• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I really don't think Marco would

A. Be alive after taking a Thunder Bellow Bagua, considering how it killed Luffy
B. Even if he did survive, I doubt he'd be able to regenerate due to the strength of Haki coated on Thunder Bellow Bagua
Oh, I wasn't talking about Marco taking Thunder Bellow Bagua. I assumed Midas meant Hybrid Kaido would destroy Marco with a regular Thunder Bagua and that's what I was referring to when I said he would survive it like Guernica did lol.

Oh, I wasn't talking about Marco taking Thunder Bellow Bagua. I assumed Midas meant Hybrid Kaido would destroy Marco with a regular Thunder Bagua and that's what I was referring to when I said he would survive it like Guernica did lol.
Oh, Marco could probably survive a Thunder Bagua, although he'd get almost KO'd and he'd have trouble regenerating because of the Haki.

Guernica Took an enraged, haki amped, two handed swing from a Hybrid Kaido. That's not a normal Thunder Bagua.

There's no proof Guernica survived tbf. The guy saying Guernica took the photo could easily be a mistake, just like Oda making the book's title "Cocking" instead of "Cooking" and Luffy's fist white instead of black when he punched Kaidou in the head

There's no proof Guernica survived tbf. The guy saying Guernica took the photo could easily be a mistake, just like Oda making the book's title "Cocking" instead of "Cooking" and Luffy's fist white instead of black when he punched Kaidou in the head
A slight spelling or shading error isn't the same as saying "x character survived and took this picture"

True but like wasn’t it stated to be able to blow up towns and stuff
Seeing what the Buggy Ball can do in action is better than speculating as to what the extent of the statement could mean. Plus just destroying a "town" or a "city" wouldn't necessarily make you "Town level" or "City level". Depending on context it can vary a lot.

Seeing what the Buggy Ball can do in action is better than speculating as to what the extent of the statement could mean. Plus just destroying a "town" or a "city" wouldn't necessarily make you "Town level" or "City level". Depending on context it can vary a lot.
Ninja'd

I don't think any Yonko Commander could take this shit to the head and be able to fight afterward.

Except maybe Kuzan and Mihawk.
pPFO8Yc.jpg

Hello, I just had a quick question on self-promo here.

I have a scan server for One Piece specifically that's caught up and is essentially a database for all One Piece related things, including translated and raws of databooks, magazines, vivre cards, etc.

People like Zkillerz and (maybe) KingTempest can attest that they know me from Discord so would it be okay to promote it here, for the sake of having people get access to a free resource of all One Piece scans?

Hello, I just had a quick question on self-promo here.

I have a scan server for One Piece specifically that's caught up and is essentially a database for all One Piece related things, including translated and raws of databooks, magazines, vivre cards, etc.

People like Zkillerz and (maybe) KingTempest can attest that they know me from Discord so would it be okay to promote it here, for the sake of having people get access to a free resource of all One Piece scans?
You should ask Antvasima, he's like the highest level staff here

I saw his profile post talking about how if it's not that important, ask others about it so thought it'd be easier for him if I just asked people in this thread

But I'll give it a try
Well, I mean I think he's the only one that would know about that stuff as it's not in the rules currently about self promo I think

Back