• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

old-man-talking-to-gorilla-man-discuss-gorilla.gif

I bet Smoker's gonna fight Zoro next time he shows up. I'm betting he'll have learned not to rely on his Devil Fruit as much.

we've now seen kizaru in action, I'm ready to see fujitora and his abilities

All we've truly seen from him is the Raging Tiger attack and everything else is no named attacks done very casually

I'm surprised nobody has used Hybrid Lucci clashing with Sabo in Film Gold to scale Lucci to Issho by now
I mean it wouldn't work but it'd be a little funny to see

I'm surprised nobody has used Hybrid Lucci clashing with Sabo in Film Gold to scale Lucci to Issho by now
I mean it wouldn't work but it'd be a little funny to see
On site Issho and Aramaki(mostly Issho) make me kinda sad atm.
It's understandable tho and it should get better once we get more fights involving them.

Back