even the Scabbards weren't done healing.
While weakened they weren't on death's bed and even with the help from Yamato and a Dragon Momonosuke the admiral clearly was holding the advantage, something i doubt a fully health King and Queen together would had been able to archive.

Between holding off two of Kaido's top commanders at bay and helping Chopper he was exhausted and tired, he knew that he wasn't going to win and so he let Zoro and Sanji have their chance to defeat King and Queen.
Yeah, he was tired because they are recovering, there are 2 of them, and they have weird hax, plus I'm pretty sure his regen consumes stamina.
While weakened they weren't on death's bed and even with the help from Yamato and a Dragon Momonosuke the admiral clearly was holding the advantage, something i doubt a fully health King and Queen together would had been able to archive.
Base Yamato hit him once with a Conqueror's attack and he was like "owch, shit, that's strong stuff," and nothing else happened.

Anyway, Marco vs Greenbull is probably going to happen, so we'll see who's comparable.

I seriously doubt you can get Katakuri to near admiral when everything else suggest that yonko commanders are in general inferior to admirals, just like how admirals are in general inferior to emperors.
Which is why I said near, not Admiral level, like how Marco and Jozu are H6A/5C just like Kizaru and Akainu, the only difference being the amount of >>> between them as the values are the same if I am not mistaken.

Katakuri could be in a similar state (but 6A/H6A like Fujitora and Aramaki instead, with a bunch of >~>= between them).

I don't really feel like explaining it but what I'm talking about was after Marco initially arrived and kicked Queen and King around for a bit.

I have completely changed my perspective on Katakuri, he is so funny. HE GOT THE SCARS BECAUSE HE ATE TOO MUCH, it's so good. And the fact that he can see all the shit everyone's about to do and is secretly freaking out the whole time is hilarious.

But when you look at him as a standard arc miniboss, rather than the "Almighty solo-king" his fans hype him up as, he's a really good character. He's just like Luffy, and everyone knows that, but the thing is, he's a Luffy that had to be serious all the time. He likes Luffy because Luffy is everything he wants to be: Free.

Katakuri hides behind a "cool" shell in a detrimental behavior, attempting to put up a brave face, to inspire and protect his family, and I think a lot of older siblings can relate to that.

Also, I like to imagine that before Whole Cake, Zoro was thinking "Damn, this is gonna be a Sanji arc, and I'm not there to steal the show by being equally cool? Shit, what do I do?" and then a couple minutes later, he accidentally runs into Brook and goes "Alright, so I know I won your big fight in Thriller Bark, but you have the chance to do something hilarious."

Back