• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Nah. They spend a hour of that night playing tonsil tennis.
I read this, thought you said "Fossil Tennis," realized they've both fought dinosaurs, wondered if "Fossil Tennis" was a Fossil Fighters spinoff, and was immensely disappointed.

Honestly, I don't see it. Sasuke and Zoro both have two other people, I assume they'd be playing with Beyblades all night.

im so confused 😭
it looks like the only reason sasuke ran away with an incon on his profile was because there were so many votes for him
zoro was winning in terms of the actual fight
Honestly, there are some big revisions that need to happen for the Naruto verse anyway, I wouldn't think too much about it.

tumblr_onfg4kwDT11qfj8c3o2_540.gif

...Anyways... what are yall's predictions for next chapter

tumblr_onfg4kwDT11qfj8c3o2_540.gif

...Anyways... what are yall's predictions for next chapter
Cover:
-Yamato collects one more thing

Main Story:
-Stussy lets Kaku out and the two of them book it toward the Straw Hats, but Kaku wants to go back and help Lucci.(This might be 2 chapters from now instead)
-More Reaction Piece and Lore Piece.
-Vegapunk speculates about reasonings, we see at least one Roger Pirate, someone in Wano talks about Oden. The Roger Pirates were actually prepared for the ocean to rise(Laboon, Wano's naturally high placement due to the mountains, ship coating)
-Iron Giant is actually fighting, and the Elders turn their attention toward it
-Luffy starts doing better than before against Warcury.

Cover:
-Yamato collects one more thing

Main Story:
-Stussy lets Kaku out and the two of them book it toward the Straw Hats, but Kaku wants to go back and help Lucci.(This might be 2 chapters from now instead)
-More Reaction Piece and Lore Piece.
-Vegapunk speculates about reasonings, we see at least one Roger Pirate, someone in Wano talks about Oden. The Roger Pirates were actually prepared for the ocean to rise(Laboon, Wano's naturally high placement due to the mountains, ship coating)
-Iron Giant is actually fighting, and the Elders turn their attention toward it
-Luffy starts doing better than before against Warcury.
My biggest hope is that we see some of the other Roger Pirates. I'm such a big Scopper Gaban fan for literally no reason.

Ifrit Jambe it's a special technique that utilizes the strength of the exoskeleton obtained from the manipulated lineage factor combined with trained muscle strength, speed and Color of Armament Haki. it's special feature are the blue-white flames that surpasses that of "Diable Jambe" and is the pinnacle of Sanji's current kicking techniques

from the latest onepiece magazine
Got this from Discord. We know all of this already but I just wanted to post it here.

cool now we have sanji ''at the pinnacle of his current kicking techniques'' and zoro ''at the pinnacle of his swordmanship'' lol. btw have yall been noticing the parallels of kid and luffy?

im so confused 😭
it looks like the only reason sasuke ran away with an incon on his profile was because there were so many votes for him
zoro was winning in terms of the actual fight
Just how most naruto fans operate, they don't like their characters losing so they become insecure and have to make their character win even if they don't have any valid arguments
monkey-straw.gif

GPV7QeEXwAAxDDt

From what I understand and have seen, this basically showcases and explains basically Zoro's main abilities

Using goken, using ranged slashes, using amps with Asura, using Haki on his swords and then King O Hell with insane amounts of con haki which is his strongest
Seems to basically highlight Zoro's major "evolutions" if you will.

Back