• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Since the clash isn't very detailed in the manga, feel free to look at the anime version, it's even more clear how comparable they are.

should be a little more smaller since otherwise it would mean sanji got hit the hardest and flew out faster than the rest 🙈
Baby5-Her.png

This kinda more accurate now 🐵, I was thinking of trying to make crossover manga panels but... 😶‍🌫️🙈

There's a pretty clear line of scaling putting Jack over Perospero

Perospero nearly loses to two Sulongs and is bailed out by the moon getting covered

Jack Bulldozes his way through like 5 or more of them including the elite warriors of the Minks that Carrot admits inferiority to (the gorilla, the lion, and the deer)

Perospero is at best relative to or slightly stronger than mortally wounded versions of Jack, Neko, and Inu.
Which still puts him over the Tobi Roppo according to Jack himself.

As a Katakuri truther, I will not accept the false "Jask=Perospero" BS

Perospero is at best relative to or slightly stronger than mortally wounded versions of Jack, Neko, and Inu.
Which still puts him over the Tobi Roppo according to Jack himself.
Did Jack say the Tobiroppo couldn't beat Nekomamushi and Inuarashi after they'd fought Kaidou and Kanjuro?

I'm pretty sure he only said they couldn't beat the 8 Scabbards and Izou at once after they'd fought Kaidou.

Did Jack say the Tobiroppo couldn't beat Nekomamushi and Inuarashi after they'd fought Kaidou and Kanjuro?

I'm pretty sure he only said they couldn't beat the 8 Scabbards and Izou at once after they'd fought Kaidou.
He specifically pictures Neko and Inu in his mind iirc.

What does that have to do with height?
Since there wouldn't be any reason to revise its height that much unless it meant something... Like being included in the story more

I'm going to assume it might be around Elbaf 🤔, or maybe at the end of Egghead/start of Elbaf, where it could possibly interact with Luffy

Back