• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Lucci
Yamato
Sabo
Law
Marco
King
Kid/Sanji
141f7eef2ddfeb867c37c3bcd01f12ba.jpg

We just don't know what's canon or not, those that aren't confirmed just get automatically assumed to be non canon... Basically bs

oda if I remember correctly said all the movies are important tho, need to find that statement

As someone who's watched nearly all the movies... They give you important information and explore more about the world of one piece and it's characters, for me that automatically makes it canon just not in terms of following the story of finding the one piece

Idk kinda hard to explain

We just don't know what's canon or not, those that aren't confirmed just get automatically assumed to be non canon... Basically bs

oda if I remember correctly said all the movies are important tho, need to find that statement

As someone who's watched nearly all the movies... They give you important information and explore more about the world of one piece and it's characters, for me that automatically makes it canon just not in terms of following the story of finding the one piece

Idk kinda hard to explain
Hmmm, I guess I’ll have to watch more of the films to come to a conclusion

There's one movie tho from one piece... And it feels like your watching a 10 hour movie 🙉

That's the only one from what I remember that I actually didn't like, I think the start was ok and then... Idk wtf was happening 😅

Guys do we know if WB's blade is a Bisento or a Naginata? Bc some people say Bisento is the right thing to call it. And some say Naginata is the right thing to call it. Im confused

Should be this
ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-6-p024.jpg

なぎなた
白ひげの薙刀

所有者エドワード・ニューゲート

白ひげの巨体を上回る巨大な薙刀。一振りで幾人をも吹き飛ばす。
——————————
naginata (halberd)
Whitebeard's Cleaver (Japanese name: Shirohige no naginata)

Owner Edward Newgate

A gigantic naginata that dwarfs Whitebeard's massive body. With a single swing, it can blow away any number of people.
But 🤷‍♂️

Wait... I've read it 3 times in my brain... The first time I was like ok ok, then I saw the replies... Then I went back to the comment and remembered who doffy is and who gild tesoro is...

Wtf 🙉 that's like saying Douglass bullet is better than kaido, or saying Uta > Boa... Ok idk about that comparison but still

Oh no, I don't think the sexual predator who wants to be a Celestial Dragon, killed his own family, and is only any good because of some snot guy is the best character, whatever will we do?
Why is he a sexual predator?💀 hes not like the other Celestial Dragons in mindset bruh neither his actions.

I think Doffy was just kind of a dick, and Gild had better motivation(He realized Celestial Dragons were bitches, then went mad and wanted to control his own world)
Ohh yee, that I agree with... as a character tho, doffy is much better written... and with nearly everything else as well (Depth, character, design + more) if we not talking personally

Back