• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The wings relationship map
819d240b-1c14-409a-b8dd-272b51f1eef5.jpg

"We're the hypetools that wipe fools."
But in all seriousness this is making me realize Sanji's not as weak as I thought
Now, he's still not close to Zoro (at least in power and in Haki), but that doesn't mean he's fodder. Dude's pretty impressive from time to time, especially in terms of speed.
Though I do wonder why Oda never shows him using visibly black Armament. Doesn't matter, but I'm just saying it's weird.

Just makes ya think that they've all got their individual things that they specialize in
Luffy is all around great, great power great speed great durability etc.
Zoro is about strength and skill, so he always has the second highest power and Haki, no matter what.
Sanji is about speed/swiftness and heat. Always gonna be the second fastest no matter what. And he can rack up damage real quick since his attacks do deal some heavy damage to certain opponents despite that not being his real forte (him clapping Jabra with DJ is a prime example of that).
Winbe is about sturdiness, having great Armament Haki and skill with FMK, etc.
So on and so forth

There's a LOT wrong with this but first
What is the hype behind Magellan? His feats honestly are mediocre and the only thing he has going for him is being the head warden of Impel Down.
Also Katakuri on the same tier as Lucci is diabolical. Even I would not do that shit. I'd put Lucci under Marco and King but not Katakuri.

Last edited:
I wonder why it said they're incredibly strong I thought Sanji was a jobber and Zoro only high diffed Lucci how peculiar that they hype their strength like that
it's a translation error

image.png

今や四皇の一角として、世界中に名が轟く海賊一味。船長のルフィを心身共に力強く支える二人は、この一味に欠かせない存在だ。

As one of the Four Emperors, the pirate crew is well known throughout the world. The two men, who strongly support Captain Luffy both physically and mentally, are indispensable to this crew.

it's a translation error

image.png

As one of the Four Emperors, the pirate crew is well known throughout the world. The two men, who strongly support Captain Luffy both physically and mentally, are indispensable to this crew.
It's more accurately translated to:

As one of the Four Emperors, the pirate crew is well known throughout the world. The two men, who provide strong physical and mental support to their captain, Luffy, are indispensable to this crew.

It's more accurately translated to:

As one of the Four Emperors, the pirate crew is well known throughout the world. The two men, who provide strong physical and mental support to their captain, Luffy, are indispensable to this crew.
thx

it's a translation error

image.png

Nah I was just making a joke because a lot of people call Sanji a weak jobber and claim Zoro is weaker than Sanji and was pushed to a high diff by Lucci despite none of these takes making any sense whatsoever

I believe that Sanji and Zoro will be stronger than all admirals at the eos
29b1e4da06925918289f42c48f195b23.jpg

the wings
I don't see why not. Zoro's gonna be above a top/god tier and Sanji... Uh.. Idk.
He doesn't have a big reason to be a top tier eos but it's still pretty likely

Not really, he was never really supposed to be super strong. Dude's still lagging behind Zoro and Luffy rn, in fact.
Just cause he's lagging behind 2 units doesn't mean he was never meant to be "super strong".
He's not a huge fighter compared to people like Zoro or Brook.
he definitely is, he came from the baratie before joining the crew, and has gone on to face some of the toughest opponents of other crews

Not really, he was never really supposed to be super strong. Dude's still lagging behind Zoro and Luffy rn, in fact.
He's not a huge fighter compared to people like Zoro or Brook.
????
absolutely no hate to Brook but in what world is BROOK a huge fighter and NOT Sanji. I cannot tell if this is a troll post or not

There's a LOT wrong with this but first
What is the hype behind Magellan? His feats honestly are mediocre and the only thing he has going for him is being the head warden of Impel Down.
Also Katakuri on the same tier as Lucci is diabolical. Even I would not do that shit. I'd put Lucci under Marco and King but not Katakuri.

Magellan beat Blackbeard, and people think DF powers scale to AP or something. Also, people don't think the Straw Hats get stronger over time.

