• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Hajrudin is stronger than goku.

0770-012.png
0770-013.png

0011-014.png
0011-015.png

One Piece on top 😤💥🤫

random, but how do you guys think Yamato would have fared in Marineford? Could she have dealt significant damage to any of the Admiral trio?
Yes, but Yamato is absolutely not 1v1ing them. Solid chance, they're fairly even, but Yamato doesn't have the power and speed to take them on, and it's a bad match-up. Yamato's Hax doesn't work on any of them. They're certainly weaker pre-TS though, but Yamato is too. I assume you meant current Yamato, though, so I assume maybe Kizaru is the best option, due to having less resistance to cold than Aokiji and Akainu. Yamato survives, but doesn't win.

Yes, but Yamato is absolutely not 1v1ing them. Solid chance, they're fairly even, but Yamato doesn't have the power and speed to take them on, and it's a bad match-up. Yamato's Hax doesn't work on any of them. They're certainly weaker pre-TS though, but Yamato is too. I assume you meant current Yamato, though, so I assume maybe Kizaru is the best option, due to having less resistance to cold than Aokiji and Akainu. Yamato survives, but doesn't win.
I honestly don't see a ts yamato losing to pts admirals in a 1v1. As you said they’re weaker pts to the I’d say weaker than yamato and even if they're a lot closer in strength, yamato has acoc on top of that her zoan abilities such as ice armor and increased recovery so she could very well pull it off.

I honestly don't see a ts yamato losing to pts admirals in a 1v1. As you said they’re weaker pts to the I’d say weaker than yamato
Not weaker, absolutely not.
and even if they're a lot closer in strength, yamato has acoc
They have better Buso as well, but the Haki point is true.
on top of that her zoan abilities such as ice armor and increased recovery so she could very well pull it off.
Ice armor doesn't work on any of them, they have heat hax/ice manip.

Yamato beating Akainu is funny.

The colored trio are literally hard counters to Yamato. Akainu has passive heat aura that exceeds the temperature of her ice so there goes that.

Kuzan is ice itself so he can most likely manipulate the ice she generates and to a much greater degree while also being essentially immune to her ice.

Kizaru literally cannot be frozen due to how his Devil Fruit works. You literally cannot freeze photons so good luck with that.

They all have durability negation that would work on her, Akainu can vaporize her, Kizaru can outright spam lasers with durability negation properties and Kuzan's cold temperature likely far exceeds her resistance.

Yamato beating Akainu is funny.

The colored trio are literally hard counters to Yamato. Akainu has passive heat aura that exceeds the temperature of her ice so there goes that.

Kuzan is ice itself so he can most likely manipulate the ice she generates and to a much greater degree while also being essentially immune to her ice.

Kizaru literally cannot be frozen due to how his Devil Fruit works. You literally cannot freeze photons so good luck with that.

They all have durability negation that would work on her, Akainu can vaporize her, Kizaru can outright spam lasers with durability negation properties and Kuzan's cold temperature likely far exceeds her resistance.
You just threw yourself into a school of piranhas at full speed, mad respect.
It begins

maybe Kizaru is the best option, due to having less resistance to cold than Aokiji and Akainu. Yamato survives, but doesn't win.
Slendy this is way too generous tbh. He doesn't even need to have that level of resistance since he's composed of Photons which are impossible to freeze. He's essentially immune to cold temperatures in his logia form similarly to how Whitebeard's vibrations are.

Slendy this is way too generous tbh. He doesn't even need to have that level of resistance since he's composed of Photons which are impossible to freeze. He's essentially immune to cold temperatures in his logia form similarly to how Whitebeard's vibrations are.
Yeah, but I feel like if someone made a comically large mirror out of ice he would bounce off

Yeah, but I feel like if someone made a comically large mirror out of ice he would bounce off
Maybe? Or alternatively the majority of the light would just borrow through the ice. Kizaru's lasers also produce very high levels of heat and as we've seen her ice isn't heat resistant as Kaidou's fire breathe was able to vaporize it.

