• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

IIRC Oda confirmed they were intimate but he couldn't put that in a kids show.

However, given the circumstances of Doflamingo's brutal rule over Dressrosa, the consent is likely dubious at best.

IIRC Oda confirmed they were intimate but he couldn't put that in a kids show.

However, given the circumstances of Doflamingo's brutal rule over Dressrosa, the consent is likely dubious at best.
"Yo, I know he murdered her entire family, but she was totally down, my boy did nothing wrong." -Guys who don't go outside

Anyways, besides Zoro and Sanji being above Law, based list.
I really don't see Zoro or Sanji losing to Law.

Sanji's regen and body structure allows him to bounce back from any Kroom attack or Gamma Knife, Sanji's Kenbun, Buso, and disappearing speed allows him to avoid getting cut by Amputate, and Sanji's heat is potent enough to seriously harm Law.

Zoro has enough AP with named KOH attacks to like one or two shot Law ngl. His Haki is also enough to avoid getting cut by Amputate.

Well Queen did turn Sanji into an accordion so logically that should have ruptured his organs but iirc it was only specified his bones regened.

iirc it was only specified his bones regened.
Nah
Screen_Shot_2022-08-11_at_5.16.20_PM.png

There was a sumo guy in the novel who could overpower young Shachi, Penguin & Bepo all at once & stomp them. An badly injured Bepo going sulong, despite lacking control & losing his fighting prowess, injured that guy badly enough for him to retreat from the fight & to get KOed by 1 double attack from Shachi & Penguin. Those 2 were injured at the time too. No haki, no electro, no skill; just raw strength.

Last edited:
There was a sumo guy in the novel who could overpower young Shachi, Penguin & Bepo all at once & stomp them. An badly injured Bepo going sulong, despite lacking control & losing his fighting prowess, injured that guy badly enough for him to retreat from the fight & to get KOed by 1 double attack from Shachi & Penguin. Those 2 were injured at the time too. No haki, no electro, no skill; just raw strength.
That's almost as good as G2

Why do we use Doriki scaling? Isn't the average Marine wielding a solid 10, thus making them stronger than East Blue Luffy?

I just realized I forgot about Chopper and his feats against Queen.

1. Zoro
2. Law/Kid
3. Yamato
4. King
5. Marco
6. Sanji
7. Queen
8. Killer/Hawkins
9. MP Chopper
10. Scabbards/Kanjuro
11. Jack
12. Guernica

I just realized I forgot about Chopper and his feats against Queen.

1. Zoro
2. Law/Kid
3. Yamato
4. King
5. Marco
6. Sanji
7. Queen
8. Killer/Hawkins
9. MP Chopper
10. Scabbards/Kanjuro
11. Jack
12. Guernica
Jinbe should be on here, but I know that's an uncommon take. Other than that, and maybe having every Scabbard above Jack being a bit weird, albeit understandable, this one makes sense.

Jinbe should be on here, but I know that's an uncommon take. Other than that, and maybe having every Scabbard above Jack being a bit weird, albeit understandable, this one makes sense.
I would love to add Jinbe to the list, but it's hard when he doesn't have the feats. I guess there's Law and Kid's reaction to someone like Jinbe joining the Straw Hat crew, Chopper hiding with Nami and Usopp while Jinbe and the other Straw Hats fought the Beast Pirates at the Torii Gate, and Luffy taking Jinbe along with him Zoro and Sanji when he senses Aramaki fighting the Scabbards and Yamato while he leaves Chopper behind at the party with the other weaker Straw Hats.

I don't think every Scabbard is above Jack, I just didn't feel like separating them as a group and also couldn't be bothered to think about which Scabbard Jack was above.

Back