• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

MFs really trying to convince me Punk Hazard Law could break Seastone through raw strength, but BM couldn't, solely through the virtue of "he has a sword tho"

Kaido thinks his cute 💀💀
19716196_784_1145_205312.webp

Honestly, there were many signs that pointed out how weird luffy's gum gum powers worked (Like with gear 3rd's cartoonish way of inflation and gear 4's culvery and python.)

Honestly, there were many signs that pointed out how weird luffy's gum gum powers worked (Like with gear 3rd's cartoonish way of inflation and gear 4's culvery and python.)
True, but that also make me wonder. If luffy DF is a zoan wouldn’t that mean he would have another form? Shouldn’t he have a hybrid form or something?

I think it was always a zoan. But maybe luffys base is actually his hybrid since his always made out of rubber, like chopper
Sorta, but he doesn't seem to be able to transform between them at will. I mean, some Zoans are just weird. Like, Sengoku doesn't have a Hybrid Form, and Marco only uses partial transformation or Full Zoan.

Sorta, but he doesn't seem to be able to transform between them at will. I mean, some Zoans are just weird. Like, Sengoku doesn't have a Hybrid Form, and Marco only uses partial transformation or Full Zoan.
Maybe it’s because he didn’t discover the true nature of his fruit. Eh, we haven’t really seen all of sengoku’s abilities(that I know off) and I think the weird partial transformation thing is Marco’s hybrid

Damm chapter 1053 just won’t stop with all of the reveals. First luffy,law and kid get giant bountys, the newest adrimal somehow sneaks into Wano, the precious shougun is still alive,pluton is in Wano and buggy is a damm emperor. Let me breath oda!

This is one of the many things I love about one piece. The aftershocks of the straw hat’s victory’s around the world and other big name characters interacting off screen making headlines. I kinda doubt soba actually killed cobra and if he did there was probably a good reason behind it

Which characters do you guys think G5 Luffy can't beat yet?

In my opinion he aint beating Rocks, Roger, Prime WB, Prime Garp, Prime Shikin (prolly beats Prime Sengoku), Mihawk, Shanks, Dragon. Those are the top dogs i think he aint beating yet

Rank these people in who's stronger overall:

Marco
Kid
Sanji
Sabo
Lucci
Yamato
King
Law
1. Tied between Yamato and Lucci (equal durability/endurance, Yamato has power but Lucci has speed)
2. Tied between Sanji and King
3. Law
4. Kid
5. Marco
6. Sabo

1. Tied between Yamato and Lucci (equal durability/endurance, Yamato has power but Lucci has speed)
2. Tied between Sanji and King
3. Law
4. Kid
5. Marco
6. Sabo
Having Lucci above Sanji and King is kind of a gross take.

Sanji and King tied is also pretty yikes.

Respect Law and Kid 😭 they beat Yamato

Back