• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Nah, Big Mom used both hands to hold him in place and asked Perospero for help
jn3gk7qpgcta1.png

One hand brother.

Let's be fr fr. If Hybrid Kaido had Marco in that position he would've gotten smacked like a wack-a-mole.

Didn't Crocodile control the moisture through dance powder?
No? He used that to create civil war? By burning them they create their own cloud when burning that crate rain if I remember correctly

Wait... Maybe? 🤔 idk

Last edited:
Ok, but how does that disprove the idea that Marco + Ace + Vista + Jozu + Izou + possibly Oden/Inu/Neko/Teach + Thatch + a bunch of other commanders + an army could fight about 3 Yonko?
Because…they can't?

outside of you compositing Whitebeards crew, most of the people in marineford wouldn't even get past Kaido’s scales. They simply lack the haki or strength to do so.

What meaningful damage would Marco, Jozu or Ace even be able to do to him? Vista ain't cutting through his scales without scabbard level haki, and we already know what happens when Izou tries to step to him.

If I'm assuming this correctly, the results would probably be outlier results

Tho depending on the timeframe might now be 🤔
Depends, might be able to make an upgrade depending on the calc

Didn't Crocodile control the moisture through dance powder?
Yes and no, crocodile might have used some of it when he was framing cobra but he seemed to be keeping the drought on his own seeing as how he was defeated it started raining almost immediately

Because…they can't?

outside of you compositing Whitebeards crew, most of the people in marineford wouldn't even get past Kaido’s scales. They simply lack the haki or strength to do so.

What meaningful damage would Marco, Jozu or Ace even be able to do to him? Vista ain't cutting through his scales without scabbard level haki, and we already know what happens when Izou tries to step to him.
Are you suggesting that the Scabbards are above Vista?

Ngl, I think it makes the Admiral and G5 agenda stronger.

My man no-diffed a fully healed Snakeman, and then got bodied in one hit by G5.

Imo, that hit on Kizaru was a display of G5's abilities, combined with Buso to negate the Devil Fruit. Has G5 Hao Infusion really been used outside of Bajrang gun?

Ngl, I think it makes the Admiral and G5 agenda stronger.

My man no-diffed a fully healed Snakeman, and then got bodied in one hit by G5.
See I don't mind it when people say he one shot/clapped Snakeman, cause even though I don't think it's true, I can see why they think that.
The problem is when they say that then get pissed when you say Kizaru got one shot, even though he was literally temporarily paralyzed from it.

See I don't mind it when people say he one shot/clapped Snakeman, cause even though I don't think it's true, I can see why they think that.
The problem is when they say that then get pissed when you say Kizaru got one shot, even though he was literally temporarily paralyzed from it.
Is it really a oneshot every time he ends a battle with one big hit?

I don't think he used any serious/notable attacks on him before that, so yeah.
I mean he didn't even use any named attacks, he used more named attacks on ******* Lucci than Kizaru lol (not that Lucci's > Kizaru obviously but still)

I don't think he one-shot Snakeman or anything, but Snakeman most certainly had its cheeks clapped.

I don't think he one-shot Snakeman or anything, but Snakeman most certainly had its cheeks clapped.
I mean, he knocked him into the barrier.
If your opponent is more damaged from crossing a barrier that Kaku and Bonney withstood than your charged up kick that's a bit embarrassing

But that's the point.

Weaker characters than Snakeman have interacted with the barrier, and Luffy was already burned by Kizaru's attack. It most certainly wasn't the barrier that clapped him, just what made him transform.

Last edited:
Kizaru quite literally wasn't one shot as he had already taken one or two hits from Sentomaru, a kick from base Luffy then fighting Snakeman.

A one shot is, by definition, defeating the character in the very first hit.

Kizaru quite literally wasn't one shot as he had already taken one or two hits from Sentomaru, a kick from base Luffy then fighting Snakeman.

A one shot is, by definition, defeating the character in the very first hit.
I don't really count clashes as taking damage if damage isn't shown, but other than that, I mostly agree.

Back