• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Do you have the quote? I'd like to see that.

Tho, I really don't think we see that happening anywhere the manga.

Blackbeard's Buso didn't seem to have his darkness properties, for example.
That's why I was asking. Ace's Haki is stated to be what heated up Drum Island.

Do you have the quote? I'd like to see that.

Tho, I really don't think we see that happening anywhere the manga.

Blackbeard's Buso didn't seem to have his darkness properties, for example.
Mv6gYHa.png

Volume 2 page 48

Probably just comparing the intensity of his haki to the intesity of his fire. Basically saying "no wonder he was able to prevent a blizzard, if his haki is that intense than his flames must be of equal intensity”, well at least thats how I interrupted it.

Last edited:
You know, there was actually a full post there, you could have figured out what I was saying if you read it.
I read you want to live in a world where obs haki can resist foxy df and below many times to understand what you mean… I still couldn’t understand what you mean unless you specified fully

Probably just comparing the intensity of his haki to the intesity of his fire. Basically saying "no wonder he was able to prevent a blizzard, if his haki is that intense than his flames must be of equal intensity”, well at least thats how I interrupted it.
Yes it’s talking about his will/haki being like flame itself… which is how/why he’s so powerful with his devil fruit

Last edited:
Ok I’ve realized that kizaru’s laser when it’s connected like a long laser, should enable him to accelerate it and move beyond the speed of light like he did against gear 4th, but when they are bullet type lasers, they would only be capable of moving at LS as there's nothing accelerating them and are shot directly/instantaneous

And if this is also bullet type laser with the arrow thing it would be an already static FTL laser as it was created with acceleration and a charge up time it seems

Or they just mean nothing and kizaru just wanted more penetration for some reason 🐵

I decided to catch up because I was real eager to see the elders in action, and so far they’re not bad but a bit underwhelming. I really want to see more of Nusjuro he’s the coolest to me rn, Saturn is sick and I thought Warcury’s Conqueror’s Haki Roar was cool as hell. Kinda neutral on Ju Peter and Mars though

What’s up with Dorry and Brogy? Was that just a bad showing by Warcury or do they just got it like that now lol, same with Sig and Bjorn they did pretty well against that blast from Mars

I won’t be overly critical especially since they just appeared. I think that hard ass entrance they had just gave me some high expectations. On the other hand I am glad it’s not going down the Naruto type route where they’re so busted that there’s seemingly no reasonable way to beat them, especially since there’s 5 of these mfs. Idk but I am excited to see where things go from here

What’s up with Dorry and Brogy? Was that just a bad showing by Warcury or do they just got it like that now lol, same with Sig and Bjorn they did pretty well against that blast from Mars
I just don't really think the Gorosei have good AP. They seem to just have really strong Haki, regen, and individual hax.

I think that the actual strong fighters will be the God's Knights

Ok I’ve realized that kizaru’s laser when it’s connected like a long laser, should enable him to accelerate it and move beyond the speed of light like he did against gear 4th, but when they are bullet type lasers, they would only be capable of moving at LS as there's nothing accelerating them and are shot directly/instantaneous

And if this is also bullet type laser with the arrow thing it would be an already static FTL laser as it was created with acceleration and a charge up time it seems

Or they just mean nothing and kizaru just wanted more penetration for some reason 🐵
I can see that. So Laser Bullets are flat LS (since the bullets are disconnected from him after being shot so he can't influence them anymore after they left him), Laser Beams start at LS but can be accelerated into FTL (likely cause he can pump more power into the beams since they're still connected to him). The arrow bullets I don't know.

Laser Beams start at LS but can be accelerated into FTL (likely cause he can pump more power into the beams since they're still connected to him)
Yee, a similar way Ace does with his fire fist by both extending his own body of fire via generating more heat power
D:尾田っちにしつもんだ——!エースはメラメラの実を食べて
①「体を炎にできるようになったのか」?
②「体から炎を出せるようになったのか」どっちなんだー!

O:答えは①です。でも、彼の必殺技「火拳」なんてものは、「炙力」を上げて炎にかえた拳をでっかくする技なので、結局②とも似たようなもんです。
———————————————
D: I'm asking a question to Oda! Ace ate the mela mela fruit and
(1) "Did he become able to turn his body into flames?
(2) "Was he able to produce flames from his body?

O: The answer is (1). However, his special move, "Fire Fist," is a technique to increase "searing power" and make his fist bigger by turning it into flames, so it is similar to (2) in the end.
Kizaru is more accelerating power

Aokiji is more freezing power

And Akainu... 🤔 Both more heat and force power

Magic

I'm hoping we get an update on Oda's health and how he's been doing recently. His assistant and editor said that he's better than he has been in years, but I'd rather hear it from Oda himself.
That's great news. It is good that he decided to take good care of himself after what happened with Akira Toriyama. 🙏❤️🙂

Back