Shanks glazers are annoying af and it doesn't help that Oda keeps giving Shanks such kingly aura and feats while he...basically only gives Mihawk statements (Marineford is basically the root of a lot of Mihawk slander lol).
Saying "we don't know who's stronger" is shanks glazers being annoying? What?

Mihawk glazers are the one that's making assumptions as facts even tho those assumptions gets debunked if you actually do some research

Shanks glazers are annoying af and it doesn't help that Oda keeps giving Shanks such kingly aura and feats while he...basically only gives Mihawk statements (Marineford is basically the root of a lot of Mihawk slander lol).

Twitter Mihawk fans aren't letting that get to them. They've already found a way to counter this new slander and glaze Mihawk even more :LOL:.

he's a swordsman, Mihawk has better sword skills than shanks

Who is stronger and who beats who has never been answered
ye and has the strongest sword and is the strongest swordman its narratively and powerscaling acurate that mihawk beats shanks

also if shanks was stronger zoro wouldn't fight mihawk to truly become the wss

You literally described Shanks glazers :LOL:
... No I didn't, since Cinos called them a shanks glazer for saying that there's no proof on who's stronger between them which is actually true

Both Shanks and Mihawk glazers saying who which is confirmed to beat the other are both wrong.

ye and has the strongest sword and is the strongest swordman its narratively and powerscaling acurate that mihawk beats shanks
No. Having the strongest sword and having a title as the strongest swordsman doesn't automatically mean you actually are stronger than every other swordsman

Both narratively, databooks and everywhere else... It's always been that mihawk has the best swordsmanship... Nothing else.

No. Having the strongest sword and having a title as the strongest swordsman doesn't automatically mean you actually are stronger than every other swordsman

Both narratively, databooks and everywhere else... It's always been that mihawk has the best swordsmanship... Nothing else.
it literally does... its not like there was another wss before mihawk he was the only one who got that title and shanks being a swordsman automatically
makes mihawk stronger and have greater skills than him

i dont get what you're trying to say. nvm

... No I didn't, since Cinos called them a shanks glazer for saying that there's no proof on who's stronger between them which is actually true

Both Shanks and Mihawk glazers saying who which is confirmed to beat the other are both wrong.
Yes you did. I was referring to your bottom comment about Mihawk glazers because Shanks glazers do that shit.

Exactly. I was saying they both do it lol
... 🌚

🙉 I never even referred or implied that only mihawk glazers do that

Shanks has the whole "he's not a swordsman" thing even tho he is. Mihawk has the whole "he has the strongest swordsman title meaning he's stronger than everyone else who has a sword" thing even tho that's never been a thing

The narrative and everything else confirms Mihawk to only have the best skill/swordsmanship

????
absolutely no hate to Brook but in what world is BROOK a huge fighter and NOT Sanji. I cannot tell if this is a troll post or not
Just cause he's lagging behind 2 units doesn't mean he was never meant to be "super strong".

he definitely is, he came from the baratie before joining the crew, and has gone on to face some of the toughest opponents of other crews
You can say what you want. At the end of the day there's a clear reason that one has constant impressive feats against top tiers and can even take out high tiers with one attack while the other always faces the weaker opponent and literally has panels of him getting overwhelmed by people that Zoro could beat come up when you look up "hypetool".
There is no reason to believe that he HAS to be close to Zoro or Luffy. It's just a myth. Oda just does whatever he wants with him in terms of powerscaling.

... 🌚

🙉 I never even referred or implied that only mihawk glazers do that

Shanks has the whole "he's not a swordsman" thing even tho he is. Mihawk has the whole "he has the strongest swordsman title meaning he's stronger than everyone else who has a sword" thing even tho that's never been a thing

The narrative and everything else confirms Mihawk to only have the best skill/swordsmanship

Anyway lol...

Chapter 1058 is not only confirming Mihawk has greater sword skill than Shanks, it's also reconfirming he's the strongest swordsman in the verse, with the "As the strongest swordsman in the world" part, which does puts him above Shanks and any other swordsman.

The Vivre Card statement also puts Mihawk above Shanks.

I'm not doing this with you today MOL

Back