You don't think the Admirals got stronger during the timeskip?
I do, I just don't think they're significantly weaker than Yamato.
I don't have a strong opinion on the topic, but I think it's more because we don't really have much info about their strength pre-ts to compare to post-ts.
Oh, they absolutely did get stronger, Garp would've beat down Pre-TS Kuzan so hard he became an Ensign

Maybe? Or alternatively the majority of the light would just borrow through the ice. Kizaru's lasers also produce very high levels of heat and as we've seen her ice isn't heat resistant as Kaidou's fire breathe was able to vaporize it.
But what if it was a really big mirror

so that kinda puts them a few layers higher.
Ignoring your freudian slip, do we scale layers like that? I thought sub applications (such as their haki barrier and Luffy's internal damage) were treated as side powers rather than "advanced is inherently higher than non-advanced".

big mom and kaido are >~ the 3 admirals

so from there, you can roughly gauge their strength, even tho they've gotten stronger. I don't think they grew many tiers above, like Luffy in strength for example... More that they now have better control and techniques over their devil fruits and maybe better haki

Ignoring your freudian slip, do we scale layers like that? I thought sub applications (such as their haki barrier and Luffy's internal damage) were treated as side powers rather than "advanced is inherently higher than non-advanced".
yee

Tho I feel like you still need a certain potency to get to advanced still... Luffy trained for it for a reason, it's not just technical/skill same for obs haki

yee

Tho I feel like you still need a certain potency to get to advanced still... Luffy trained for it for a reason, it's not just technical/skill same for obs haki
Internal Destruction
When the user has trained in the "Armament Color" and is able to control the flow of the High Energy in his body, he can destroy a target from the inside by sending his High Energy inside the target at the time of an attack.
Yee they still have to train and increase their potency to use it

big mom and kaido are >~ the 3 admirals

so from there, you can roughly gauge their strength, even tho they've gotten stronger. I don't think they grew many tiers above, like Luffy in strength for example... More that they now have better control and techniques over their devil fruits and maybe better haki
I do think there's a chance the 3 admirals could powercreep Big Mom/Kaido but it's very,very small.

I do think there's a chance the 3 admirals could powercreep Big Mom/Kaido but it's very,very small.
There's no chance. The only one who has a chance is fleet admiral
2年前は、"麦わらのルフィ"の力は海軍大将に及ばず、歯が立たなかった。今回の相手も、海軍大将に匹敵するか、もしくはそれ以上の"四皇"カイドウとビッグ・マム。まさに現在の海の支配者とも言える実力者だ。
Two years ago, "Straw Luffy's" power was no match for that of a navy general, and he was outmatched. This time, his opponents are the "Four Emperors" Kaidou and Big Mamu, who are equal to or even stronger than the navy generals. They are truly the current rulers of the sea.

Last edited:
yee

Yee they still have to train and increase their potency to use it
I mean, the quote you just gave doesn't say anything about increasing the potency, I don't recall Hyogoro or anyone pointing that out either.

"Training" isn't inherently about getting stronger, in the quote you gave it clearly means "training to control the flow of Buso"

I mean, the quote you just gave doesn't say anything about increasing the potency, I don't recall Hyogoro or anyone pointing that out either.

"Training" isn't inherently about getting stronger, in the quote you gave it clearly means "training to control the flow of Buso"
it's everytime...
Polish up your "haiki" to a higher level!

The " Armed" and " Hear and See " colors can be refined through training even after they have been acquired. The "Hao color" cannot be trained, but it can be enhanced by improving the accuracy of control and by the user's personal growth. The strength of those who have mastered "high ki" is of a different level.

Internal Destruction
When the user has trained in the "Armament Color" and is able to control the flow of the High Energy in his body, he can destroy a target from the inside by sending his High Energy inside the target at the time of an attack.

Future Foresight
Those who have mastered the art of "the color of seeing and hearing" are able to foresee the future a little ahead of time. They can tell in advance what their opponent will do next, what he will say, and even how he will react.
0883-013.png

It's clearly saying training as in potency and then able to control your flow of haki

Last edited:
it's everytime...

0883-013.png

It's clearly saying training as in potency and then able to control your flow of haki
I'd say "higher level" doesn't inherently mean "punch harder" much less "get physically stronger and then you will be able to do internal damage" either, you know.

And IMO, "The strength of those who have mastered "high ki" is of a different level." doesn't really mean anything here? We're talking about how to unlock these abilities not how you're classified after unlocking them, mind you, this statement is taking Future Sight into account so physical strength is obviously not the point here either.

As for that Katakuri scan... yeah? I am not saying potency doesn't exist so idk why you brought that scan up, I am saying Advanced Buso is about how you use your haki and not how strong your haki is.

Indeed, didn't Hyogoro say (or at least imply) that the flowing haki he was teaching to Luffy is common in Wano? That wouldn't make sense if Buso layers was somehow tied to it.

Back