• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Kizaru with his actual base movement speed doesn’t actually scale to anyone this arc if I remember correctly… would only be Rayleigh, Sanji but was off guarded and carrying vegapunk and Marco

afterward and said that his guard is tougher than Sentomaru's.
IMG_20240613_214905.jpg

Doesn't he say here that it's the same toughness?

I know I've brought this up before, but I just thought of a cool combo attack for Zoro and Sanji if Sanji had tempest kick.

I'm imagining a 1080 Pound Phoenix combined with a super beefed up Tempest kick (maybe Sanji's version of Amane Dachi). Zoro's Phoenix comes out as an X with a line going through the middle horizontally and Sanji's tempest kick being an extra large cut (likely the biggest of the four slashes) that goes down the middle vertically.
The attack would have a bright star like appearance and I'm thinking that Sanji and Zoro could call this "Wing Star" or something similar since they're the wings that will raise the "star" (Luffy) to greater heights, or "Dawn Star" since they're the wings of the Sun God, the warrior of the dawn, so in turn they're the wings of the Dawn.

I would really like it to star in the attack name since the star in the name would be a double meaning since it looks like a incandescent star and the fact of the sun being a star as well.

I would honestly would like to hear what y'all would call this attack, probably can come up with way better attack names than I did lol.

I know I've brought this up before, but I just thought of a cool combo attack for Zoro and Sanji if Sanji had tempest kick.

I'm imagining a 1080 Pound Phoenix combined with a super beefed up Tempest kick (maybe Sanji's version of Amane Dachi). Zoro's Phoenix comes out as an X with a line going through the middle horizontally and Sanji's tempest kick being an extra large cut (likely the biggest of the four slashes) that goes down the middle vertically.
The attack would have a bright star like appearance and I'm thinking that Sanji and Zoro could call this "Wing Star" or something similar since they're the wings that will raise the "star" (Luffy) to greater heights, or "Dawn Star" since they're the wings of the Sun God, the warrior of the dawn, so in turn they're the wings of the Dawn.

I would really like it to star in the attack name since the star in the name would be a double meaning since it looks like a incandescent star and the fact of the sun being a star as well.

I would honestly would like to hear what y'all would call this attack, probably can come up with way better attack names than I did lol.
I think it'd be cool if Zoro did 3 ranged slashes, and as it hit, Sanji did his Frit Assorti to hit in all 3 spots where Zoro hit.

one-piece-1052-7.jpg

Luffy is praised by saying that Luffy is a rival to Ryuma. Is this enough to say "prime ryuma could fight into with luffy"?

Do y'all think Saturn had genuine paralysis hax when he stopped Sanji Franky and Atlas, or it was him using Conq Haki on them?
We know it's possible to sort of scare/shock top tiers with it (Shanks and Aramaki) so high and mid tiers shouldn't be exempt from it. Plus the Gorosei are generally hyped to have amazing Haki.

Do y'all think Saturn had genuine paralysis hax when he stopped Sanji Franky and Atlas, or it was him using Conq Haki on them?
We know it's possible to sort of scare/shock top tiers with it (Shanks and Aramaki) so high and mid tiers shouldn't be exempt from it. Plus the Gorosei are generally hyped to have amazing Haki.
Sanji would have known if it was Haki.

As far as I remember, no df user was paralysed

Ngl I'm convinced Admiral wankers actually check under their bed for Big Mom and Kaido at night cause they talk about these mfs like they're the god damned boogeyman or something.
Same with the Gorosei, too.

Back