• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I looked up a respect thread for Jack and one of the points was that weakened Inua threw him through a fu cking wall while he was in his Hybrid form.
That's how down bad Jack fans are.

Could the Sickbeard Pirates have replaced the Straw Hats in Wano and still won? Also, instead of Marco and Izou showing up during the raid to assist, it's Post-Udon Luffy and Wano Country Zoro.

I personally think Queen wrecks any Scabbard without even using his Vinsmoke amps, and beats most of them without even using Hybrid. I still think WW gets wrecked by Unarmed Zoan, or maybe even Unarmed Base, Queen, but is probably on par with Drake with his Rokushiki, or at least strong enough to harm Queen. At this point, I see Jinbe and Queen as pretty comparable physically(Idk what form though), since both of them did pretty well when they jumped Big Mom on separate occasions, and Jinbe wrecked WW with one hit the moment he got serious.
Jinbe did far better than Queen did vs Big Mom and both those versions they fought were nerfed. Jinbe was able to push out BM off the ship and block her cognac for a sec while Queen got 2 shotted😭. He just needed prep to take her down

Jinbe did far better than Queen did vs Big Mom and both those versions they fought were nerfed. Jinbe was able to push out BM off the ship and block her cognac for a sec while Queen got 2 shotted😭. He just needed prep to take her down
I agree, I just post these, then wait for someone else to say something so I don't get my arms ripped off.

as you said they were fighting two different versions of big mom, so you cant compare their performance
the situations were also completely different

Buso Jinbe blocked Napoleon from 3-Homie BM iirc.
Fatigued hunger pang big mom
Queen was in his zoan version which is his most immobile form, on top of getting combo attacked without having time to regain his footing
So you cant really cross scale

Kizaru < Kuzan imo. I think Old Garp beats Gear 5th.
I think Kizaru beats him extreme diff and he beats the others extreme diff as well
The reason being solely because he's confirmed to have superior speed to them. It seems that otherwise they have equal stats.

Queen was in his zoan version which is his most immobile form, on top of getting combo attacked without having time to regain his footing
Wasn't this whole thing about what my personal opinion on how I would scale them was?

Though come to think of it Kizaru's AP with his kicks is kind of pitiful, which is a stark contrast to people like Issho Sakazuki and Kuzan.

I mean that's kind of Queen's fault, he had ample time to do something considering Big Mom literally just jumped at him and slammed his head at the start, he just failed to do anything.

I think Kizaru beats him extreme diff and he beats the others extreme diff as well
The reason being solely because he's confirmed to have superior speed to them. It seems that otherwise they have equal stats.
He has superior speed via DF amps, and Kuzan has a different kind of hax. That doesn't make him more powerful. I feel like it is a bad matchup for Kuzan if they fought, and he might lose, but that wouldn't make Kizaru more powerful, his DF is just good against ice.

I mean that's kind of Queen's fault, he had ample time to do something considering Big Mom literally just jumped at him and slammed his head at the start, he just failed to do anything.
Similar to blackbeard, Queen does tend to let his guard down a lot. Also I dont think his hybrid transformation is fast enough to react to big mom attacking him at point blank range.

Regardless jinbei didn't fight the version of big mom queen did, so you literally cant compare their showings.

Also that description literally fits the end of Sanji vs Queen yet we still scale IJ to Queen speed wise and everything so I don't see why Big Mom doing the exact same thing Sanji did would be bad.
He has superior speed via DF amps, and Kuzan has a different kind of hax. That doesn't make him more powerful. I feel like it is a bad matchup for Kuzan if they fought, and he might lose, but that wouldn't make Kizaru more powerful, his DF is just good against ice.
Yeah fair point. In any case they're still relative as per usual for the Admirals (and the Yonko)
Those are the only two teams/organizations in OP where I think the members are all relative/equal (though the new Yonko like BB and Luffy are probably slightly below Shanks for their own respective reasons)

Come to think of it, a hungry amnesiac Big Mom was completely fine after a surprise Brachio Bomber, and she whooped Queen's ass so hard he played dead after 2 hits. Jinbe took a flaming downward sword swing from a 3-Homie Big Mom(His block is not confirmed to be with Haki, but it was in the anime) who, while quite hungry, had just started to thin out and was still sane enough to maintain conversation, and was knocked back, but got back up. He also staggered her and knocked her back with Fishman Karate(Not shown to be Haki, wasn't Haki in the anime).

Yeah fair point. In any case they're still relative as per usual for the Admirals (and the Yonko)
Those are the only two teams/organizations in OP where I think the members are all relative/equal (though the new Yonko like BB and Luffy are probably slightly below Shanks for their own respective reasons)
Kuzan > Shiryu > Moria ~ Kaidou

image.png

Any fans of the crocodile arm gifter

I swear, Roger should've used his Buso Haki on his neck and just gone "oops" while the weapons broke. Then he could've gone "Hahaha! That's my final lesson! Laugh! Laugh in the face of death! Laugh, and it shall be your tale!" or some psychotic shit like that, then just beat up an Admiral with his bare fists.

Come to think of it, a hungry amnesiac Big Mom was completely fine after a surprise Brachio Bomber, and she whooped Queen's ass so hard he played dead after 2 hits. Jinbe took a flaming downward sword swing from a 3-Homie Big Mom(His block is not confirmed to be with Haki, but it was in the anime) who, while quite hungry, had just started to thin out and was still sane enough to maintain conversation, and was knocked back, but got back up. He also staggered her and knocked her back with Fishman Karate(Not shown to be Haki, wasn't Haki in the anime).
Soooo, Who's Who is Big Mom level? Iirc his flying fang attack cut through Jinbe's Buso and they fought for a good amount of time anyway.

As I see it, the BM that fought Queen was just dumb and "tired" (someone with her ridiculous stamina wouldn't really be tired after 1 day or less without eating), not "weakened" (as in, dealing less damage with each attack) like she was against the Straw Hats in WCI.

Otherwise Jinbe and Chopper are now suddenly BM-level (side note, they're not the only ones with feats against BM during WCI, if we scale one we have to scale the others too IMO).

Back